Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dutchdane

Hello from Amsterdam

Hello Dutchdane :)

Welcome to the forum dude :) Hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer, you come from Amsterdam! The place of this websites birth :) I must say, living I Holland has its benefits :) Have you done any breeding projects? I would like to see any strains you may have worked on. One day I want to refine my own strains, much reading has been done on the subject but no actual hands-on work :)

Take care man, we'll speak soon enough im sure :)

Hello dutychdane welcome on SH forum :)

Glad to have another fellow dutch grower among us :) i hope yoyu will enjoy the site and have many things to share with us, at least some nice bud pictures when you get your stocks from Coffees if you do :)

Do you still have troubles answering in this thread now? if yes don't hesitate to send me a PM and we'll try to fix this!

Have a good discovering of the place

See ya online

Finally it works ! thank you ! and living in Holland certainly got the benefits but each year it get more difficult to grow in the area's where i grow. I am still working on some breeding projects and got some new projects on my mind. I will reveal them March of next year when the first projects are finished. then i will share the seeds for free so everybody can grow it. 

I hope i can learn a lot on this forum.

:drag: 

• Like 2

welcome...your post problem might have to do with 10 posts required to post a image. posting a smiley, the system sees that as a image. thats a anti-spam thingy

see u around