Most STUPID weed dealer of all times

firefighter

One guy I read about in the news who printed cards with his home telephone number and his photo saying: "drug dealer:  wholesale and small sale all kinds" and distributed them in the subway. (They found 40000 Euros and many kilos with that looney and he was doing it for some months......)

• Like 3

Most stupid thing i read about in our news paper was about a buyer that bought hash in Denmark. The hash was so bad that he went to the police and reported that he had been cheated. They took both him and the dealer in. Hehehe

Well, that is too idiotic to be true. But those people exist - at least they are buyers. But stupid dealers are  a real threat:

I read about a weed dealer who was called "most stupid  dealer" for 10 years by the papers who rented a flat wall to wall with a inner city police station and then parked his huge car ( he was chronically living on welfare ) in the emergency exit of that police station because he was so greedy to get a quick hit upstairs. After 3 minutes the police car wanted to get out to rush to an emergency and couldn't. They looked up his number and found out he is living next to them and got a criminal record as long as a roll of toilet paper. The police officers rushed upstairs and knocked at his door and he opened with a fat joint in his mouth and a 3 kilo stash and scales on a table behind him.....but that was not enough: he had another house registered under his name (all on welfare) with a whole plantation in it. :spiteful:

Cops and authorities love those people to blame tho whole pot world for being irresponsisible idiots living on other peoples expenses. BTW: off course many other people are dragged into this mess by such narciscistic  idiots.

• Like 1

rofl, i don't know people like this sorry xD

You can be lucky not to stumble over those idiots. Psychiatrists call this behaviour "primary narcicissm".  Often people like this do not care if they are caught. In the can they boast around they are the kings of the underworld but were "set up" etc. Some of them spend their whole lifetime going in and coming out and usually they do not care a bit for other people...

But what is even more sad: many of them will become primo snitches after the 3rd or 4th jail term. Then they are told and realize that it is over for them and they can not continue without getting a lifeterm sentence  - so there is nothing left for them but to rat out all and everybody to maintain a status of low life dealer with a cop license to stay that way and hand over the "real bad guys"......so avoid them at all cost, they will ruin you without a thought.

• Like 2

Incase you did not believe me, this is the link to the newspaper. You will have to goggle translate it :)

I was wrong about the country, it happen in Germany haha

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article10765558.ab

I believe you and I had more stories to tell.....there is no limit to stupidity. We are thinking about a whole youtube channel for this, playing this scenes like reality TV comedy. It would be a lot of fun and get many viewers I guess: Dumbo Oakie Wally plays Mr. Nice in a calvinist village in the north of Holland or in a bavarian village and believes all the villagers love him because he is such a cool guy and so on.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

some dealers out here in the uk are stupid, they spray the weed with shit to make it smell like flavours & so it weighs more... idiots. 

Well, that is common in NL too but I would label that as far beyond stupidity, mostly done with weed for foreign customers. That is harming other people for profit. Sometimes they even used substances containing nano lead powder that makes the buds  really heavy. Users got a lead poisoning.

All this made me support the regulation and legalization campaign for our bud. We must free weed from the clutches of those low life scumbag idiot criminals.

Pardon my french but this is really outrageous.

It is common everywhere, they spray with honey dissolved, or sugar, some add even dangerous things, but honestly it was most common in the uk, some did not even burn cos was covered totally with shit! These motherfuckers shall be knocked out like Tyson used to do on top of his carrier!!! This is the result of the current law about weed and greedy ppl.

• Like 1

It is common everywhere, they spray with honey dissolved, or sugar, some add even dangerous things, but honestly it was most common in the uk, some did not even burn cos was covered totally with shit! These motherfuckers shall be knocked out like Tyson used to do on top of his carrier!!! This is the result of the current law about weed and greedy ppl.

The law is no excuse for this - how can somebody even think about doing this? Well, they always cutted hash with henna etc.  in the old days  but spraying a plant with stuff that will at least damage the lungs of people is really vicious. :threaten:

But maybe we should return to funny stories about stupid dealers - that's  more entertaining.

at the Htcc i saw something i had not seen before as well, i just remember now lol, the guy had put his weed to ure with a piece of Strawberry tobaco for the Narguiles you know? so the weed was fucking daaaamn strong but wayyyy too strong lol you could clearly smell the narguile chemical taste of tobaco. but still it was a funny discovery when they showed me this :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am in the mood to continue the true story of Dumbo Oakie Wally...... :laugh:

The same guy who went to prison for his disastre with his car parked in the emergency exit of a cop shop was released after a very short time, because the judges could not see any "criminal mind", just a dickhead. So he tried to keep it cool and moved to the country. But one day again his brain just stopped working at all and he received a phone call at the evening of the most important national holiday  when EVERYBODY in the whole nation is drunk. A "friend" asked him to bring him several kilos of weed and other drugs just this very evening.

