Guest guest

Music4Plants... and SH

445 posts in this topic

some of you guys have made me feel pretty low, pretty sad, you have no idea do you...... every day constantly its like being punched in the face over and over...... and what i have i done? what do you know? some rumours that are not true - you should be ashamed of yourself for judging me - what people say i am is not who i am and i am really shocked and utterly disgusted. you people know who you are and i hope you take a moment to reflect on the anguish and pain that you have caused me. i am not a thief and i do not steal - that is an end to it! I turn the other cheek because thats the person i am.

Not here for a long time.... Here for a good time - Thank You to Everyone Who Belives

When the sit hit the fan... Everything im not made me everything I am! I am a StrainHunter - Just like YOU - So lets do it!

Here it is.... Welcome To Castle Mandaley - RW Eternity

I am so glad found this site - its incredible! and i am dp glad to find this post as the way i am feeling right now all stoned and what.... its amazing.... and this is the song that comes into mind!

thanks to arjan, thanks to franco, thanks to strainhunters admin, thanks to fuzzy, thanks to samuelo, thanks to tokage - you make the site AMAZING - this song is FOR you GUYS with SH and GH in MIND! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

and just wanted to bring this to you - hope it brings inspiration

You know its true baby! I hope this is what it means to be a strain hunter as it is a way of life to me ever since i grew my first greenhouse strain........ Its a way of life for me and i hope it is for you..... If so i have found the right site to call home.......
Salvador

Plastic City is a hell of a label! ;)

It's so hard to stay away, so hard to stay away,

I need her every day, eh.

I feel so high when I hear your name,

Sweet Jane, Sweet Jane, Jane.

If you was reefa, you'd be the sweetest Shiva, potent just like that creepa,

Knowin how much I need ya, I need ya.

I see ya, I'm just tryin to get near ya,

Warring dyin to feel ya, you're aroma is so familiah.

I've never loved another like I love you Jane, Jane, Jane,

Tell it to me that I should leave you alone but I just can't, can't, can't.

From the first time I hit it I knew, I couldn't quit it, It's true, that I'm addicted to you,

Ain't this a bitch I'm a fool, but everything that you do to me, oh ma ma ma jane,

She take me so, so high, high.

Breathing reefa, breathing reefa, in my lungs, in my lungs,

Roll the marijuana or we can stuff the ganja in my bong, in my bong, bong.

Don't you see how bad you be doin me baby, and I know if I don't quit you'll go here with me baby,

But I just can't get enough, get enough, get enough of yo buzz baby, yo buzz baby.

If you was reefa, you'd be the sweetest shiva, potent just like that creepa,

Hey now, what you'll recieva, you'll see the sticky sack of reefa, I said,

Hey now, what you'll recieva, you'll see the sticky sack of reefa.

I'm blown, out, out of my mind, I'm blown, I'm blown, you bless me every time,

I know, I know, it's you that control my mind, I'm neva gonna stop, I'm neva gonna quit.

I just can't stop loving yooooouuuu.

Smokin buddha, smokin buddha, buddha lovaz, buddha lovaz,

How I love ya, how I lova ya baby.

Smokin buddha, smokin buddha, buddha lovaz, buddha lovaz,

How I love ya, how I lova ya baby. Lova ya, love ya.

Awwww, that buddha when you baked, when you baked, when you baked, when you baked, when you baked, when you bake.

Awwww, that buddha when you baked, when you baked, when you baked, when you baked, can you blaze it?

1 person likes this