Confused!!

Themac

I grew 1 blueberry headband (emerald triangle) which was clearly marked as bein a femenised seed. However after flowering for 2 weeks it is showing very clear signs that it is actualy a male!! Has anyone else ever had this problem? I am hoping i have caught it before the rest of my crop had been pollenated...

I grew 1 blueberry headband (emerald triangle) which was clearly marked as bein a femenised seed. However after flowering for 2 weeks it is showing very clear signs that it is actualy a male!! Has anyone else ever had this problem? I am hoping i have caught it before the rest of my crop had been pollenated...

Yes it's not unknown to get a male seed amoung the feminised seeds they are not 100% guaranteed to be female. You should have no problems if only flowering 2 weeks as long as you got it out your growroom

sorry to read man, with 2 weeks like GAZ said you should be safe. And for the male well maybe it was a regular pack, they make regular? Oterwise once again it is one of the small purcentage that can happen in feminized seeds sometimes..

• Like 1