Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.X

Live from Vienna 2013, Cultiva Hanfmesse

Always such nice photos from you X wink.png.....and good Afgooey bud, very dank smile.png

You got an eye for beauty Mr X, you and Franco always track down the lovely ladies smile.png Much respect, lol wink.png

looking good bro, can't wait to try my afgooey almost dry, enjoy the expo

Thanks a lot mates! today it´s the closing of the fair, so let´s go with some photos more...hope you like!

Are from amazing growshop very near of the fair, Grow City (BushPlanet)

Great shots dude :) The different setups are so interesting, I miss my ladies, lol :) I wanna just jump in that pic and give em a hug, haha ;)

Keep the sweet grow pictures coming man :) I will be there to drool ;)

• Like 1

Thanks a lot mates!! was very cool fair, place and nice people. Now all ready for the next at Prague and Cannabis Cup 26!

Here another shot of the stunning roor Drim Bill, I ask a little bit at the guys how much can cost, and seems can be over to 50K €...HOLLYMOLLY!!!!!!

:rabbi:

gallery_8644_1197_225732.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks a lot mates!! was very cool fair, place and nice people. Now all ready for the next at Prague and Cannabis Cup 26!

Here another shot of the stunning roor Drim Bill, I ask a little bit at the guys how much can cost, and seems can be over to 50K €...HOLLYMOLLY!!!!!! rabbi.gif

gallery_8644_1197_225732.jpg

To much to smoke weed, ah ah ah

;-)

• Like 1

Just wanted to thank Franco, Mr. X and the whole Green House & Strain Hunters Crew for that amazing Gift Bag. I cant wait to try the cannabis cup winner of 2012 Flower Bomb Kush. Thanx for trying to spread more tolerance towards the holly Herb. 

post-13772-0-41769000-1382787038.jpg

• Like 2