Chronic Grower

Bubble hash for cancer

15 posts in this topic

can any concentrate be used to help heal cancers like bubble hash instead of making oil. Surly the only difference is oil is supposed to be a bit more pure in chemicals then with bubble hash right ? I know of

A guy who is asking for help with brain cancer he wants oil but can only point him in the direction of a guy with bubble hash, would this not help the same as the oil is supposed to help docs gave him less then 3 months to live nothing they can do for the guy

any info and opinions welcome thanks

well what your friend needs mainly is high CBD values in those extract more than purity. If your friend is making bubble with for example cannatonic, it would be ideal for your friend to eat it. The way i see it ( so i could be wrong ^^ ) Extraction such as BHO etc are more valuable not for the purity like i told you but more for the amount of cannabinoids concentrated in smaller quantities, and much easier to take in various forms with less quantities each time. i don't know what amount of hash you would need to eat, and i a m not even sure it would actually be worth it, but it's always worth trying when you only have few months left!

If your friend can, he should try to go to spain, there are loads of excelent products for medical consummers with cancer and with the associacion nowadays it's pretty easy to reach. and they have quite a lot of claimed CBD extraction over there so could be good for him!

Good luck man

1 person likes this

Going to Spain would be good for him and his wife and 6years old daughter for last holiday together and at the same time get the high cbd extract , will a doctor there prescribe him with oil as with EU law the uk must respect all European prescreption so he can legally bring it back with him Thanks dust for your reply I'm having a chat with him tomorrow

mm i'm not sure at all for the doctor prescription, you will have to see this with the guys at the club, as they have a medical program too, they might have something for this, but for this part i'm really really not sure, and i think it would probably take long. but to find the extracts will be easy :) Even pills or other eatable things.

I watched a documentary when an English person went to a doctor in holland and he gave him a few month supply of herb then he brought back into the uk do u know if this will be possible in holland still ?

I watched a documentary when an English person went to a doctor in holland and he gave him a few month supply of herb then he brought back into the uk do u know if this will be possible in holland still ?

this should be possibul as part of schengen agreement aslong as it's prescription made by a doctor and think there's a max 3 month of meds u can bring back home to your own country.

yes in Holland they give weed in pharmacies so i guess doctor must give prescription but i don't know how hard it is to get it. And i believe in holland they only have 1 or 2 strains in the shops, i know the BigBang is one of them i'm not sure if there are others, we have a few dutch members i hope they will pass by and tell us more precisly

Good luck

thc oil works very very well with brain cancer . buy oil or make it in a vapouriser , but I can verify thc does command brain cancer in particular to self destruct

haven't heard about cannabis curing brain cancer but if that is true, that alone would be a real leap forward in the fight for legalizing cannabis.

Coming back with prescribed cannabis from Europe sounds like he can still get put in prison this guy can't take the risk ,staying over in Spain for a few weeks while medicating sounds a better option for him but the rick simpson recommends 1g a day for 60days only if you have the money to find this will it be possible

haven't heard about cannabis curing brain cancer but if that is true, that alone would be a real leap forward in the fight for legalizing cannabis.

........do some research -its there if you want to find it

the establishment will never legalise it - they prefere to fund criminal orginisations , and in this country its everywhere

one of our member, Princess something don't remember exactly the nickname. but she lives in Spain and has told me about a story of one of her friend which had brain tumor and only 3 4 month to live. He tried the pills with high CBD content they were making as a last chance. and from what she says the tumors almost all disapeared in few month and guy is still getting better. I don't like to say this because it might not work on everyone and we still don't know EXACTLY what to do to heal from it. But for sure there is something!

1 person likes this

must have missed that fact burned into permanent memory very exciting.