EXPO GROW 2013¡¡LIVE!! 13,14 y 15 de September/Septiembre, Irún!

Mr.X

Hello hunters, morning of Day 2!

Yesterday was a great sunny day during the whole afternoon and night, finally the people arrived during the afternoon along with the sun, and there was a very nice mood on the fair, very diferent to Spannabis, very pleasant too!!

But today is another day and the sun is already heating like crazy and i feel it's gonna be a great day! With the first day of the Skateboard competition, and tonight all the live performance of the artists, gonna be epic!

I leave you with a little interview again of Franco and Green DEA from yesterday and talking about a very nice LED system, i'm finishing to convert another one and i put it on the forum ;)

Enjoyy

• Like 5

Awesome family!

Looks really like a big party :). I hope GH and SH win a lot this year as well. Big thanks to Dust and Mr X for all the photos and vids. gonna be cool to see how it go´s. Thanks for sharing guys you are the best.

hugs Jimmy

• Like 1

YOOOOO! wassup guy, so Here is the 3rd Day of the Expogro and we are very glad to announce that we won 2 First prizes in The Sativa category with the Super Lemon Haze, and in the autoflowering category with the AutoSkunk!

Everyone is really happy about those 2 first prize and the Music festival yesterday was really nice, even tho the weather was reaaally bad at some point they had to stop the music for a while and do the award ceremony in the VIP tent, but all in all it was very cool lot of smiles laugh and bigg smoke :D

we are now downloading and uploading videos and pictures of yesterday award ceremony and of the fair

See you very soon :D

• Like 1

Here is the video of the Day 2 edited by OnTime as yesterday :D

And the 2 videos of the winners announcement yesterday night :)

Cheers guys Mr.X is uploading pictures as we talk and more videos will come later and as usual i'll make a big video of the 3 days in the week :)

have a good day see you soon ;)

• Like 1