Greetings from Singapore !!!

Hellomi

We stay blazed all day. No law can stop us from lighting up!! Go check Singapore cannabis awareness on Facebook to know more about how this is going for Singapore. This road to legalization might me long and hard and this is just the beginning but we will live to see that day come!! Stay blazed guys. Cheers

Welcome on the fourm man,

Keep fighting for the legalisation and 1 day it will happen :) Good to have some people fighting everywhere, we don't have lots of people from your place, and i hope you will have sme nice little plants to show us maybe see how it's done in your country?

If you have any question or problem with the forum ask me and i'll try to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place

See ya online

Hey y'all. It's really super strict here in Singapore. 500g or more and its a death penalty. The penalty for Consumption here is 6-9 months in a maximum security drug rehabitation centre ( not much diff from prison ) so it's really hard to even get your hands on some good weed. Even if you do it's like dealing crack. It's that strict. I would love to join a cool community who just chill out and just enjoy life like how it's suppose to be enjoyed. Smoking weed with my peeps!! Cultivation will land you in jail for years. But it's all good. The world is waking up. People are speaking up for what they stand for. The day will come!

There was a university student who got jailed for 6 months for possessing 0.21g or marijuana in Singapore. That's 0.0074 ounce of marijuana folks. Our government have no research on drugs here. It's appalling how ignorant Singapore can on this topic.