nuro pain

knatty boy

Hi guys,

Hope your all well at the moment.

Stright to the point. I suffer from spinal stinoses and a multitude of breaks also. I am ahstmatic and can not function with out my ganja tramadol and gabapentin. I find that is the best mix of meds I have found. I need to find a good strain for my ailments that will be very stable as a femanised seed preferably down to 1 or 2 phenos that will perform well in a sea of green with a short veg time.

Than in advance for your time.

By the way I visited your coffee shop and very much enjoyed my self and left very relaxed well feed and more knowlagable about the Dutch ways from the dealer. So thank you for that

K

• Like 1

hi man  welcome on the forum!

Sorry to hear for your chronic pains,  i heop you will find strains that helps you. I know that the bigbang is known to be very efficient against pain, and it is actually the strain sold in the dutch pharmacies. So you could maybe give her a try, and she should fit a sea of green without problem i think.

Have a look on the forum also i believe greenomatic87 made a thread with a list of strain and there medical effects, so it could help you too :)

Have a good day