PLS HELP! 10 Seconds For The Sake Of Cannabis

TheOne

Please help!

See the link below that I've provided so that we can vote for Norml to have an ad air during the super bowl!

http://blog.norml.org/2013/09/16/help-put-the-message-of-marijuana-legalization-before-millions-with-a-norml-super-bowl-ad/

Sure most of your are foreign and may not understand the significance of the super bowl here in America, but I can say with confidence that it is by far one of the most watched events in the world, if not the most watched event in the world! In the US, nothing comes close to it...Not the Emmys or the Grammys or the Music awards or Familiy Guy or the NBA Title or World Series or anything else..

With that said, we can have an impact just by simply giving 10 seconds of time to vote at this link that I've shared.

Maybe not the largest impact as we're not actually voting for legaliztion here, but trust and believe that it will be HUGE for the world to premiere a cannabis specific ad during the superbowl!

Also should add the ppl pay TENS OF MILLIONS od dollars for 10-30secs of ad time during the superbowl and that people DO NOT turn the channel away form the superbol the entire time...

It's one of the few time the we actually look forward to commercials...

But how about us giving ourselve something to look forward too!

We don't realize the power or organizing until you see the outcome...

I'll bump this post as many times as I can to see if I can get as many votes as possible :D

We've got until February before the superbowl, so we've got the opportunity to get off to a running start...

We're talking about a cannabis specific ad to be air before the world during the superbowl here!

Let's work guys!

Bless

• Like 1

Sorry, yes smile.png I voted earlier and never commented smile.png That would be such an amazing medium to reach the people smile.png Possibly the best (next to the Olympics) smile.png

God I hope they pull this off wink.png Good luck Norml!!!

S wink.png (Gonzo)

Nice brother :) Coulda guessed that you'd support the cause for sure!

And hell yeah man, would be AMAZING! Ppl would be looking at the TV like what??? Was that a weed commercial lol :D

Bless brother

• Like 1

Nice! I'm 100% sure this is gonna work :) I started tweeting it a couple days ago and now NORML has their own verison going around!

I didn't see it 3 days ago haha :D

Social media is AMAZING! Give the average Jor quite the ready huh?!