EXPO GROW 2013¡¡LIVE!! 13,14 y 15 de September/Septiembre, Irún!

Mr.X

Hi hi ho friends!

It was a fantastic weekend :fans:

Thank you all for commenting and for stopping to visit us at booth at the Expo. A pleasure to share smoke with you and with all big team of Green House Seeds (Arjan, Joa, Marcel, Franco, X, Ben, Ed, Dust, Cucumber;), Dani-Sati, Edu ....) special hug for those people what of working-distance could not come to expo. :brunette:

And..... WE WIN TWO NEW CUPS!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

1º Sativa to : Super Lemon Haze of Green House

1º Auto to: Super Skunk of Strain Hunters Seeds Bank

THANKS A LOT!!! :king:

• Like 2

Congratulations my brother's on another couple of victories :) Super Skunk is a favourite past time :)

It's been great fun watching everyone at the event :) Thanks again for sharing the experience :) That clown in a dress will scar me for life, lol :) Will have to make it out to an event sometime :) See you on the next live thread :)

Much love, Gonzo :)

• Like 2

Very nice set of pics :D Jut got back home too! I will upload tonight some more videos and start to edit a bigger one and of course i will share it with you guys wen it's done ;)

Thanks everyone for the Great time once again! Congratz to all the GHS crew for the 2 more cups, and thanks to all the followers!! :rabbi: :rabbi: :rabbi:

• Like 2

Congratulations my brother's on another couple of victories smile.png Super Skunk is a favourite past time smile.png

It's been great fun watching everyone at the event smile.png Thanks again for sharing the experience smile.png That clown in a dress will scar me for life, lol smile.png Will have to make it out to an event sometime smile.png See you on the next live thread smile.png

Much love, Gonzo smile.png

congrats strain hunters on your winnings

looks like good time had by all

PEACE HUNTERS

Very nice set of pics :D Jut got back home too! I will upload tonight some more videos and start to edit a bigger one and of course i will share it with you guys wen it's done ;)

Thanks everyone for the Great time once again! Congratz to all the GHS crew for the 2 more cups, and thanks to all the followers!! :rabbi: :rabbi: :rabbi:

Yea great time mates!!!

Today I gone share romantic photo, I just shot down the rain at expogrow, not all is grass at the fairs! hope you like

:brunette:

gallery_8644_1160_70806.jpg

• Like 5

hi guys! Here is the video of Arjan and franco during the Seminar in which they participated. Arjan's part is in english and Franco's part in spanish :)

In 2 days i'll upload the video of the fair in general :) Enjoy

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

haha i think they have given all the boards they had, if you're lucky maybe they will restock a few of those smedays :) You can contact Jart by yourself also i think they can make some for you if you ask.