GHSC "The Doctor" & "Cheese" - 600w 16x11L - Bio grow with BAC line.

Salvatore Riina

Nice work Riina!! A very nice grow from start to finish :) Could I ask you how long before harvest you flushed? It looks like you got a decent fade goin on with fan leaves dying etc. I'm looking forward to your harvest pictures and your next crop bro. I think I may have misunderstood about the seeds..message me private I will trade a seed for a seed if you're interested in the El Nino still. PEACE and best of luck!

Hey guys, the journal has almost come to an end. Everything is chopped down and hanging in the tent for drying. I try to keep the exhaust fan on a minmum so i see the tent going in underpressure just to ensure all air go's throught the carbon filter.

I've also put 1 small fan at the bottom of the tent for come circulation. The humidity is relatively good i think (44%) and themperatures vary between 15 & 18°C .

Here's a cheese when i just took it out of the tent ^^

gallery_32382_1201_550366.jpg

And all the girls together but this time upside down :P

gallery_32382_1201_432201.jpg

Hopefully some nice bud comes out when fully trimmed :D

Peace !

haha looking back at the picture i notice the carbon filter is looking bad :P need to wash it before next round. Anyone know at what temperature in the wash machine ? ^^

• Like 3

Nice work there brother :)

Good looking gals for sure. Now we wait for dry weight and pics. Don't forget a smoke report too ;)

the material around your filter is synthetic so shouldnt shrink but I would recomend a cool wash (by hand) using soap flakes as it is only particulate dirt and doesn't require enzymes to clean it.

Rinse and gently roll it up to extract excess water. Do not wring it as it may distort the shape, unroll and hang to dry.

You can also buy new filter covers, just google Replacement carbon filter cover or words to that effect.

peace and smokes

Lams

Thx guys.

@ Dust, maan the smell :D The doctor is startin to have a really pungent smell whilst the cheese, well.... its everything you would expect from Cheese :D

@ Olympia, I think you are tricked by your eye's, there is actually 12 plants drying but they are hanging at different heights. Most of them stayed relatively same height, maybe 10cm difference. 4 plants was like 20 cm higher but that was the 3 cheese and the one that i have fimmed from the beginning. If you look back iin the journal you will see its progress :P

Peace

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...