Smokey's El Nino/Super Lemon Haze/Trainwreck grow - all 4 types of Powderfeed - 600W + LED's

Smokeythabear

Thanks for the support my friends!! All is back in the basement after the 2nd move today lol..took me a half hr less 2nd time  Nothing broken, my mom actually came over and helped yesterday, huge thanks to her! I have to be up at 5 am to catch the bus for 8 am class so I will have to reply in more detail get pics etc soon..

@ Bam..gotta say a quick thanks, I've listened to that song plus his others, not one I haven't liked..this one hits me hard right now..time to start a new life.,not sure how to embed sorry maybe you can help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vm26opf62A&list=FLZnpOXynnxM68kXB2VFLhBg&index=3

I will get back to everyone proper when I have more time!

Bless and Peace

Aww man..lol..in the last post I was tryin to embed the Youtube video, messin with stuff and I somehow really messed stuff up and can't delete it!! :P Had to add...tryin some of the early trainwreck bud in the volcano from the broken branches a couple days back and quite stoned and surprised and can't do shit properly at all on it. The best thing is all the pain caused by the moves has melted away ;) amazing strain for pain.

Now that all the bs is done with movin 2 days in a row and broken TW branches, this early sample is wellllll worth all the effort!! Lams you told me man, another lesson to stay positive ;) I'm shocked that this bud is only 6.5 weeks iinto flower with an 8 - 9 week plant and got me wrecked already with really nice flavor already and so damn sticky it's crazy. I promise pictures soon!

Peace and respect

• Like 1

Hey smokey

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, you have over come the all trials and tribulation cast against you and now stand proud like the lion of juda, ital and ire vibrations be with you brother.

Dude I no nothing of Youtube. I have only posted there the once. Here's a link if you'd like to watch -

Nice to know you are a vaper :) and getting excellent results with th TW eliminating your pain.

Take time for a little rest and relaxation after all your running around,we will still be here for your next update,no rush man ;)

Peace and vibrations brother

Lams

• Like 1

It is surprising how potent some very young plantsare already.i had to take down 1 Damnesia last year which was infested with cribs and had shown some hermies. That as in week 5 also and the buds that were there got me real high. They have that shiny clear state that goves you more of a trippy high not the more complex effects of a well done plant. If you watch the Grow videos you see they often got 10 % or more THC plus CBD CBG and BN already weeks before harvest time.

Once again please let me ask how tall was your tallest SLH ? Next time I will use the SLH as a SCROG-ger

Juhst Enoch is Great, Sad we know nothing more about him.

If you is a member on facebook youcan get more info but so far all you can do is check his debut mp3 CD ..

• Like 2

Here are a few link to Juhst Enoch hope you and Bam enjoy :)

Juhst Enoch face book page  - https://www.facebook.com/JuhstEnoch

Juhst Enoch Biography - http://www.reggaeville.com/nc/artist-details/artist/juhst-enoch/ac/biography.html

Juhst Enoch Twitter  - https://twitter.com/JuhstEnoch

Juhst Enoch google - https://plus.google.com/100585657547162622953/posts

Juhst Enoch mini documentary - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWEZGQ2KIbo#t=421

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

First off I gotta say thanks to all of you for the support for the grow and personal life and all, it's like I lost one family (kinda, got my daughter still of course) and was reminded just how strong our family and community is here!! Much love and respect  :good: I started to reply to everyone last night but laptop battery died when I was away from it and lost everything I started :P 

If nothing else I will upload a pic or two of the ladies tonight.

Its been a bad winter for rain both sides of the pond , I'm glad you caught the leak before to much damage was done.

Bummer you got to move your tent but at least it is the last hurdle and then you're home and dry.

Like you said its a shame your el nino fell into your trainwreck on the brighter side you get an early taste of whats to come.

