Winner announcement of the Autoflowering World cup

Dust

hi Gonzo, normally the seeds are sent apart i believe, well it depends the weight of the packages but for some people it is sometimes separated. So i think it should arive as well soon ;)

And to all the others, good to see packages showing up :D With all this powder there is gonna be some sweeet grows ;)

Enjoy and good luck for the ones still waiting!

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone who has received their prizes..still waiting here but like Greeno I'm in Canada and expect they won't be long :) :) 

Greeno...about your comments towards GH and the contest..very well said bro. I agree it is an amazing contest and I hope we see more growers follow through once they do get their seeds. GH puts a lot of effort into the contest and I'm proud to give back and be a part of it as well ;) 

Peace

• Like 2

many powderfeed clients now, feeding for a lifetime...

i went on with my collection.

attachicon.gifDSC03161.jpg

thanks alot to the greenhouse family, big tooth will be in journal soon ;)

peace and congrats to all of you

Nice selection, apart from the church and the doctor , exactly what I ordered!
  • Like 2

Thanks Dust for letting me know there could be seeds in the post :) I still don't know why I'm that excited as I can't germinate any until I go to Spain next year but still I hope your right about the second parcel :) Next year will be a good year for Strain Hunter strains :)

I must say again a thank you to all involved in the contest and a big thank you to the GH team :) You guys have put so much effort and cash into this. I know it was promotional but it was truly a spectacle to be proud of :) Historic even :)

I also will apologise about not taking part in the Outdoor Cup , I received my seeds for it but never managed to follow through as I was in Scotland unexpectedly for my home grows. I retrospect I should have germinated them here because we had a great summer! Regrets, regrets :) I then promised myself to take the Money Maker seeds and do a professional journal for the forum :).....then I got busted, lol, so that will have to wait, im sorry, the seeds will be used and shown somepoint on the website :) They were not given in vain :) Thanks x

• Like 2

The doorbell rang about an hour ago and it being that time of the evening I expected someone going door to door selling hot water heaters or fixed natural gas plans..I was happily surprised to see a UPS guy working some overtime with a box from Greenhouse!! Thank you so much to all of the GH crew once again!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  Being in Canada thanks to a really dumb law I can't order seeds :( :( But I do plan on ordering some new Strainhunter strains after my current grow (journal real soon..about 2 weeks in right now) from a distributor here in Canada before they REALLY clamp down. They want it to be like the USA where seeds are technically illegal to even possess.

I was tempted to stock up on more PF I still have quite a bit and I really wanted to pick up some more clothing, and couldn't resist the kick ass crystal glass ashtray which is by far the nicest I've ever owned. The clothing is top shelf just like the strains ;) Luckily I ordered the right sizes, and I really like the cut and fit..I noticed even the t-shirt sleeves have a really nice taper that keeps the sleeves from looking like wings :P You're gotta bet everyone on campus is gonna know what seed company I support!

Many thanks to all of the Greenhouse & Strainhunters crew for this unique contest, opportunity, and learning experience..and thanks to the Strainhunters community for your friendship and interest in my grow, peace and good smoke to you all!!

Peace

post-14382-0-87575400-1383872450.jpg

post-14382-0-73178400-1383872451.jpg

• Like 6

Just received my prize money in my account from GHouse today :) €750 = £612 :)

Thank you so much guys :) I was gonna use it for another Amsterdam trip but I have to save it for Christmas time and get my 10 year old the ps4 I've preordered, lol :) I would LOVE to go back to the Dam but having Christmas wrapped up is a relief.... ;)

I thank you again my friends :) It has came in a time of need :) x

• Like 2

Nice bro!! That's a nice gift to get in the mail eh? Happy that it helped you out this time of year :)

Our family just got our pre-ordered PS4 yesterday, I swear it was the Mrs. that wanted it more than I..our daughter got a ton of exercise with the little robots in playroom yesterday, and today I spent getting no exercise at all playing Assassins Creed until  I had to get dressed for the Santa Claus parade :P 

Make sure to give your daughter a turn with the PS4 too!! 

Peace

• Like 3

Nice bro!! That's a nice gift to get in the mail eh? Happy that it helped you out this time of year :)

Our family just got our pre-ordered PS4 yesterday, I swear it was the Mrs. that wanted it more than I..our daughter got a ton of exercise with the little robots in playroom yesterday, and today I spent getting no exercise at all playing Assassins Creed until  I had to get dressed for the Santa Claus parade :P

Make sure to give your daughter a turn with the PS4 too!! 

Peace

Lol, nice :) I will be playing with it before christmas.........don't judge me!! lol :lol:

I think movement gaming is for the kids of today, lol :) The Sega Megadrive\Genesis didn't require you to actually move! Haha ;) It will be a sore hit when I have to go back to the ps3 at crimbo time :) lol ;)

Just wondering what the Christmas parade costume looked like, lol   :santaclaus: hope you all had fun :)

• Like 1

Oh I don't judge at all lol..and I hear ya..I already seem to be left with the ps3 often at night as someone else in this house likes the ps4 more than me :P It's pretty cool, wait until you talk to it to have it execute commands, something really cool about it :P 

Ya I should have been more clear..I wasn't in the parade, just watching..I have the beard right now for santa almost, but not the belly ;)

Have fun with the PS4..while you still can!! :)

• 3 months later...