New Bloom and mycorrhizae...

Romeu9

So today, I bought a new bloom enhancer addtive, I was looking for one for a few time now and for the time my white rhino goes into flowering (in 2 more weeks). The one I had before I will use it in conjunction with this new one.

This new one is BioBizz TopMax. I was looking for one like this, that I could use during all the flower cycle and that could bring something good and new to the roots and uptake of the ladies. So I read about this one containing Humic and Fulvic acids. So I bought it and for a good price :)

Would like to know your opinion of it, if not by experience then by the info about it below...

Thank you, myfriends! :party:

Here it is:

BioBizz TopMax
BioBizz TopMax

Bio Bizz TopMax fuels prolific blooming while enhancing the flavor of herbs and vegetables in your garden. TopMax is perfectly suited for soil but can be used in other growing media as well. Top Max has the threefold purpose of facilitating the uptake of nutrients within the plants, dramatically increasing the actual size and weight of floral clusters, and leaving a sweet smooth taste in the finished product. The extraordinary way Top Max assists in the flow of nutrients is made possible through the use of humic acids.

Humic acid is formed from soil and vegetable deposits that have formed over millions of years. The main source of Humic acid is drawn from a deposit called Leonardite which is the most highly concentrated organic material on the planet. Its source originates entirely from trees and vegetation which grew bloomed and died during the carboniferous period 300 million years ago. Over the ages the vegetation underwent compaction and heating where it slowly carbonized and became coal. This compaction squeezed out the organic acids and saps present in the vegetation and formed a pool on top of the lignite coal bed. This pool dried and aged and eventually formed the Leonardite shale.

Humic Acid as well as increasing nutrient uptake, assists in drought tolerance and seed germination. It increases the microbial activity in the soil promoting and stimulating root health and development. Humic Acid increases the availability of nutrients that are already present and will naturally aerate the substrate from the inside. It also assists in lowering the pH of the soil and flushes high salt residue out of the root zone. Floral growth and health is assisted by the use of fulvic acid which plays an integral role in natural plant life. It is reclaimed from certain exceptionally rich sources of humate deposits from deep within the earth.

Fulvic acid has an electrically charged nature that attracts to itself plant nutrients and minerals from both the microbiological soil base and applied organic fertilizers such as Bio-Bloom. Being a naturally charged particle working in combination with humic acid it penetrates the flower cell walls where it recharges and energizes old and dying cells, whilst stimulating new cell life. Though the ability to convert decaying plant matter into new life it also protects against mould and rot on the surface of the flower heads.

Fulvic acid is so powerful a conductor it is able to hold 60 or more trace elements and minerals in a single molecule, all of which are delivered directly to the flower. This ensures that when feeding plants liquid feeds such as Bio-Bloom and Bio-Grow , all the nutrients are made usable and readily available to the plants exactly where required. In the agricultural soils of the world available sources of fulvic acid have long been used up through thousands of years of farming. The absence of naturally occurring fulvates combined with the recent damaging of humus based soils through intensive chemical farming methods means that food crops as consumed by most of us are lacking in many nutrients and beneficial elements."

And today, after being after other additive I brought this one instead, I knew I would have to have it for my ladies:), and from my local grow shop:

http://trabe.net/agricultura' />http://trabe.net/alimentacion' />http://trabe.info/en' />http://trabe.net/salud' />http://trabe.net/pedidos.htm' />mycohemp_titulo.gif

Mycorrhizae

mycohemp.jpg

MYCOHEMP® is the revolution in mycorrhizae: with 200 units of infection per millilitre it is at the cutting edge of products based on mycorrhizae, guaranteeing a high success rate in the mycorrhization of the plant.

Mycorrhizae ("root fungi") frequently form a symbiotic relationship with living organisms, and modern technology enables this natural process to be simulated in a practical application: MYCOHEMP®.

MYCOHEMP® is produced from the spores and fila of inoculated vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi of the genus Glomus sp in expanded clay.

ADVANTAGES:

. Direct effect on the development of the plant. Inoculation with MYCOHEMP® produces stronger root systems, greater plant vigour and a notable increase in biomass. It is suitable for all species of cannabis, RECOMMENDED in cycles of cultivation in soil.

. Improved absorption of nutrients by making them easier to assimilate by increasing the absorption area of the roots.

. Increases tolerance to salinity or water stress. Suitable for cases in which the poor quality of the irrigation water makes the use of this technology advisable.

. Higher rate of photosynthesis because of the increased area exposed to light and production of chlorophyll.

. Guaranteed increase of the final crop.

. MYCOHEMP® extends the life of the parent plants selected, stimulating the regeneration of damaged tissue.

MYCOHEMP® mycorrhizae permit more efficient and higher quality vegetable production systems.

SIZE: 20 ml.

Included in the list of E.C. Regulation 1488/97, schedule II, part B, so its use is permitted in ecological agriculture, and it also has a wide area of application in integrated agriculture .

Guest superbluehaze

it sounds good, my friend, but does not have much to say about potassium or phosphorus; By the sounsds of it - it could be used through the whole grow cycle. Fulvic and humic acids are great to help the plant absorb nutrients.

all the best, my friend

john

• 2 weeks later...