Yo!

Money Maker #1 - ready for flo, lack of mix fan easy to spot, overall good health condition, 18l pot size, soil,dolomite, clay peebels, others,plagron nutes. Topped once, taked few clones, 4 colas for the win.

med_gallery_5169_24_188237.jpg

med_gallery_5169_24_594436.jpg

Money Maker #2 and #1 compare, bigger pot bigger plants go. Also topped, same soil mix and nutes, same age only difference is 3l pot to the 18l one, results clear to see. Soon transplant.

med_gallery_5169_24_532273.jpg

med_gallery_5169_24_684981.jpg

Exodus Cheese ready for flo.

med_gallery_5169_24_558300.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

med_gallery_5169_24_109586.jpg

med_gallery_5169_24_588286.jpg

More later, all done so far on 250MH. Questions ? Feel free to ask.

Peace and out!

• Like 2

good to see you're still in the race bad cat ;) How long have you been vegging those ladies? yet they look good little steetchy maybe but looking healthy :)

Thanks for sharing your babies man have a good grow

good to see you're still in the race bad cat ;) How long have you been vegging those ladies? yet they look good little steetchy maybe but looking healthy :)

Thanks for sharing your babies man have a good grow

Can't member that, lol... something about 7'th real nodes or 8'th.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Flowering Day10

All girls shootin preflowers around here and there, most of them are in good shape except slh i overwatered a bit and she shows mg def(bottom leaf are turning yellow but vains are dark green). I use foilar spray on her, and other, let the medium dry proper and then we go with flo nutes.

From left bottom are slh, a bit upper fbk i think, then we got ex cheese, afgooey's, slh, and money makers.

med_gallery_5169_24_75101.jpg

Money Maker on the first plan, top of the 2 colas.

med_gallery_5169_24_35441.jpg

Top spot, still bit sticky icky but fans are on full speed. MoneyMaker.

med_gallery_5169_24_413125.jpg

More MM.

med_gallery_5169_24_344140.jpg

med_gallery_5169_24_194902.jpg

med_gallery_5169_24_312557.jpg

SLH trying to run away from bad daddy, signs of overwater easy to see(me scumbag).

med_gallery_5169_24_160066.jpg

Afgooey

med_gallery_5169_24_139363.jpg

Exodus Cheese leaf. I love rubber the steam of her, so smelly!

med_gallery_5169_24_90329.jpg

Comments, sugestions, advices ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy. I thought i have a look. I see trichomes massing up. I would not be surprised if you will have great material for bubble making after this grow.
How will they handle the cold nights winter time, any ideas?
All in all, they look great.
Last photo is not clear to me if she just got over a def or if she is about to get one?

I will order that bags u sugessted once, since i dont think i need them all atm. Dunno, ligh is on at night, but so far they dont show any signs of cold, if that maybe they a bit slow. Bout last one, how can it be. Can it be a fact i change nutes from organic Plagron to PF now ? Yes i lost my bottle of bloom nutes somewhere(lol).

• Like 1

Nice selection of strain Electroski. They starting to look real nice but was wondering why they getting cold? Are you inan attic space or something?

Hope you can keep the temps up, I'll be sure to follow progress, I have some MM still waiting to get started.

Take care my friend.

Lams

• 2 weeks later...

yes like lams said nice litle frost coming up already, let's hope it keeps coming ;)

And wih those cold temps and seeing how the MM color outdoor you should have some nice purpling by the end of flow :)

Have a good grow man

• 2 months later...