Vertox`s virtualized memories

Vertox

Thank u gicker :D

Flowering has started by now they changed a whole lot

I got 2 main Phenotypes i can make out jet if this is the fact i would be amazed that i got it that Stable on First Try :)

The one Pheno is a stretcher so i will have to make some bending witch is no problem at alll i can bend the upper part like nearly 180degrees without any inner demage thx to the SumoGreen Genetics :)

I hope i can upload some new pics today if not be sure ill upload them Tomorrow ;)

Have a nice evening folks

Cheers

• Like 3

So my Friends i menaged it to take a few Quick Shots for u :)

As u clearly can se they lost some of theyr green in the Topleavs, this happened due to ph issues wich resulted in a slow metabolism of the Plant and finaly a nutrients overdose.

They are fine now again and will soon get theyr color back.

Budbuild up looks great till now. there are hillarious long hairs growing.

now let them Pics Talk :P

Hope u still enjoy it

Cheers

post-21258-0-16757500-1387577176.jpg

post-21258-0-20781200-1387577224.jpg

post-21258-0-68546600-1387577256.jpg

post-21258-0-70405500-1387577282.jpg

• Like 5

Thank u all guys :)

Well all except one are absolute perfect '^^ its a big releave for me to see i calculatet right :P

Well they wont be able to hald them selfs in the end at least if Budgrow is like i expect it ;)

Sumo Green is just such a massive producer thet they could turn out really headhaevy and just let them selfs bend over and the Blueberry isnt a good Standing Strain so it will be my job with Jojos or stuff ;)

But if im lucky there are enuff plants to support each other :P

Annd ya Dust its absolutly crazy what the sumo green brought in as Groth :P

as soon i get something worth to show u guys again ill update ;)

and gicker i know im in illegal lands too it sucks :x

but never give up ur passion ;)

Cheers guys have nice holydays :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Soo folks :)

It took a while i was busy as hell im sorry ^^

But today i found the Time to get some shots.

Saldy they arent the Quality u are used to in here cuz i borrowed some friend my camera and now its like everything changed and i dont know whats going on xD

So the Plants are Growing pretty good sadly the not beeing able of regulate the PH is good seeable on the Plants but as it is a Testgrow its not even so bad to se how stable the genetics are and how ruggid.

Till now i had no BIG issues with em all tho i wasnt here a lot :P

The smell is absolutly crazy it is really Strong if i Water them i have to change my Cloths afterwards cuz i even got talked to on the Street i would smell like a Plant my self :D

The Sumo gave good Budgroth and density in to the Buds and The Blueberry did a good job with the Smell it smells really nice like berry.

Now ill let the Fotos Talk:)

Hope u enjoy

Cheers

post-21258-0-04179000-1389450586.jpg

post-21258-0-46541300-1389450644.jpg

post-21258-0-10591100-1389450663.jpg

post-21258-0-57660900-1389450692.jpg

post-21258-0-22538200-1389450715.jpg

post-21258-0-64660000-1389450736.jpg

post-21258-0-42877300-1389450781.jpg

post-21258-0-89966300-1389450799.jpg

post-21258-0-66268700-1389450835.jpg

• Like 3

damn man that's a radical change since last time lol! looking nice and frosty man and it seems the smell is also very nice so all in all we can say it was a good grow ;)

Seems like in a few weeks you'll be able to enjoy that smoke :)

Thanks for the news man have a good end of grow!

Thanks Dust :)

Well ya it is absolutly good enuff as a Testgrow :P

But u know the old Growerhart bleeds of every yellow Spot :D

heheh well i hope i get a bit of it to smoke most im gonna gift away as testsmoke cause at the Moment and Time i cant Produce or even sell finished Seeds so either it will get selled to a underground Grower to be his new gem to blast all the other crap fro the market or ill have to sell it to a Seedbank again..

But be sure in the next decade u will see popup a new Seedbank with my alltime best Projects that i didnt want to give away ;)

cheers

• Like 2

Sweet set up and very pretty ladies vertox :)

God luck with seed production, have you managed to stabilize the seed & will you feminize or just stay with regular seeds?

Look forward to watching these sweethearts finish and await a smoke report.

Keep a little more than you think you need, as I always end up smoking a little more than I thought I would lol ;)

Take it easy bro

Peace & smoke

Lams

Thank u lamsbread :)

Well as is looks now in my Tent it was a really lucky Punch there are all in all 2 Phenos one of them overflodded with Resin with really tight Buds this is the one witch should get named the other one ist that full of resin nd looks a bit softer in the Budstructure but has just a blasting berry smell, so i think there is no reason to breed on on this Strain but i will know fo sure when i can Smoke it :) 

Well how i said sadly at that Moment and time i cant produce any Qualitative extraordinary Seeds so i wont go further with it my self.

In the past i allready sold 4 Strains to well known Breeders/Seedbanks but as sad as it is with the sell i lost all my rights on it and am not even allowed to tell someone ...

So i hope my friend wants to buy it and use it for him to bash the market here.

If not i probably have to give it away to a Seedbank again.

But be sure man my Seedbank will rise and punch some others right in the face :)

And when the Time han come i will unleash my best Gems :)

For starting of i probably wont feminize Seeds even tho its kind of a Standard today, but as log as i dont have a laboratic Growroom i dont want to go this Step if i do it i want it to be as perfect as possible :)

hope this gave u some ideeas of my plans :)

have a good one

cheers

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply :)

Know what you mean about Lab grow room - temp and humidity can play a large part in femming seeds.

One of the main point here is the fact  you have successfully breed several strains before and I am sure you will do again. ;)

It seems it is only a matter of time before you can & will  launch yourself as a brand, with some unique strains.

I wish you luck and hope to see more of your work in the future.

Peace

Lams

Hi Vertox, shit man I shoulda been here along time ago that's a perfect tent bro the frost is makin me shiver!! ;) And did I read that right that's your own strain cross? I think it's safe to say I can rely on you when you give me advice ;):) lol. I will try and keep up...have a great finish, smoke report's gonna be nice.

Peace and respect

• Like 1

Hehehe Smokey ur the man :P

Indeed this is one of my Crosses :) Well i hope my advice will improof the last 1% to make ur gros 100% perfect ;)

Thx man ill devo share more from the grow here maybe even today some more Pics :)

Cheers

• Like 1

vertox I was looking at your grow see you had a cool tube have you got a inlet fan attached to it to keep it cool so not to over heat reason im asking because I was going to do it but have not seen it done yet so was not sure if it would work and keep it cool in 1off your photos it looks like you have done this nice bux shots

Hey nicc :)

Well normaly u attach the normal Fan to it thet sucks air out of your Tent.

If u have the Space and the money you can allso have a seperat cycle for ur cooltube wich will make it even more effivient cause of the cooler Air.

But i would suggest u to take an Coolshade or somthing along those lines if u ca afford it it is simply better than a CoolTube ;) If u go for the Cooltube i would Recomment u the one from PrimaKlima.

Cheers