Best GHS outdoor strain?

firefighter

Depends on what you want to grow - Autos flower much faster than Indicas so I guess the Greenomatic should be the fastest with only 5 to 6 weeks flowering time. Big Bang auto will yield more but take a little longer. For Indicas check the catalogue and see which strains finish in September. Overall the Himalaya Gold is a true outdoor champion but not very potent. Many strains are good for outdooors - Caboose for example ! Even bigger and stronger are Damnesia and Jack Herer but they take longer to finish. The Kushes should work nicely as well. Very difficult to choose the best !

Others ?

hi man, well for the mold resistant you have the AMS of course, one of the most resistant i think in the catalog, The hawaiian snow is supposed to be resistant too as the white rhino, like Bam said the greenomatic should works for you too.

do you have really humid conditions?

• Like 1

Depends on what you want to grow - Autos flower much faster than Indicas so I guess the Greenomatic should be the fastest with only 5 to 6 weeks flowering time

No, no autos please, I don't liek the headache from ruderails. Do you have personal eperiences witth greenomatic?

do you have really humid conditions?

It depends on the year, this year was very dry, but autumn is more wet, it is central to northern Europe,lets say southern holland....

• Like 1

Never had headaches from autos, that might be true years ago but by now autos can be just as potent or more potent than regular Indicas or hybrids. No Greenomatic experience but Auto bomb and sweet Mango automatic are good autos imo . If you want to wait till late autumn to harvest your weed check the GHS catalogue to see when the strains are ready on the northern hemisphere - Holland etc. Varies from End of september to middle of november..

Never had headaches from autos, that might be true years ago but by now autos can be just as potent or more potent than regular Indicas or hybrids

I am very sensitive about weed strains and their kind of action. True, automatics can be very potent now, but there is always a kind of headache and lack of clearness.

Have you tried AMS?

I will be running autos from central erope next year as had some good results with the Kalashnikova Autos this year, the feminised Afgooey look like they will not develop so well, as still 4 weeks to flowering ends and the weather gets bad already.

In Africa outdoors growers really rate the exodus cheese , super lemon haze/lemon skunk. Especially good for in exspierienced growers. The exodus has performed incredibly interms of mold resistance giving an incredible flavor and making cheese one of South Africa's favorite strains. The ams also goes well here if in healthy soil - massive collar s if you let it get large. However it handles less well than the lemon and cheese in a rough environment if abused. Baba kush , jack h, Haiwain snow are also really popular time after time with out growers. However here there loads of sun here and so it's more comparable with Southern Europe but for northern and central your issue is sun.

I would try exodus ,super lemon h, lemon skunk. Maybe some kushes (baba or afgoey). Also don't right of autos -I did at first - but people all over the world are loving them. I be seen growers achieve great results here in early spring on 11 hours of light!

• Like 2

In Africa outdoors growers really rate the exodus cheese , super lemon haze/lemon skunk. Especially good for in exspierienced growers. The exodus has performed incredibly interms of mold resistance giving an incredible flavor and making cheese one of South Africa's favorite strains. The ams also goes well here if in healthy soil

Thanks man, we have the best soil but our problem is, we have to harvest early octobre because there is no real sun after taht period. I have seen the huge fields of AMSin northern Spain in the GH video. Is it possible here too? Will AMS finish here in Holland let's say in octobre?

Now we have Frisian Dew, a good plant that finishes even late septembre but the problem is, I tell you honestly, they break to easy and I mean: what is the use of a potentially excelent plant that loses 2/3 o it's branches in a light wind or goes down easily? It is a tremndous work to keep those beasts up and alive.....

I liked a lot the smoke yes, but i didn't grow it myself yet, heard some very nice reports on her tho, it also seems like one of the phenotype is very strawberry, if you're lucky you might have it ;)

Yeah that sounds interesting