Winner announcement of the Autoflowering World cup

Dust

Hello everyone!!

I'm very glad to be here today and to post what i'm about to post

:D

First of all, the entire GHS and SH crew thanks everyone that participated to the contest and gave us some awesome journals to read and live! We hope next year will be even bigger and with the same entusiasm!

Once again the Spanish side of the competition has given some awesome journals too! but for sure SH was competing with those and this is what it gave

:D

I will not keep you waiting longer

;) Here is the list of the winners

Congratulation to each and everyone on the list it is well deserved!! And specially Ghost grower Congratulation brother!!

Big thanks again to all our members and everyone that was invovled in this contest!

Cheers!

• Like 5

Congratulations Ghost Grower on your grow and the Cup victory and to all other growers and winners!!

Thank you GH and Strainhunters for another fun contest and for the placing ;):biggrin: I have a few articles of clothing in mind that I will proudly wear ;)

I hope this unique contest continues and that next round ALL growers who request seeds and PF honor themselves and the contest by posting grows, making this a bigger and better contest for everyone :)

Peace

• Like 4

Wooohooo ! I can't believe it. I had to read this 3 times to be sure...

Congratulation to all the winners and to everyone who participated.

A BIG thank to Strain Hunters, Greenhouse seeds and to everyone who manage this contest and of course to those who voted for me.

My heart is pounding :D

Thank you guys.

One love.

• Like 6

what a nice way to start my birthday i really didn't even think i would place this round because of how many amazing grow's there where in the auto section . congrat's to ghostgrower you well deserve it bro , and to everybody else who placed or participated in the cup for helping supply us all with endless amount's of photo's to look at it's amazing also thank's to my buddy smokeythabear his grow's in the indoor and auto section for me some of the more interesting grow's for me to watch because of how much he has increased talent wise in the short time he has been a grower. all and all these contest's are amazing and i hope they continue next year if they do you can count me in that's for sure.

• Like 4

Yippie tay yeh, Congrats to Ghost Grower. Did check out your journal and boy you deserve to be the winner I am always astonished how fair the voting system works esp. since it seems to be just mainly on Dust to choose - Maybe he discusses this in case of close encounters. Again a pity I cannot see the journals at Cannabis Cafe , I don't feel like joining there because I do not speak spanish and without no pix.

Whatever . I am so glad I made it this time. Even if it was the last one from this site I feel honored esp. since the grow did not turn out esp. great but end well all well.

Peace

Hey Greenomatic Happy Birthday !

• Like 4

Thank you everyone ! I still can't believe it.

That was hard this morning at work, I had to keep this for myself awwwww ! :D

Congrats guys!! really well done!!

Special for Ghost grower, big hug from all the GHS and SH team!! :fan:

Thank you very much. A big hug to you too guys !

-Peace

• Like 3

another time congratz to all other winners. you deserve it all.

thanks for tzhis awesome rank 8, and smokey.....i hope we get another cup, congratz bro, 7 is impressive... :D

c u all in chat and other journals over the winter.

good luck for everyone struggle in the outdoor cup.

peace

• Like 4

well done especially Ghostgrower and the rest of the growers. Strainhunters growgang doing great. I did not even bother to check the results. Then found a nice mail this morning . Thanks GHS for giving us these great opportunities. Hopefully more to come.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I received my pack yesterday! So pleased with my t-shirt :) I don't have this one :) I own quite a few pieces of strain hunters attire now :) .....and I have loads of powder feed :) Hope the shelf-life on it is as long as they say....I may not be growing for a while, obviously lol :) I just love looking at the mass of powder :) Its a welcome sight after the police took all my other winning powder prizes :)

Thank you so much guys, you are amazing!!!! :)

......and Ghost Grower, your now in the hoodie club :) Only staff get these as their not for sale :) Wear it with pride! Lol :)

• Like 2

Finally the prices arrived at my door today - I am not into stoner-wear and went buckwild over the chance to try out as many strains as possible - Still got a full 1 kg Indica Feeding in reserve 8beside the one in use) so i just got me a nice pound of sativa Feeding and a 5 pack of Flowerbommb Kush. gotta love the Strainhunters packaging. Came with the excellent Morrocan Expedition and a Flavour--Wheel.

GHS seeds - 5 Exodus Cheese, 3 Super Lemon Haze (that's what the Saticv powder is for), 3 Jack Herer and last but not least 3 Big Bang Autofllwering seeds.

Dropped the Super Lemon Haze seeds in water directly. 

Next year I'll grow the Kush ..

Thanks a lot to the GHS/Strainhunters staff - a pleasure and an honor !

• Like 3

still nothing yet for me but i suspect soon it will show up!!! i am from canada so that's probably why but it still hasn't even been that long as soon as i do tho i will roll a fat GH chemdog joint in some strain hunter's paper's. It's funny i basically ordered the same thing i ordered last time because when i got my prize from the indoor contest i realized that there is a size difference between Canadian and European clothing so everything i ordered to small. This time i hope it doesent turn out everything is to big in the T-shirt's i had to order XXXL and in the sweater's XXl last time i ordered everything in XL the sweater fit's but is tight but the tshirt's where like skin tight and short as well and im a big dude skin tight shirt's do not look good on me so i am happy to be able to sort that out and i have a bunch of shirt's i can throw to friend's who dig green house so i'm psyched.

not to mention honored to win a prize twice in this years contest's. i can't thank the strain hunter's crew enough for putting it on. The whole thing was just amazing getting free nutrient's and new genetic's just for signing up and getting to see all these different grow's of the same genetic's and just of green house gear as well. plus having the top 15 win prize's and good prize's too. I'm shocked at how much money they threw into this contest , and i have to say it mean's a lot to me personally that they trust in the grower's here enough to spend that kinda dough on a contest like this to help promote the new seed company. i have heard people online mention that this is just a ploy to get business but im sorry a ploy would be running a contest with like the main prize being a pack of seed's but i came in 7th place in the indoor and 10th in the autoflowering section and for participating i received ruffly 370 euro's worth of merchandise. I hope they do get business from that kinda promotion and i am honored to have the opportunity to help promote strain hunter's great new genetic's . If the contest happens again next year you can definitely count me in.

• Like 3