Music4Plants... and SH

Guest guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its for my buddy flokes he die a littel time a go  burning in its appartement with is dog r.i.p. friends so always chek your electric instalation  he was a plant lover to but the fire is not cause by grow material he dont have grow material  they say a electric  heater  it was a special guy 

• Like 1

@g22 Holy shit buddy, sorry to hear that.. May he find peace in a surely better place than this fuckhole we call "home".. 

And goddamn isn't that one of the best versions of Natural Mystic?! Thanks for sharing!

I'll link you too another version, not sang by anybody, just the music. Perfect for a good trip.

Peace man!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I&I stream shit loads of music from YouTube as I am working I man prefer to listen to full albums rather than single tunes or play lists and I have an eclectic taste in music from classic rock bands like Pink Floyd to any bands from the Canterbury scene from mid 1960's to mid 1970's as well as all types of reggae, strictly roots...

Oh I man also like lots of delta blues stuff like Son House, Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters and John Lee Hooker etc, these guys influenced all modern rock bands in the late 50's and early 60's the blues and jazz were the only intelligent alternative in that time.

So my plants get to hear a heap ov sweet chunes.

This is a great album by Midnite called Ras Mek Peace (Before Reverb And Without Delay) Vaughn Benjamin's lyrics are inspired, good words with deep meaning.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...