book recommendation

Redd_Beardd

I just picked up Teaming with Microbes: The Organic Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web, Revised Edition the other day and I can't recommend it highly enough! It is a bit soil science nerdy, but for anyone interested in learning about where soil comes from, how soil is made, the soil food web, and the abundance of life below our feet...you'll diggit!

Thanks dude ;) This book seems to be the thing im looking for as im dabbling with soil at the moment and don't understand it the way I do with coco :) I've been reading more about the relationship between roots and microbes :)

Gonzo :)

Nice share! Very nice! It was the first book I got back in maybe September??

And it single handedly brought me up to speed on soil microbiology! I wouldn't know all I do now without having gotten that book!

Another good read thats easy to download from anywhere on the net is Robert C. Clarke Marijuana Botany

The book itself is older than I am but is pretty much a FAQ guide in terms of cannabis info.

You would think a lot of it might be outdated, but it doesn't seem to be at all!

But great share man! I think EVERY gardeners can benefit from teaming with microbes!

If you guys don't have it, GET IT NOW!

man i had that book way back in the day when i first got interested in growing!! it is definitely for the more scientifically minded grower for sure.

i picked up teaming with microbes from my favorite local horticulture shop after talking with the owner. been reading it constantly ever since!

Haha, NICE! I think I was reading it was a few months straight myself :D

And I don't have the hard copy, just the PDF. But works just as well from the IPAD!

Makes me wish I could afford a very high powered microscope as well!

One day haha! Success brother!

Knowledge is power!

Bless

• 3 weeks later...