-NEW- StrainHunters Seedbank opening!!

Dust

Hello everyone,

We are very glad to finally be able to announce you the opening of our new seedbank, The Strainhunters Seedbank!!

post-4970-0-62952200-1378160289.jpg

You will find on the shop the selection of strain choosed for this opening, we hope you will all enjoy those strains as much as we did cause they are awesome and selected and stabilised with Care and passion By Arjan and Franco and all the team!

Some of you have already seen that there is YET no landrace on the catalogue. Like Admin said in the other thread due to reason we can not explains the work on the landraces has been truly delayed, which is the reason the bank hasn't opened in first place as she should have few months back, but we decided to still open it with the strains we have ready for you guys even if those strains are not the Landraces everyone is mostly hoping for. Most of you already know all those strains White Lemon, Money Maker, Flower bomb Kush of course and all the others sent in the cup, you will see that they are awesome genetics, and deserve there place in the SH selection!

May we see some awesome grows going on, and i hope you will like the new packaging it is truly awesome if you ask me

;) ;)

Bless to you all have a good ordering

:P And most of all a very good grow!! :rabbi: :rabbi: :rabbi: :rabbi:

• Like 10

hehe good luck man ;) Normally for Attitude the stocks will only be opened tomorrow.

also the Website is still under contructon so everything is not fully activ, but orders work and the strains are here :)

Cheers :)

• Like 2

Wonderful website + great stock ! Really hard to choose what to grow first or grow Caboose + Damnesia again ?- My favorites so far esp. the Caboose has such a feel good potential while the Damnesia hits you mean in the head and is more of an adventure each time you get hit hard but the muscle relaxing effects on the body is worth it. For those in heavy pain a perfect drug ! Money Maker, FBK and either the White Strawberry Skunk or Lemon are also high on the list; Afgoyey and Big Tooth with the Hawaiian Haze crossed in looks fine but if it gets too crazy I can do without....lol

Have no space to grow any weed before christmas anyway, so I'll take a seat and hear what you guys think of these strains ....

• Like 3

It was a nice African landrace I wanted or the FBK but that has sold out already and only 07.00. Must be more patient. Although got to say how cheap are the white lemon seeds as seen some great looking WL on here aNd Instagram

• Like 1

u mean regular seed with popular or what u mean bro ?

they have feminised flower bomb Kush seeds for sale on attitude seeds website. I believe you will have to wait a little while longer fir the regular seeds

they said the flower bomb kush they feminized seeds are out of stock or is this a websitebug only ?

Here the Flowerbomb Kush is flying out of the window at an impressive rate of over a pack per minute....... maybe it´s a connection problem from your side....

i order just now at strainhunters. pay with directbanking. they took also the money but when i get directed back to the seedsite after the banktransfer the seetsite said that i disconnect the transaction. lol. no conformation email. no email from support untill now. what should i do ? they get already the money and i didnt get anything untill now.

Hi Tical, if at the end of the day you still have nothing let me know in PM and i'll see. are you absolutely sure the money has been transfered? Make sure on your bank account that the transfer hasn't been deleted too, as Mr.X said there are loads of order so website might be a little overloaded ^^

This is really awesome news family. I wish Franco and Arjan the best of luck on the new page, (I know they dont need it lol)! Great work from Jack as well ;). I hope my shit gos well and that i can start to grow soon again.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

yeah i wait now the money is in the waiting line at my bank for get transfer. so i pm u when the money is transfered. i think in the next 2 hours it should be done.

Hi Tical, sorry about that, its my fault. I had an error in my api which was not communicating the order notification to the shopping cart.

I have fixed it now and we have completed your order!

Enjoy the seeds, they're coming you way!

• Like 1

Hi Tical, sorry about that, its my fault. I had an error in my api which was not communicating the order notification to the shopping cart.

I have fixed it now and we have completed your order!

Enjoy the seeds, they're coming you way!

thx guys :))

• Like 1