Hey from Ohio!

shantisabine

Im Sabine and I love what you guys ( strainhunters ) are doing. Keep up the good work. Awareness is key and I wish to grow on a large scale. As we all know Ohio is not a state where that is possible hopefully in the next ten years if so I will be one of the first that's for sure. Thanks for all the great info you guys put out there

Seems like the states are showing up to the party around here finally!

Too bad GHS doesn't do biz with us directly bcuz they're waiting for the fed to step outta the way which will be NEVER lol!

And you might be legal within the next 3 years :D I wouldn't bet against it!

Think maybe 10% of America is getting ready for this bubble to pop lol.

The ones living the dream now were the visionaries :D

I hope to get in too :D

Bless

• Like 1

Hello sabine welcome on SH forum :)

gla to have you aboard, i hope you will still be around our forum when Ohio will finally jump the step and get into the big wave with the rest of the states ;)

While waiting for the large scale grows if you have some mini scale grows we will watch it with pleasure too ;)

If you have any problem or question on the forum don't hesitate to ask me and i'll try to help you out

have a good discovering of the place and thanks for the support :)

See ya online

No doubt! I am currently in the beginning stages of building a small grow room. Not sure if I want to germinate or buy clones. I'm leaning towards germinating as I am a gardener by nature ( just veggies for now). I will definitely keep you guys posted and I love some advice. One

• Like 1