Trash and Tipping

kagbeni

While out walking yesterday I came across a bin liner containing stalks and a root ball from our beloved herb dumped at a local beauty spot. This is by no means the first time I've seen this in my area. Iv'e seen Nutrient bottles, what looked like the best part of a grow room (Mylar sheeting plywood pots and clay pebbles) and on one occasion literally hundreds of bin bags each containing 2 root balls at regular intervals along a lonely road which looked as if they must have been thrown from a moving truck. If you Grow it it is YOUR responsibility to dispose of any waste responsibly, ideally by recycling. If you can' t then you have no business growing it and your herb will be crap anyway 'cos it's contaminated by your bad karma.

• Like 6

• 5 months later...
In countries where cultivation is illegal, it is normal to see that kind of thing. People are afraid to use areas of recycling, it is evident that may have problems. 

I share your idea and ideals, do not pollute. But we should start, not to be afraid, to legalize.

• Like 1