Inspiring strain hunter.

Chief

Hello all. I'm 20 years old and I'm interested in becoming a strain hunter. What lured me in was the YouTube documentary Kings of Cannabis on Vice. They were living my dream! Being surrounded by cannabis and making tons of money off of it while finding rare strains. I came here to learn all I can and find out what all I need to become one myself. This would be my absolute dream job, it feels like my calling. I have a passion for cannabis. So, if anyone can drop some knowledge on me or point me in the right direction I would be grateful. I hope I get to work with someone here in the future.

The right direction? You're in the right place :D Everything you wanna know is at your fingertips, you just gotta apply yourself and go get it!

And i've found it easier to go looking for my own answers ansdthen double back around for help bcuz ppl have differents ways of doing eveything probably 9/10 times thru :)

Once you start learning, you won't stop :D So the sooner you start the better :D

Good luck an bless bro

Welcome on SH forum man :)

I think you have a common dream with a lot of people around here haha ;) For sure i don't think there is a high purcentage of people that would say no to a little strainhunt with the king and franco ;)

i hope you will enjoy the pace, like green said you have on here already a loot of infos to absorb in your brain, and when you will need more and find new things i hope you'll share them with us ;)

Have a good discovering of the place, don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything