HOW MUCH DO YOU SMOKE A-DAY

Guest dfwi

If they were five years ago, I would say easily 10 grams a day. but now when I are married and are working to have a child so I have gone down in volume. But both my wife and I love the cannabis so much as it is very difficult to say how much we smoke in a day but I predict in about 5 grams. And when you're working in a kitchen as me so it will be many extra smoke breaks.

//Jimmy

• 1 month later...

I started at 15 years old, smoked a lot until 25 (5-10 grams per day.....)

after 25 years old I gradually reduced, without imposing it to myself, it just came natural....

now I am 36 and I smoke 2-3 grams a day.... but it's gotta be really good quality....;-)

Guest superbluehaze

If it is the haze 1 or the c hurch, I smoke around 2 grams a day, sometimes a little more, some times less

I only smoke joints; I hate bongs - most are bloody unhygienicall the best,john

• 1 year later...

hi da ishant lovers.. i smoke too much i dnt know how much i smoke... here in africa herb is very cheap and grades come at different potentcies and strains.. im always being tempted to smoke dat gud bud.. nether less its my healing so i need to bake.. On the other hand im cutting down on herb that i buy and concentrating more on my up coming crop.. soon il be saying cheers to my dealers

• Like 1