Acapulco gold

ganjalover

I just went and had a look at your Lemon Skunk grow, absolutely beautiful. :)

I actually went there to check out your DIY LED, very nice. I always enjoy looking at people handy work and this was excellent.

Very nice you got 60 grams with 60W of LED power , that equals 1gram per Watt. An excellent result for any grower. :D

I too am an LED grower and I love to know as much about other people LED lights as possible.

Are you able to tellus the nanometer wave lengths of your red and blue LED's ?

Only thing I am at odds with is some of the statements about what surfaces/material reflects light and how they reflect it.

This is a topic which i researched recently and posted on the forum,I will give you a link so you can see for your self my findings.

Refectivity of surfaces - goto post 26 where I provide scientific descriptions of reflectivity - http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7855-best-reflective-material/page-2

Maybe you could post a "how to make DIY LED " or post a link to where the plans can be found, this will be useful to other members who would like to make thier own LED grow lights. ;)

Wish you well with the rest of your grow, I'll be sure to drop by again ;)

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 1

she filling out nicely,it is amazing what just 5 days can do. :)

I just clicked the picture and on your file and on your picture hosting site, I clicked "original image size" it was like looking at it on a Imax screen lol.

Got so close up I could see the roots!

Is it possible we can get a side view.

Peace

Lams

I really liked your last grow it was wicked people were saying dont do that with foil and you get amazing results I now its diffrent on most plants how long do you let it grow before you bend her over so you get nice growth nice grow I will be watching peace

from coffee to christmas tree ;) seems like it's a whole lot of fragrance in here man and it's looking good, indeed it seems it grows  little ireguliar but should still end up goood in here ;)

Have a good grow man

• Like 1

from coffee to christmas tree ;) seems like it's a whole lot of fragrance in here man and it's looking good, indeed it seems it grows  little ireguliar but should still end up goood in here ;)

Have a good grow man

Smells of christmas tree I feel before new year, but not write about this. and smells of coffee it is only UV lamp trick.

• Like 2