Dumbo Oakie wally packs the huge stash UNDER THE DRIVER SEAT :lol: and on he goes with his wasted girlfriend for a 100 km ride with police checkposts every 5 km for drunken drivers. They even made it to the highway and were near their goal but then his wasted girlfriend wanted a stop at the petrol station to buy some beer and booze. And off course there was a police check at the station for drunkards. They opened his door and the weed smell covered the cops. The first thing they did after the two idiots were out of the car was to look under the driver seats with their torch. And what do you guess: BINGO!

And then the cops drove to his home and what do you guess: BINGO, a big plantation in full bloom at exactly the same place as before when he got busted.

This time they got a country lawcourt and the judge was shaking his head constantly and said:" I can't believe why anybody set you free before, because you are a complete moron. Don't you watch TV where they tell the kids not to hide their stash under a car seat?"

He got a stiff sentence to be served in a country jail and even from jail he ridiculed himself by making half of the worlds population responsible for this bust...... :crazy:

• Like 1

You can be lucky not to stumble over those idiots. Psychiatrists call this behaviour "primary narcicissm".  Often people like this do not care if they are caught. In the can they boast around they are the kings of the underworld but were "set up" etc. Some of them spend their whole lifetime going in and coming out and usually they do not care a bit for other people...

But what is even more sad: many of them will become primo snitches after the 3rd or 4th jail term. Then they are told and realize that it is over for them and they can not continue without getting a lifeterm sentence  - so there is nothing left for them but to rat out all and everybody to maintain a status of low life dealer with a cop license to stay that way and hand over the "real bad guys"......so avoid them at all cost, they will ruin you without a thoughtheres plenty folk like that .

u obviously never been in jail ?  if you generalise like that ,

u obviously never been in jail ?  if you generalise like that ,

I do not generalize at all. I describe a specific behaviour pattern well known to psychologists and forensic experts as well....there is also a load of literature around that sociopathic behaviour.

And in my book, you get points for staying out of the can not for boasting with unncecessary jail sentences, buddy. And according to my 35 years of experiences I have not met ONE guy with a "revolving door" syndrome (in and out of the can) who was really useful after they come out. I mean being in the can the 4th time for doing exactly the same bullshit over and over again just qualifies for cooperation with the law and little else. And I met a lot of old buddies who overestimated their ablities and were forced into cooperation with the heat after. And some were so mentally fucked up that they denied their snitch status even before themselves. "Oh, I was set up so many times, I just give it back to the evil doers. Since half of the world ratted me out, I now can rat out half of the world" "Oh, I just rat out the real bad guys", "Oh I don't have money and no drivers license anymore, I just HAVE to do it to get my kids to school" "But I am no snitch at all!" :rabbi:

I knew one guy from my early youth who is in official witness protection in southern europe now who even changed his personlity in in voice and behaviour when he ratted out his old friends after his 5th jailterm. So he really believed, that HE, the old friend, did not do the ratting....but this belongs to psychiatry department.

But I have to say, there is ONE exception to this: one guy with "revolving door" clearly saw his options and knew he had to start to rat out and decided to self destruct with heroin and never said a word. He died peacfully in a nursing home and I have a hell of respect for him and his memory prevailed!

But maybe you are right, and I did generlize a bit: There is another type of vicious scumbag, that tries to get rich very quick after his last jailterm and just rats out anybody who is not inside his hard drug business. Besides his "mental attituide" a co-dependency on opiates and methamphetamines "helps" with that kind of "business plan".

That rubbish is a main reason why I support now the legalization and regulation of our plant. This bullshit mentioned above only happens when drugs like meth or opiates are involved, right..... :spiteful:

I believe cannabis is helpful to people and not a matter to waste yourself and throw your life in the bin. And also there is the point that the cannabis plant has a huge potential in many directions, not only "to get drunk like stoned and slide down your sofa" And with these people I mentioned above, I strongly doubt we will be able to fully develop that potential.

• 2 weeks later...

Black market dealer can be stupids but harmfull too.

5 years ago, some place here weed is cut with diatomeas sand in order the weed to be shiny. In fact Diatyomea is micronic exo-squeleton of glass of micro organisme (animal). The glass is so sharpy that it is insecticide since all insects are cut in half just touching micro blades.

I had to rinse the weed to take out this shit out.

• Like 1

5 years ago, some place here weed is cut with diatomeas sand in order the weed to be shiny. In fact Diatyomea is micronic exo-squeleton of glass of micro organisme (animal). The glass is so sharpy that it is insecticide since all insects are cut in half just touching micro blades.

I had to rinse the weed to take out this shit out.

You should throw it away, baba, or "give it back" to your dealer, because even if you rinse it, the microscopic elements will go into your lung.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is not the less hurtfull thing i made my body suffer. I tried to find the worst dealer story i had.

Ok, this stuff may cause cancer because it goes deep into your lungs and will stay there. This is really dangerous and no fun. Avoid at all cost because you don't know if nano particles gain their entrance in spite of vaporizing......

People who do this are on the same level as those scumbags posing as hippie weed dealers and make big bucks by selling methamphetamines, opiates and pills to our kids and destroy them. :hunter::fuck: :fuck: