Female Seeds -C99 in Coco journal

Blackchimney77

Here is a quick update on this little lady. She been vegging for roughly 9 weeks,she has a nice fresh pineapple smell, and was repotted last week into a 30 litre pot. She also was a lot bigger but broke the top off by accident the other day. She is now on day 4 of flowering. Lights being used are my Double penetrator 84xpro led lights, Nutrients will be; Cann A &B coco, rhizotonic, cannazym, mag-cal plus, carboload, silica, green sensation, cannaflush where needed and ripen for the final flush.

post-10464-0-85131300-1378464943.jpg

post-10464-0-51568500-1378464981.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing that lady with us man :) I've read a lot of good things about the C99, i don't know about the female seed version but i hope you will have a good grow with her and a good smoke :)

I'll be here to folow anyway as usual and we'll see that :)

Have a good grow

The C'99 from female seed is a very nice and easy to grow plant. Ready in 8 weeks she pushes out fruity pineapple smelling big white buds. A lot like the Great white Sharke from the looks. A nice yielder, too. As with most strains from female seeds this is more of a happy upful weed. Imo their BubbleGummer is also really really good. A nice little brand run by females. The C'99 is best untopped imo but hope she soon stretches and grows some nice fat tops. All the best with your grow !

• Like 1

Wow. She is beautifull man. I just can't get over how good LED's are. Surely a must for my 1 day grow list.

C99 is a strain I heard a lot off and also come across it crossed with differant strians but everytime the C99 is more mentioned.

I'm following this indeed.

They are very good. Definitely eliminates roots from spiraling and produce lots of feeder roots instead. I have seen it for myself, after my Hawaiian snow harvest breaking down the coco for future reuse. There were lots of small feeder roots through out. So I definitely would recommend them especially for indoors and warm outdoor growing. Plus great white with a good root stimulator and you definitely have a good root system.

Now we talking ! This is how I remember her.lol Gets bigger fast and the smell is like going into a fruit shop..Still a good touch of Northern Lights aroma lingering in the background but at first opening the door to the grow room overwhelms you with that stunning pineapple freshness ! The buds do actually look a lot like flowers as well - Sure many hoousewives whiohave no idea it is marihuana would love it in their gardens too...lol

Lovely lady dude!

She is looking fine :D

I've ran the female seeds version and the G13 labs version and i prefer the Female seeds from what i have read about the original by the Brother's Grim it's definitely the closest out of the two.

It's a lovely fruity smoke. I hope you continue to have a great grow.

Keep up the good work

Peace

This week's up date (35 days in flower) She is starting to swell up nice now. So from this week I will introduce Advanced Overdrive instead of Green sensation which I had originally plan on using. Also I'm thinking of adding some uvb to my set up to assist with the potency. Here are this weeks pics-

post-10464-0-94511700-1381159835.jpg

post-10464-0-49998000-1381159886.jpg

post-10464-0-04063800-1381159932.jpg

This week's up date (42 days in flower) Last week I finally decided and got a uvb bulb as research shows that it helps to make some strains more potent. Hopefully in the future when I get a bigger place I would be able to test this myself. But this Cindy is one frosty sexy girl with a nice fruity pineapple perfume.Here are this weeks pics-

post-10464-0-59856500-1381757764.jpg

post-10464-0-93827800-1381757788.jpg

post-10464-0-23185100-1381757853.jpg