Strainhunters Live Thread - Prague - 4th Cannafest 2013

Dust

wow, nice party, beautiful girls ..! :D
I have a friend there to Prague, sure he will be there! 
damn good fun, even for us who follow you from home. ;)

and tnx for sharing!

Really enjoying my weekend whit this live tread. Thanks Dust and X for the nice updates and photos and vids. You guys are the best. Wish I was there to meet all the cool guys and hang.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

Thanks guys, here it´s a really nice place and people, today it´s absolutely busy, thousands of persons at the door for the opening...and non stop, amazing!!

Sorry to don´t put more photos but the connection today it´s terrible, but let´s go with some more shots..hope you like  ;)

• Like 3

Wouaw, lot of people for the Advanced hydroponics of holland!

MrX, is there a booth GH this year at the HTCC?

Hi mate, no we don´t will put a stand at HTCC, because we are at the four GH coffes doing the cup, and we focus there. But anyway of course we are for there, enjoying the fair...hope see you soon all!!

Gonzos bro thanks, here was crazy yesterday, a lot people. Powder feeding working awesome, and also our new seeds and the classics. So very nice feedback. 

Well family, we are processing material we try to share soon! enjoy the sunday!  ;)

• Like 4

good morning everyone!

Wow what a night we had, it's funny how on the Sunday morning the faces always look more tired than usually hehe ;) but still we are here!! and ready to rock this last day of the Cannafest 2013!

Yesterday, as you saw on the pictures, was FULLL busy, it was really amazing the Czech people was here and proud to be! And the mood was really amazing, peacefull, chilled, very quiet for so many people in the same place, and best of all they are buying a lot in the booths, usually it is not rare to see a few booth left alone or with not too many people, but here they just give atention to everything and read, buy if they like etc.. really nice people and for sure this fair has a biig potency for the years to come!

Beside this it was the usual routine for the Crew with still a lot of interviews and pictures for the King and Franco. The Strainhunters India expedition was projected in the Cinema which was full too, with Franco Cassalone as Guest and doing some commentaries during the movie, amazing to see the interest of people for it still after a few years of being online and most people here have seen it but just watch it again and again, and i have to agree it is one of my favorite too :D

Anyways!! enough talking Mr.X will soon upload some pictures, i''m also uploading a video of the line at the opening yesterday this was all filmed in the first hour which is usually pretty calm but here pretty crowded as you will see :)

Have a good morning guys we keep you updated!

• Like 4

Hi mate, no we don´t will put a stand at HTCC, because we are at the four GH coffes doing the cup, and we focus there. But anyway of course we are for there, enjoying the fair...hope see you soon all!!

Gonzos bro thanks, here was crazy yesterday, a lot people. Powder feeding working awesome, and also our new seeds and the classics. So very nice feedback. 

Well family, we are processing material we try to share soon! enjoy the sunday!   ;)

Because shit cannabis laws! I thought it would have changed since last year, but anaway see you at the Greenhouse!!

• Like 2

good morning everyone!

Wow what a night we had, it's funny how on the Sunday morning the faces always look more tired than usually hehe ;) but still we are here!! and ready to rock this last day of the Cannafest 2013!

Yesterday, as you saw on the pictures, was FULLL busy, it was really amazing the Czech people was here and proud to be! And the mood was really amazing, peacefull, chilled, very quiet for so many people in the same place, and best of all they are buying a lot in the booths, usually it is not rare to see a few booth left alone or with not too many people, but here they just give atention to everything and read, buy if they like etc.. really nice people and for sure this fair has a biig potency for the years to come!

Beside this it was the usual routine for the Crew with still a lot of interviews and pictures for the King and Franco. The Strainhunters India expedition was projected in the Cinema which was full too, with Franco Cassalone as Guest and doing some commentaries during the movie, amazing to see the interest of people for it still after a few years of being online and most people here have seen it but just watch it again and again, and i have to agree it is one of my favorite too :D

Anyways!! enough talking Mr.X will soon upload some pictures, i''m also uploading a video of the line at the opening yesterday this was all filmed in the first hour which is usually pretty calm but here pretty crowded as you will see :)

Have a good morning guys we keep you updated!

And a good morning and a sweet sunday to all you guys at the event. Cant wait to see what Mr X have for us to watch. big thanks again to you Dust and Mr X for all the info and updates. 

Best regards

Jimmy

• Like 2

Thanks guys for the nice words! Just got home an unpacked eveything after this very nice Weekend! Thanks again to all the people that came to the fair, and of course to all the Czech GH and SH crew! Eva and her husband and the 3 very nice girls, hope to see you all next year! Gpnna be big :D

So that 3rd day was a little more quiet as Saturday as usual, but stillla very nice amount of people present here at the show, and good times as usual with some very good Dab with our Friend Suso from the Silika, and big shoutout to Biggy, an amazing man, with amazing hash, i'm telling you! some high quality from Morocco coming all the way from Danmark in Christiana also known as the Freetown, google it for more infos ;)

So this biggy guy came to us saying guys you have to come i want to offer you a smoke in my chillum and we could never imagine it would turn like this, the Chillum was pretty huge, the hash amazing, and the Danish are not joking when they smoke chillum! A real Chimney :rabbi: :rabbi:   Respect for the love of the plant this guy is caring, really nice person and i hope we will meet again! I have of course some nice videos of this for you that i will edit ;)

Beside this the day went really fast, we have met some very nice person with some great weed and some great vibe, then came the time to debuild everything on the booth with the Crew, it's always sad to see eveything going down so fast around us, but well HTCC is coming very soon and should give us soe other great time and content! :D

Here is a little video of Arjan and franco for you guys, I will in the following days keep editing some videos and post them here :)

Hope you enjoyed ;)

• Like 4

Thanks to comment guys was a great fair, now direct to the next: Cannabis Cup 26, Chile and California!   :rabbi:

pd guerillaarrmy, this is not the place for your comment. Thanks. Here as you can see we talk about Prague Expo.