Music4Plants... and SH

Guest guest

Heidi's grandfather smoked since in the song the granddaughter says so ... @ganjalover Heidi's grandfather didn't leave him until the last day
 Marijuana forever

_______

El abuelo de Heidi fumaba ya que en la canción la nieta lo dice... @ganjalover el abuelo de Heidi no lo dejo hasta el último día 

Marihuana forever

A ver cuando consigues una autofloreciente así hermano 

_______

Let's see when you get an autoflowering like that brother

_20200129_175247.thumb.JPG.894f4ac97c3344f5642e39f61d0d35e9.JPG

_20200129_171433.thumb.JPG.c9a10ab898381e5d8ab40a1130dc6cad.JPG

✌️ 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, R.G.S said:

Heidi's grandfather smoked since in the song the granddaughter says so ... @ganjalover Heidi's grandfather didn't leave him until the last day
 Marijuana forever

For me no difference. I don`t know even who you but you are try all time talking with me about nothing. Or you really think some like I want take from yours marijuana? You are sick and stupid this my opinion. I already say for you before. Bye. I don`t spend my time on you any more.

1 minute ago, ganjalover said:

For me no difference. I don`t know even who you but you are try all time talking with me about nothing. Or you really think some like I want take from you marijuana? You are sick and stupid this my opinion. I already say for you before. Bye. I don`t will spend my time on you any more.

No but I do not try to create conflicts or controversy things that you usually do and not only in my follow-up without in the whole forum but the spam is very similar, I would still like to see a follow-up of your cultivation not inventions and others already  that this page is not about that but I do not need you to waste your time with me so go calm I will not try to disturb your stay on this page anymore, I expect the same from you

Peace

________

No pero no trato de crear conflictos ni controversia cosas que tu sueles hacer y no solo en mi seguimiento sino en todo el foro en general pero el spam es muy parecido, aun me gustaría ver alguna vez un seguimiento de cultivo tuyo no inventos y demás ya que esta página no trata de eso pero no necesito que pierdas tu tiempo conmigo así que vete tranquilo no tratare de molestar tu estancia por esta página  mas, espero lo mismo de tu parte 

Paz

21 hours ago, g22 said:

@gasmeter

I make you the same offer you just need to com somewhere like Amsterdam i want to visit london ones but is more complicated for me or if you com to brussels is the best so after smoking whe can eat my favorite dinner 😂 one of my friends laughs that I eat more often than a Greek restaurant  we have a street  call the pitta street to eat nothing but Greek plates for 10 € -12 € with a good beer when i go there i feel in vacation 

@g22 I love that about the Greek restaurant, but at those prices you gotta fill your boots and make good use of it while you can

anyway I just put my coat on I'm gonna walk over to your yard mi soon forward so put the kettle on bro :smoke::lol::D

• Like 1

@g22 the cost to eat out here in the UK it just depends where you go, there are lots of places like you describe that provide good quality food at affordable prices as well as the fancy expensive restaurants where you get tiny amounts of food at eye watering prices.

We also still have plenty of good old traditional fish an chip shops, but these are well out numbered by shit loads of take-aways selling fried chicken, kebabs, curry etc,the usual stuff like Indian and Chinese food, but with lots of them get shut down because the kitchens will be filthy.

I always advise people if possible go round the back of the premises if the back yard is a shit hole the kitchen will not be much better and this show the staff are idle twats, keeping the waste under control keeps rats and mice under control, and is a good sign of how hygienic the staff are and whether they are doing a proper job or not.

Years ago we built an extension on the back of a chemists and next door was an Indian restaurant and their back yard was disgusting and worse looking through the window into the kitchen we could see it was filthy and there was always mince meat and chicken in the kitchen sink thawing out, both red and white meat in a big heap.

As I dug the footings for the extension for the chemist shop I damaged their drain, oh boy it was full of rancid rice and meat and all this came spilling out into my trench, I scooped it out with the JCB and then repaired the drain, then had some lunch and finished the footing, that night I ate my tea then within 5 minutes my mouth started watering and I felt sick I ran to the bog and threw up, then I remembered I had a fag half way through repairing the drain and I obviously touched my mouth.

After I threw up I felt rough for about an hour but it soon passed, and the best part of this little tale is the owner of the restaurant was a Dr who worked at a local hospital, my dads friend ran the maintenance there and this guy had a mangy old towel in his consulting room next to a wash basin and he would always wash his hands then dry them n the mangy towel like he was being hygienic, he would have been cleaner wiping his hands on the floor.

One Saturday morning we got called out to an Italian restaurant they said they had a problem with their drains, and boy did they have a problem, we walked into the back yard to see what was going on and there was a manhole the lid that was 18 inches above the floor surface the shit backing up in the manhole was like toothpaste coming upwards out of the manhole and the lid was like a hat sat on top.

It took us 6 hours to unblock it and the back yard was awash with shit and piss water and the fucking staff kept coming out to have a look at us doing battle unblocking the drain then walking back into the kitchen and there was nothing for them to clean their shoes on we pointed this out to them but no, they just carried on wandering in and out of the kitchen through all this stinking effluent.

What had happened there were offices above the restaurant and the people in the offices were flushing empty fag packets down the toilet and fucking news papers, not just a page torn up because they had run out of arse wipe, oh no full news papers we were amazed they were managing to flush a full news paper, they were obviously ramming the damn things down the shit hole, anyway I think the restaurant owner got them to pay half the cost of us unblocking the drain.

So if you are thinking of eating food from a take-away or new restaurant have a look at their back yard and you will know if their on top of their game or not.

• Like 1

@gasmeter

in the past I worked 6 months in a sewerage and maintenance company for house and building pipes.😷🤢

you must have very good indian restaurant with all the indian community that you have in your country. 

for the fish & chips i go ones  2 days with my father in england and i eat a good fish & chips  a few km from dover in a not very friendly canteen but it was very good  😂😅

• Like 1

@g22  yes there are plenty of good Indian and Pakistani restaurants and take-aways I used to go in one which the local Asian taxi drives used to eat in, if these guys ate there you know its OK and the food is good and affordable, I used to like their Keema Guram curry made with mince beef and garden peas.

Most places in the UK have well established Pakistani and Indian communities especially up here in Lancashire there were loads of cotton spining mills because of the damp climate and the Pakistanis and Indians came here to work in the factories as well as all sorts of other jobs, then once they were established people started opening shops, they say England is a nation of shop keepers, yes that's true, but most of them are either Pakistani or Indian.

Now they are struggling because of the dominance of the big supermarkets plus every market is saturated, we have loads of businesses all doing the same thing chasing the same customers and the same money, so there is a lot of turn over of businesses starting then shutting down, especially in the fast food industry, plus the staff are not well paid so they struggle to keep staff or get staff who give a shit because they are paid peanuts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...