Looking forward to your pics, I'm sure they'll be awesome :)

Take care my friend

Peace

Lams

Hi Lams, before I forget, sorry I didn't get a chance to say yet it's really good to hear you pulled through the leg infection and your family loss. Nice work resisting the opiates..I had some fun of my own with them over the holidays. With my back, knee, and fibromyalgia I was on long acting opiates starting about 5.5 years ago, with the medical licence and access to good medical bud I was able to get down to the absolute lowest dose of long acting opiates and no sleeping meds plus my stomach and intestines felt a million times better. Anyways..long story short (hard for me lol) during exam time my doc went on holidays and I couldn't get a refill, first time no opiates in 5.5 years cold turkey during school exams lol :P not fun :fie: . Doctor called me when he got back apologized and told me he would fax a prescription in right away..I told him thanks but no thanks! I have more energy, stomach hurt for a bit but feels better everyday, and I am damn happy to be completely done with them. Anyways...I obviously don't have to tell you Lams ;) but man if anyone is in the position where they can pass on the opiates and use cannabis it is worth it in the end.

nice grow I have not been about am seriously thinking off leaving England I love my country but not its laws and I have got to weigh thing up sorry to here off flood & personal problems your ladies look fine peace smokey

Hey bro, thanks, I've not been able to give them the best attention with shit goin sour round here but they're strong genetics and I'm not complaining and shit gets better everyday here with some dead weight gone ;) Ya grow laws just recently got tougher in Canada too..shits goin backwards instead of forwards like other areas. Never woulda thought the USA would be ahead of us up north in the weed arena. Hit Spain bro, who knows when my divorce is finalized maybe I will head there too! 

Good thing is you are using a tent for growing, if my room was flooded or spotted I had to tore it down. Seems the worls is against this gow of yours.. I am sure you will win cause you strongly belive you are doing a positive work. I slowly learn from the plants now after cultivating herbs of various genetics I know it is there for man to ue and it is beneficial for me. It only depends on the strain or theindividuum how it helps . for me iit is Damnesia , makes my life better , I feel better, are more relaxed, have great appetite and care what I cook and I sleep peacefully. No coughing , no hangovers , just a little bit of paranoia when the first fattie of the day strikes in harder tan expected but even that has it's benefits..lol

BTW

How tall are your SLH. Finally I found a Haze that is too tall to fit UNDER the Spread-A-Wing . i have to bend the top down. This is a beast and shows no signs of slowing down growth. Extremely slow bloomer, Has been vegged for a good month but since it is on 12/12 the growing is astonishing but very little green material. The FBK is not even a 5th of the size but got more leave material by now AND wad started 2 weeks or so later than the SLH.

I am around day 20 of Flowering i guess, no smell no gum yet, When does the stretching stop ?

Next time I will top her a few times or better use a SCROG to get more buds. You grew the SLH before, so tiips are very welcome ..

Here is another interesting Reggae artist fro Hawaii it seems

Juhst Enoch -  Herb 'n Tymes

deep spiritual stuff

Bam, sorry bro I know you want to know about the SLH height, I will get it to you when the lights turn on later today. The shorter one isn't tall at all, real Christmas tree shape which could be pheno, could be cause I fuckd up a FIM resulting in slowed mainstem growth and the rest of the laterals to catch up. The taller one still isn't that tall for an SLH either. This could be because they took a beating at the start goin into contaminated pro-mix and general fuck ups, or could be using the 600W HPS + the LED close to the plants is enough light intensity to keep the stretch down. It sounds like you may have a REALLY haze dominant pheno? :) If you can stand the wait you might be looking at some very spacey sativa. I've had a few plants before that didn't look promising at the start but turned into favourites and this might be the case for you :)

I will say that they seem to benefit from lighter nutes than most plants, pushing them just leads to overfeed/overfert I think. The shorter pheno is starting to really put on weight and she normally gets 0.6 - 1 (*edited thought I went higher but 1.0 EC is the highest).

