myself

tusharxp

Hi Tusharxp :) welcome to the forums, it's always nice to meet new members.

There's some great members here in strainhunters who have many awesome grows and tons of knowledge under  thier belts.

Join us in chat, it is a great way to meet other members and  share a smoke or three ;)

I like to think this is the friendliest forum online, so if you need a hand with your grow there should always be some one to help you out.

Above you mentioned having a little trouble, why not start a grow journal where people can drop by and give you a hand.

I can't say for sure but I think your the first member I have seen from Bangladesh, it would be very interesting to find out about some of your local strains , which would make a great topic for othersto read about! (dont forget to show us some nice pictures, we always love to see a pretty lady in here natural enviroment).

Anything you need to know about the forums just ask & I will help where I can or you can ask  Dust (half mod, half lion and totally awsome) who knows anything you could want to know about the forums.

Peace & happy growing

Lams

HI man welcome on SH forum !!

Lamsbread has said it all almost :) You are very welcome here, and if the troubles you mention are related to the use of the forum, don't hesitate to contact me in PM i will do my best to help you out.

Like Lmas said we don't have many members from yoru area so i hoep you will have some nice things to show us from there :)

Have a good discovering of the place

See ya online