Hello from OZ

Bushy

Hi man welcome on SH forum :)

Glad to have you aboard, i look forward to see what you will have to share with us :) Don't hesitate to share a grow journal i always enjoy to follow all of them, and i hope you will keep liking the place ;)

If you have a problem on the board during your stay aske me and i'll do my best to help you out

Have a good day and a good discovering of the place

Welcome Bushy and G'day to you too mate. :)

Always nice to have new members from down under, glad you found us :D

Loads of good blokes here, who know a thing or two about our favorite plant, if you ever need to know anything just make a post and someone is bound to be able to help.

Get your self a grow journal going and we'll be sure to take a look and help you out if you need it and don't forget we love nice pictures, so snap away!!

Nice to meet you and happy growing. :D

Peace

Lams

GEE thanks guys for the warm welcome, ill look at starting a grow journal forsure and ad some happy snaps, im a out door grower and for the most always have been, i did get into indoor some 20 years ago which i did enjoy and wasnt much info around back in those days and a lot of trial and error,  i have order some seeds from GHS and will be using them in my journal,  as the ones that i have ordered havent had a out door review..

peace out

Bushy

• Like 3