The Damnesia sounds promising, it is nice when you find just the right herb for whatever it is you you're looking for from it. For me, the Trainwreck is just amazing for pain and muscle tension/spasms, I think it's in my top 5 list for pain relief.

glad to hear it didn't went too too bad at least, only a mini harvest not planned and few hours wet should not do them too much bad hopeflly :rabbi: :rabbi:

Good luck man

Ya Dust, lots of work in a short period of time!! Support from growers knowin how much fun I was havin :P lol ..and thinkin of the end goal/product and determination not to lose the ladies no matter what kept me focused..and some good GH ganja from last crop of course!! Thanks for the prayers  :rabbi: Dust ;)

Hey smokey

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, you have over come the all trials and tribulation cast against you and now stand proud like the lion of juda, ital and ire vibrations be with you brother.

Dude I no nothing of Youtube. I have only posted there the once. Here's a link if you'd like to watch -

Nice to know you are a vaper :) and getting excellent results with th TW eliminating your pain.

Take time for a little rest and relaxation after all your running around,we will still be here for your next update,no rush man ;)

Peace and vibrations brother

Lams

Lams, read this message at 5 am after getting up to take the bus to school (since I no longer have a car), damn man can you send me inspiration like that every morning??! ;)  :biggrin: It really helped put the situation into perspective, truly thank you my friend. "After much wailing and gnashing of teeth.." so true man..it is amazing how much we (I..lol) complain about situations that are what they are and turn out ok in the end, true lessons.

Here is something I found that that also helps.."Many discouraging hours will arise before the rainbow of accomplished goals will appear on the horizon."(Haile Sellassie I). No one said life was going to be easy and anything worth having/accomplishing is worth working for ;) 

That is an awesome vid, added to my favourites for sure. There are so so many facts and studies that are positive about the herb that have been hidden from the public. Just talking to my landlord recently it amazed me how many misconceptions there still are out there regarding use medically/recreationally as well as growing. I want to figure out how to start advocating and educating for it's legalization and make it my full time life path - that and hoping to work for a medical growery under the new government plan possibly. Not 100% sure but I do know that one lady that I will never divorce is Mary Jane!!  :sungum: About vaping, I love to smoke and love to vape, it depends on what the situation is. Most times it is more effective and easier for me to vape, especially during the day, and then at night I find smoking sometimes hits me more in the body and gets me ready for bed. Either way, I gotta say that I have better lungs now medicating every 2-4 hrs a day usually than I ever did when I used to smoke cigs and not weed. No offense to smokers at all!! To each their own, just sayin that so many people think that cannabis is so bad for your lungs..bs..it helps them as long as it's clean bud..imo. Good ganja..ramble..ramble lol  :bye: 

It is surprising how potent some very young plantsare already.i had to take down 1 Damnesia last year which was infested with cribs and had shown some hermies. That as in week 5 also and the buds that were there got me real high. They have that shiny clear state that goves you more of a trippy high not the more complex effects of a well done plant. If you watch the Grow videos you see they often got 10 % or more THC plus CBD CBG and BN already weeks before harvest time.

Once again please let me ask how tall was your tallest SLH ? Next time I will use the SLH as a SCROG-ger

Juhst Enoch is Great, Sad we know nothing more about him.

If you is a member on facebook youcan get more info but so far all you can do is check his debut mp3 CD ..

Ya I hear ya Bam, I'm pretty wrecked right now on the early trainwreck to be honest a total shock..lotsa typing and erasing goin on here. It is definitely trippy for a hybrid but still kills pain somehow. BUT looking under the led micro I can quite a few trichs that were only cloudy turned amber with drying which would indicate more CBN and CBG and more body buzz..I think..if I'm wrong call me on it. The SLH height..coming in a few hours sorry bro. 

I think Lams just helped huge about Juhst Enoch info :) Man I just found a wicked wicked track that I don't think is well known at all...this is the acoustic version. I know the beginning may not sound very promising but hear it out, it's positive and reminds that we have one life only.

