CANNABIS CUP SH MEET UP

THE HANDYMAN

meet will be on the 27th at 6pm guys ,

so I hope to see you all there

ok so we all know that the cup is on November 24th-29th ,, THIS IS A CALL TO ALL WHO ARE GOING !!! we NEED tyo arrange a big meet up with us all there!!! at one time!!! get pics for the forum and things,, sure that will look good no?? and then we can all put faces to the names, so lets start this thread of with a bang folks and get things arranged

post-16044-0-41418000-1380890764.png

i think i should be there not sure yet but probably ^^ Don't go in any Kebab restaurant this time Handyman hehehe ;) ;)

shit mate don't remind me GOD!!!! no il be staying away from that !!! think il stick to the FEBO when stoned,well at night anyway, lol , hope you make it mate so we can all hook up !!! ID LIKE TO ASK HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DOING THE CUP ON A STRAIN HUNTERS VIP PASS, those of you that are please say so here guys so we can meet up at breakfast time, on the first day and that way we are a group at the cup for the first day!!! That would be advisable for those that have not been to Amsterdam before,, IT IS VERY EASY TO GET LOST!! and loose track of time and miss out on so much!! so if those of us who have and do go to Amsterdam can help out those of you that have not,, those of us that do go regularly know what it can be like to walk into that first few coffee shops!!!! it can and is a daunting but very NICE place, DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS DUST!!!

• Like 1

shit mate don't remind me GOD!!!! no il be staying away from that !!! think il stick to the FEBO when stoned,well at night anyway, lol , hope you make it mate so we can all hook up !!! ID LIKE TO ASK HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DOING THE CUP ON A STRAIN HUNTERS VIP PASS, those of you that are please say so here guys so we can meet up at breakfast time, on the first day and that way we are a group at the cup for the first day!!! That would be advisable for those that have not been to Amsterdam before,, IT IS VERY EASY TO GET LOST!! and loose track of time and miss out on so much!! so if those of us who have and do go to Amsterdam can help out those of you that have not,, those of us that do go regularly know what it can be like to walk into that first few coffee shops!!!! it can and is a daunting but very NICE place, DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS DUST!!!

for instance iv been three times this year alone and I still get lost on occasion

• 2 weeks later...

Well finaly im Local so Yes Ninja will be there and Handyman i show u some Spots where u can eat Dangerfree!!! Defo want to met as many fellow Hunters as i can.....

lol yeh thanks mate , learned the hard way then didn't I!! lol 

Will be GREAT to meet you all,, especially all those who were on nearly two years ago when I joined,,there seems to be a few popping on to say hello for the cup,,

CANT WAIT!!

I think we should maybe start talking about times and things ,,

Also what do you all think about hijacking an area of greenhouse,,maybe upstairs ,, as I think there may be quite a few of us,  When I say hijack I mean a nice kinnda hijack , lol

So things are getting close now folk so we should probably talk about when and where we should meet up!!

Lets face it things are gonna be busy so we may need to meet one place and chill in another,,

UNLESS of course green house give us a little table !! HINT HINT !! NUDGE NUDGE,, LOL

by that I mean try and get us all together sitting at least!!!

So suggestions guys,, IM good with any day as im there for two weeks,,

i will be there for sure, i would say to meet in any coffeshop that has plenty space for all of us, something like prix d ami that i remember that was a hudge place, and i also remember some yummy amg haze on the menu , or if we can get one big table in the greenhouse united coffeshop would be great lol

see ya there!!!!

• Like 1

If I am correct ADMIN is already looking into this for us so fingers crossed!!

lets face it a STRAIN HUNTERS MEET really should be at GREENHOUSE!!!

If some then want to split off to talk or what ever that's good but I think that we should only really go else where if there is a problem , which I cant really foresee

We will be meeting at greenhouse and hoping that we are given room so we can stay there, ,after all guys we are all on Green House web site, lol

But we will see ,

So another thing is what day would be best!!!! at the start of the week I think is good as then we can meet and actually do things together if we want to,, I don't mean us all but u know if we meet like mined people we can spend the day u kno!!

Plus Then we could grab the Shuttle BUS as a group as well,, DOING THE EXPO with a lot of US will be good,,and an absolute SCREAM

• Like 2

on the 27th wake and bake

are you thinking of a breakfast meet mate??

that's good for us that are doing the VIP pass,, tho I think we are all gonna bump into each other in the mornings anyway,,well im hoping so anyway,,

I think that is a great idea but for a bigger meet I think it should be later so everyone is around and been where they want to go ,, for instance in between the expo cslowing around 5 we can head there before the partys!!

what do people think of that???