norhern grow leds or dutch passion

nicc1976

ive been checking this light out for a long time they have a led northern grow which cost 250 pounds which you can up grade to the better led for 80 pound this led is on grow sites its very good led my friend has got 4 and the colours and the bud looks better norhern grow sell them and dutch passion have started to sell them with 100 pound off free seeds if you purchase a 006 led its 250 if you get it upgraded to a better light what its 80 pound on top if you purchase this led on its own its 600 pounds but you only need one in a 1.2 metre tent but if you purchase a 006 led ypu will need 2 so get 1 006 led and upgrade so its cheaper please look at these leds thanks

• 1 month later...

Grow Northern currently sell 2 moddles the M004 & the M006.

The M004 has 4 light clusters (15 x 3 w LED's per cluster)  and averages 124W draw.

The M006 has 6 light clusters (15 x 3W LED's per cluster) and averages 186Wdraw.

These lights seem to produce great results, especially when growing auto's as seen on another forum.

The upgrade mentioned in the above post is/was a limited offer and did not seem to be available a couple of days ago, when I was looking at thier lights.

In the new year they will be releasing a Light using 5W LED's & if  my memeory serves me right, they used to have a light that used 5W LED's but it didn't have secondary lenses and has now been discontinued.

If you do buy one be sure to show us a grow journal so we can see for ourselves how it performs.

The light using 5W LED's is currently in testing and grow journals will be released sometimein the new year.

I am considering a M006 to compliment my 2 Elitegrow 200W LED lights, but have yet to make that descission but it is a deffinate contender.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1