Uncle GrowLive

In June I got ahold of a strain I never saw coming. It blew my mind, literally!! It took me 3 days to get use to the effects. 2 euphoric blackout/memory lasp but incredible memory recall during the high. I'm talking 25 yr recall to the tee. Which brings me to my problem. We are flooded with "Brick" in my surrounding hoods. I'm trying my own grow on Brick to prepare myself for my strain quest... My question is, can anyone recommend a strain that will give me that effect again? I have a high tolerance level as regular pain meds have no effect on me. Morphine is like water,(it only stings) they said I was maxed out on a Demerol cocktail mix my last surgery & I still felt only limited effects. The Brick now for the past month doesn't really give me a buzz & @ best only makes me lazy & sleepy, with very little munchie spurts. Any good indica strain suggestions or diagnoses????

Now because of luck of the draw I guess, I ended up getting 20 new seedling spouts over night. Wayyyy past my expectations. So now I've converted to a greenhouse set up till I can come up with a more efficient multi plant system...

post-31832-0-11370800-1378270902.jpg

post-31832-0-98656000-1378323492.jpg

post-31832-0-34120800-1378323536.jpg

Edited by Uncle GrowLive

• 2 weeks later...

This morn was a bad morning. Woke up to find 7 of my girls in die-er stress. I moved one of my new grow lamp in too close & generated too much heat in my space.( pics after work) I put them outside & have 3 still strong, but short or I think. My big question is now, I have new seedlings 5 days old. When can I start adding nutes? The goal on this batch is to make fewer mistakes. I have enough seeds to last thru out the yr on a 1 wk, new batch cycle. As I said before, these are bagweed seeds. So I have plenty. Just need a few more pointers. I now have new seeds under a 75 w grow bulb, about 12 in' from the plants, fan blowing on bottom plants, rising to the top so it doesn't blow too hard on them. Bottom plants (15-16 days old) under 3 - 75w lamps & 2 mid range CFLs, & a floor fan. Any suggestions?

Must say, plants look kinda small. Am I just tripping? Pic coming @ 11pm...... Can't wait to get off..... So many (?s)

sorry to hear for the dead girls man! For your new seedling if you grow in totally sterile medium like the clayballs you used before, you will need to feed very very lightly for the first week, and increase a veryyy little for the 2nd week depending on the stage of the plant. the best for the first days for me personally is to have some kind of root boosters, it's usually nly micro nutrients in it and very very low ratios of npk and so hard to overfeed with those if you stay careful, so pretty good for the first days :)

Good luck man