interresting phenotype - 1 branch per level

Sizla

1st - sorry teres no pic -- my cam is broken and i will update whne i get it fixed !

the shity painting should be enought till then : ]

I have panted sweed mango auto , and it would be everytning ok if not the funny phenotype i got- presented as B on picture .

instead of 2 new branches and 2 new lefs my plant grows only 1 set and it looks funny :P

any of YOu had this type of plant ? is it still going to be productiv when it comes to flowering ?

post-16853-0-10706500-1382304666.jpg

Hi man, i had this on an uto strain too one day i believe it was auto at least. I think it was autobomb...or maybe ice dream, erf memory memory lol But i remember that the plant in the end was not a low yeilder compared to others. Of course it might not be the highest yeilder, and yet it's not even sure maybe by focusing on only one side like tis she will make even better buds :)

Hope you wil show a little pic when you can ;)

Have a good day

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

unfortunetly no .

theoretically  i could  keep 2 plats in my box but i prefer  to keep 1 and do not   worry about place , also it could e not enought lumens per 2 plants , still  35G is  in the top score  of what I am getting from this box  so i think it was a good one

• Like 1