-NEW- StrainHunters Seedbank opening!!

Dust

Why'd I just get a negative rep?

i have also problems bfore. i think its the code of the website who give the guys many pb and the API Tickets i guess .

try again and again. it will work for u also like for me after trying many times and contact the support.

its just the first day. we must see it like a beta test

• Like 1

The seedbank looks great. I have a question about 'White Lemon'. The description says El Nino by Super Lemon Haze (feminized) and I was surprised that feminized seeds are used for breeding. Can somebody explain how the White Lemon seed cross is made? Would not the SLH (mother) be listed first? thanks.

Guys, im so happy right now :)

Good luck with the business and I will be stocking up my pockets with strains when I get to Amsterdam :) I have a Money Maker mother plant and she will be ready to clone when I come back from Amsterdam :) A Money Maker sea of green is inevitable ;)

Again, thank you guys for everything and I say once more.....

MONEY MAKER IS IMMENSE ;)

The seedbank looks great. I have a question about 'White Lemon'. The description says El Nino by Super Lemon Haze (feminized) and I was surprised that feminized seeds are used for breeding. Can somebody explain how the White Lemon seed cross is made? Would not the SLH (mother) be listed first? thanks.

I believe the 'feminized' added after the cross is more to say the cross is feminized, not the plants used for crossing :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great website, friggin cool as hell packaging and I and can't wait to get some of these new strains!! Does anyone know when they will be available at GHS's regular Canadian distributors? GTA Seeds particularly? lol

BEST OF LUCK WITH THE OPENING!! Not that you guys need it ;):biggrin:

Peace

Thanks man..shit wow!! Just found out that GTA seeds is closing in the spring because the government is stealing our personal medical grow licences. I hope all Canadian seed distributors are not doing the same..won't be able to even get Greenhouse seeds nevermind Strainhunters..fuck I hate our government!

You still could order from uk spain or swistzerland or italy - many seedbanks that ship out to everywhere but I can feel the discomfort. Nw you can grow legally and from next year it is back to zero again - eas if you continue growing you run the same risks as most other members here too...

smoking + buying weed is still legal, though ? Right - Only that the few growers that have the funds to produce big style are paying taxes and need a license to produce ?

• Like 1

Ya Bam I may have to look for other options in other countries. I emailed another in Canada to see if they can get them and plan on staying open or closed. It's not so much that I will be in the same shoes as you brothers that aren't legal..the worst part that a lot of people are arguing is that the government now has all of the names of us medical growers who will no longer be legal. It's like entrapment :P They know that all 24,000 growers aren't going to just quit growing..and now they have a list to start checking out. It's complete bullshit..that being said yes you can still purchase medically from an approved supplier at $300 an ounce :P So I will go from growing at a cost of $180/month for what I use, to $1200/month to purchase. Doesn't seem right to force people who need it medically, many low income earners that can't afford the new system, to go broke treating themself medically does it? :P

The government figures there will be 50 growerys across the country and I've got plans in the works to be one of them, but I'm gonna turn the game upside down on them with my idea ;) Big issue is finding funding/investors..because even starting relatively small is not going to be cheap to do it properly.

• Like 3

Great news! Here is the reply I got from Vancouver Seed Bank here in Canada..

"As the strains become available to us from Greenhouse Seeds we will put them up on our website.

I personally cannot wait for this, i am even wearing my favorite strain hunters sweater right now"

Cool beans..I can't wait either!! :biggrin:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was lucky enough to be gifted 1 of each of the strains , i am a very lucky grower :) starting with FBK and WSS and will work my way through. A true testament that if you put good out good will come back , the wheel of life is always turning :)

Cheers

Reaf

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet hybrids, my WL babys have just recently popped out into the world lool... but I cant wait to get a pack of the pure piffy Landraces that you man have so graciously scouted and retrieved for us and of course lol for the preservation of the pure roots of most of if not all of the mixed hybrids we smoke 2 day haha lol                                                                      so when can we expect to see some Landaces  on the menu ?...

• Like 2

Sweet hybrids, my WL babys have just recently popped out into the world lool... but I cant wait to get a pack of the pure piffy Landraces that you man have so graciously scouted and retrieved for us and of course lol for the preservation of the pure roots of most of if not all of the mixed hybrids we smoke 2 day haha lol                                                                      so when can we expect to see some Landaces  on the menu ?...

All equipment of research and development, is working hard to offer them ASAP. We hope to bring good news soon ;)

• Like 2