Strainhunters Live Thread - Prague - 4th Cannafest 2013

Dust

post-4970-0-68710400-1383773913.png

Wassup hunters!

Soon will start the 4th edition of the Cannafest in Prague!

One of the biggest Hemp Fair in Europe taking place in an awesome building!

As usual of course we will try to give you as much pictures and videos as we can with the Best Mr.X ;)

Aand make you feel a little like you were here for the ones that can not come, if you are not far, don't hesitate and come it sounds like it's gonna be a great event!

I let you wait until the weekend and hope you will like it :rabbi: :rabbi: :bye:

post-4970-0-32688600-1383773912.jpg

post-4970-0-46003200-1383773923.jpg

• Like 5

YOOO wassup hunters!

So today is the opening of the Fair and already a lot of people are coming so early! The building is just amazing with glass windows with drawing, wood everywhere, reaaally nice! I think it' gonna be nice this weekend! Canna has a nice party planned on Nov 9 and a lot of talk during conferences as usual. There is even a kindergarden for children in the fair and a nice chillout place!

Well you will see this with pictures really soon, mr.X is updating some pictures right now and when he will be done share them for your eyes of course ;)

So we keep you updated of what's happening :)

blesss

• Like 5

thanks guys!! haha i'm not sre about hte policce liking weed it seems they have had a fun time closing a lot of growshops in Czech Republic this year, really strange when you think that it is allowed to walk in the street with 20g of weed in your pocket. not sure about the weight but a little is allowed.. but the peole are great and are still fighting to keep growing :)

• Like 5

This is amazing really nice of you guys to do it live :D. Thanks for all the great photos Mr X and Dust. By the way you look good as a cop bro loooooooooool joking. Have a great weekend family.

Regards

Jimmy

• Like 5

Lol :) The venue seems rather Christian, they ok with all these naked bongs around? Lol ;) (great bong by the way)

Not good to hear about the police doing such things Dust, here's hoping the festival will help the view of cannabis there :) The "virus" that is Knowledge is spreading across the world :)

• Like 3

Hi family!!!

It looks fantastic and is all ready to welcome all large pot smokers!  :brunette:

As always, thank you very much for sharing great moments with the world, you see many people from weed world thanks to your work!!

Kind regards!! Jose  :king:

• Like 4

Morniing hunters!! Today is another day and i feel it is going to be very busy!!

Yesterday was great, almost all the usual participants are here, silika,sensi,biobizz,plagron,etc... and little by little we start to know the place a little better and it is reallyy nice! Beautiufl ladies as always, and smiles everywhere.

we were also happy to see our good friend Franco Cassalone arrive at the expo and we had a great time with him smoking some very nice Charras from Nepale, and the afternoon was busy for Franco and Arjan with a lot of interview for UndergroundTV or Herbies, and many others :) Today Franco and Franco C. will be having a little conference before the projection of the Strainhunters India documentary in the Fair's Theater. I will film this for you guys and upload it on the forum :)

So i'm finishing editing a video of Day1 and we keep you all updated :D

• Like 2

Hi family!!!

It looks fantastic and is all ready to welcome all large pot smokers!  :brunette:

As always, thank you very much for sharing great moments with the world, you see many people from weed world thanks to your work!!

Kind regards!! Jose  :king:

Awesome :D   ....

Awesome uploads guys :) Very nice :)

What an amazing collection of lovely ladies there :) Can always trust my man Mr X to hunt down the beautiful girls, lol :) Nice work once again haha :)

Morning family!! and thanks a lot to comment and support! We hope today share a lot of new photos and videos   :girlcrazy:

Amazing!!! The quest for the golden joint is over!

Great to hear the Franco C is there, he's such a lovely guy :) The two Francos are formidable together! Would love to talk to them for a while and get some views and tips :)

Enjoy the day brothers and sisters! I will be watching :)

• Like 3

Hello hunters, so as promised here is a little video of Day 1 in Cannafest.

Today is dammn crowded, a looot of people are already in so early and many more comings, the line just keep growing too and with ALL kind of person once again it's amazing to see such variety in the type of customers!

Mr.X should soon give you some nice little pictures too!

Cheers!

• Like 6

Really enjoying my weekend whit this live tread. Thanks Dust and X for the nice updates and photos and vids. You guys are the best. Wish I was there to meet all the cool guys and hang.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 2