Which nutrient is the best ?

matiamo

Hi everyone,

I'm growing a White Widow plant, and this is my first time i grow a cannabis plant.

I'm from Vietnam and i don't know which is the best nutrient for flowering/buds.

I've 3 nutrients here, pls help me with the right one.

Thanks !!!

1. Hydro Greens (for veggies)

Benefits of Hydro Greens

1. Providing adequate nutrition helps plants grow best
      2. Promotes root development, help absorb nutrients faster, creating lush green foliage.
      3. Create easily high resistance against pests and diseases
      4. Increased yield and quality of vegetables
      5. Do not create the amount of salt left in the environment

Composition: 

Part A: Total Nitrogen (N) 4,64% - Nitrat Nitrogen 4,32%  - Ammoniacal Nitrogen 0,32% - Calcium (Ca) 4,40% - Soluble Potassium (K2O) 3,06%

Part B: Total Nitrogen (N) 1,77% - Nitrat Nitrogen 1,17% - Ammoniacal Nitrogen 0,60% - Soluble Potassium (K2O) 3,94% - Available Phosphate (P2O5) 3,05% - Magnesium as Mg 0,32% - Chelax Fe 0,02% and anothers 0,03% ( Mn, Cu, Zn, Mo, B)

2. Hydro Bee (for fruits)

Benefits of Hydro Bee:

1. Providing adequate nutrients for the development of fruiting flowering process.
    2. Promote flowering process brings big buds and many more flowers.
    3. Increase fruit sugar to taste better
    4. Increase productivity and fruit quality

Composition:

Part A: Total Nitrogen 5.45%- Calcium 4.56%- Soluble Potasium ( K2O) 3.54%.

Part B: Total Nitrogen 1.80% - Soluble Potasium ( K2O) 9.30% - Magnesium 0. 56% - Available Phospahte (P2O5 ) 4.60%- Iron chelate 0.76%.- Anothers ( Mn, Cu, Zn, B, Mo) <1%.

3. Hydro Deco

Rejuvenates the roots, promoting the development of plant roots make easily absorb needed

Optimized to absorb nutrients, transport of nutrients and enhancing metabolism

Increase the efficiency of the plants survived sicken lack of nutrients, making more green leaves

Help flowers and buds bigger, fresher for longer ...

Composition: Potassium nitrate, urea, Monopotasium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, Mangane sulfate, boric acid, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, iron chelate, ammonium molybdenum, vitamin B1, NAA.

THIS IS MY WHITE WIDOW AFTER 5 DAYS

post-32418-0-38974200-1382947891.jpg

hhehe for sure elvis is right :P :P The right one is the Powderfeeding ;)

But in between those 2 i'd probably use the 2nd one it seems to have a little more micronutes and more balanced. But they should all 3 pretty work keep your plants alive. but they are for sure not designed to have the best flowering for your plants.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'm growing a White Widow plant, and this is my first time i grow a cannabis plant.

I'm from Vietnam and i don't know which is the best nutrient for flowering/buds.

Hi man,

try GHS fertilizers or my 2nd bet ist Metrop  especially if you have hard tapwater. MR1, MR2, Calgreen and AminoBloom are fantastic for hard water.