CANNABIS CUP SH MEET UP

THE HANDYMAN

Congratz cogollo that's a dman nice presents :)

I should be around also normally, and hopefully Strainhunters Forum will be allowed to enter and sit in the coffee, i will try to make sure of this, REAL members of course, if anyone with 1 post is reading this you will need a little more than that ;)

• Like 1

Congratz cogollo that's a dman nice presents :)

I should be around also normally, and hopefully Strainhunters Forum will be allowed to enter and sit in the coffee, i will try to make sure of this, REAL members of course, if anyone with 1 post is reading this you will need a little more than that ;)

I arranged allthat dust mate been in touch wi franco a joa so it all good to goo now!!!!

27TH AT 6PM GUYS

• Like 2

It's just last year,I chiled in green house chatted with Franco and arjan

They signed my cup pass,been chatting on Facebook by pm,and because

I only joined this site recently(didn't no about u) been a top member of Thc talk

For years, but only post 1 on here,makes me not a reall member,no probs,il try

And get my posts up,I'm a soil grow who gets about 0.75g a watt,

I am a really chiled happy go chappy,

Bring on the cup

Happy daze

Davo

• Like 1

Can u use tappa talk to uploads pics to here

I have growin the church,trainwreck,lemon haze,

Some DNA chocolope,

Granddaddy purple ,kens cut

To name a few

I get some pics up when,I can work out how to work this site,lol

Ps,is it only GHS u grow on here

Also I use full range of advanced nutriants ,(product junky) I no,lol

It's just last year,I chiled in green house chatted with Franco and arjanThey signed my cup pass,been chatting on Facebook by pm,and becauseI only joined this site recently(didn't no about u) been a top member of Thc talkFor years, but only post 1 on here,makes me not a reall member,no probs,il tryAnd get my posts up,I'm a soil grow who gets about 0.75g a watt,I am a really chiled happy go chappy,Bring on the cupHappy dazeDavo 

I think there is no problem man, Requests Dust it will meet you ;-)

• Like 1

It's just last year,I chiled in green house chatted with Franco and arjan

They signed my cup pass,been chatting on Facebook by pm,and because

I only joined this site recently(didn't no about u) been a top member of Thc talk

For years, but only post 1 on here,makes me not a reall member,no probs,il try

And get my posts up,I'm a soil grow who gets about 0.75g a watt,

I am a really chiled happy go chappy,

Bring on the cup

Happy daze

Davo

I SAY THIS OONLY ONCE DYNO IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND I WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF HEIS NOT ALLOWED!!!!!!!!,

I arranged allthat dust mate been in touch wi franco a joa so it all good to goo now!!!!

27TH AT 6PM GUYS

DUST DYNO IS A REAL MEMEBR PLUS HE IS ALSO A VERY GOOD MATE OF MINE !!¬!!  I WONT BE HAPPY AT ALL IF HE IS REFUSED INTO OUR MEET !!!

I say thi

Nice 1 bro,I ant planing on camping out at gh,just to be nince to meet up with some

Stoners

Davo

Happy daze

MATE THIS ISNT ALL ABOUT OLD MEMBERS,, DEUST I REMIND YOU OF THE FLOWER BOMB KUSH INSEDENT!!!! NOTHING MOORE TO SAT ON THAT  you remember,, u cant make one for that and another for others,, maybe the guys you gave GBK to were frinds maybe not nut he is a friend and will add to greenhouse I kno!!!!!   DUST KYOU SHOULD KNOW I DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE IF I TRUST U SHOULD TOO MATE

haha don't worry DYno this was not pointed at you in particular ;) I've seen you for more than a week now and i know you didn't join just to get into the coffee, plus i think you have a judge pass, so you can walk in anyway of course :)

I'm saying this for the 1 poster that would join maybe 1 day before the cup or during the cup and just wanting to come inside without pass. and no talking on forum etc..

So don't take it for you ;)

• Like 1

well for example someone will register on saturday, don't even make one post or participate in the forum, and comes to the coffee claiming he is a member to enter without pass, then i don't think it will work, but don't worry anyway i don't think anyone will and you are not in that category :)

So let's all enjoy that nice breakfast :D :D well i hope i'll be around normally or somewhere else if there are some ceremonies to film or anything else i'll see.

Cheers have a safe trip everyone

• Like 3

8 of us are going. The point of Dust is... the shop is small. So far you can book the whole upstairs bro. As i strat counting it is gonna be around 20 of us there at least. Will be full. Sometimes during the cup you can only purches weed and walk away without pass.... way 2 crowded!!

• Like 1