Dust

Bud Of The Month - November  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which bud gets your vote?

• T.Farmer and his bigbang auto
    • Levente and his Flowerbomb kush
    • Herb Johnson and his White russian

post-4970-0-34597500-1359986567.png

We are now accepting nominations for the bud of the month contest.

Please submit a photo/video of your best bud. The bud must be your own grown.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month .
The winner will receive a badge that says. Bud of the month winner.

Rules :
1. Entrys must include original photos/videos of your own bud. The bud photo/video may include several buds or a cola.
2. Entrys must include only photos/videos of the bud, but you may add one photo/video for a reference point for size or a close up A.K.A macro shot
3. Maximum of 2 photos/videos per member. You CAN NOT update or change or delete your photos through out the month. Once you have entered you have entered.
4. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server. And videos to Growhd.tv or Youtube.com
5. The buds must be dry and in ready to smoke form they can not still be alive or on a plant.
6. Self-nominations only!
7. No voting for yourself. if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed.
8. Don't enter in the contest previous entries smile.png
10. You have post a comment with your vote so it counts!

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

• Like 1

Nice loking bud T_Farmer :)

Could this strain also be called "Gods Hand" (BC God Bud X BC Sweet Tooth) or is it a totally different cross?

Can't find any seeds so i am guessing it is possibly and cutting only strain.

If you have any info it would be gratefully recieved.

Good luck in BOTM.

Peace

Lams

I decided to share and enter my FLOWERBOMB KUSH!!! Ladies, and gents, please welcome with lots of love! She was grown outdoors, guerilla style, harvested late october, and i must tell you this is cannabis cup winner quality!!!!! Rockhard, extremely frosty, and smells stunning!!! Peace

med_gallery_1729_102_9045.jpg
med_gallery_1729_102_118865.jpg
  • Like 3

nice bud man! never heard about that strain how is it smoking?

Nice loking bud T_Farmer :)

Could this strain also be called "Gods Hand" (BC God Bud X BC Sweet Tooth) or is it a totally different cross?

Can't find any seeds so i am guessing it is possibly and cutting only strain.

If you have any info it would be gratefully recieved.

Good luck in BOTM.

Peace

Lams

Hi Guys .. Hand of god is a title :D .. sorry .. The strain is big bang auto ;)

Hehe lmao xD

Thanks for putting us straight T_Farmer

Now I'm thinking you messing with the scientists heads and saying God had a hand in the big bang lol, it deffinately puts a new spin on how the universe was created :P ( please excuse my geek humor ;)  )

But seriously thats still a real nice bud,good work there T.

Peace

Lams

Yeah, the second is dry, the first is freshly cut, but we have had enteries like this, 1 picture dry other showing how the bud looked in fresh form! But probably you harvested a bit early... Anyway, nice nug, and in acceptable form from my point of view!

Peace

• Like 2

Thanks Dust, they are covered in resin and so stick to chop. The buds in the pic are from my last grow of this beautiful girl, I've grown this strain for a few years now and its a bit sad to know our time together has come to an end. I hope the new girls give me wood like my Russian ladies did.

• Like 1

Sorry thursday i took your entry away as i was away for the cup and didn't see it so didn't enter it in the poll, and it was a little late in the month so you will have a little more chances if you put it in beginning of next month you will still be able to share it :)

Good luck for this last day guys ;)