Piracy featuring Tommy Dubs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyNmb1HRRNo&list=FLZnpOXynnxM68kXB2VFLhBg&index=4

Here are a few link to Juhst Enoch hope you and Bam enjoy :)

Juhst Enoch face book page  - https://www.facebook.com/JuhstEnoch

Juhst Enoch Biography - http://www.reggaeville.com/nc/artist-details/artist/juhst-enoch/ac/biography.html

Juhst Enoch Twitter  - https://twitter.com/JuhstEnoch

Juhst Enoch google - https://plus.google.com/100585657547162622953/posts

Juhst Enoch mini documentary - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWEZGQ2KIbo#t=421

Peace

Lams

Lams, always ready to help and surprise with the info you provide ;) THANKS AGAIN  :biggrin:  :biggrin: 

PEACE AND RESPECT TO EVERYONE

• Like 2

Awesome post smokey, just read every word. :)

love that piracy and tommy dubs track, nice find.

So many points I could reply to , but right now mate, my eyes are propped open with match sicks.

Just want to say I am alway happy to help where I can and surfing the net for info of all sorts seems to be one of raisons d'etre, well at least where the herb is concerned .

one love , one life , one herb

for contimplation and

the healing of the Nations.

jah give thanks and praise

heal the I, selassi I.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

Man it's nice to see the positive vibrations and love shown here. Smokey always remember better must come because when you down and out the only place left to go is up. I love what you said about remaining married to Mary as I can't understand the women of our kind today. In these time you just got to be strong and continuously ask the most high for guidance. Bless

• Like 1

"...Once again please let me ask how tall was your tallest SLH ?"

Hi Bam, sorry it took so long, the tallest SLH is only 85 cm, shorter one that I f'd up the mainstem FIM on is 75 cm. The tallest plant in the tent is the Trainwreck at about 100 cm. :) If you're thinking of scroggin the SLH next I would say go for it! I feel they turned out pretty decent when I tried it. 

Peace and Respect

Awesome post smokey, just read every word. :)

love that piracy and tommy dubs track, nice find.

So many points I could reply to , but right now mate, my eyes are propped open with match sicks.

Just want to say I am alway happy to help where I can and surfing the net for info of all sorts seems to be one of raisons d'etre, well at least where the herb is concerned .

one love , one life , one herb

for contimplation and

the healing of the Nations.

jah give thanks and praise

heal the I, selassi I.

Peace

Lams

Haha, get sleep Lams before you poke your eyes ;) Don't go burnin yourself out your work is much appreciated here and we want you healthy..for non selfish reasons of course as well:) 

I'm happy you liked the track, think I play it at least 10 times in a day and don't get tired of what it says to me. 

Thanks again my friend for your company!

Man it's nice to see the positive vibrations and love shown here. Smokey always remember better must come because when you down and out the only place left to go is up. I love what you said about remaining married to Mary as I can't understand the women of our kind today. In these time you just got to be strong and continuously ask the most high for guidance. Bless

Hi brother! It's nice of you to visit and add your own vibes, love and wisdom blackchimney, thanks bud! Ya Mary never ever says no, she's always ready to roll!! I hear ya man, this is my 2nd divorce now, gettin a bit older, and I think I can at least say I'm slowly learning what I'm not looking for in a woman or relationship..but STILL no closer to understanding them either! :P No offense to any future Mrs. smokey's out there hahaha! Bless

PEACE AND RESPECT

• Like 2

Thanks smokey , nice vibes all around. :D

yeah early night for me.

Played the track and then most of your play list, got some nice tunes :)

Peace brother

Lams

I'm happy you enjoyed the eclectic mix of music..I'm not much of a mainstream fan for the most part. and I love finding new obscure gems. I will have to browse your music as well ;) Another bonus that I've recently realized of being single is that all of my GOOD music that she didn't like I can play anytime I want and the Kush the cat doesn't complain at all!! 

PEACE AND RESPECT LAMS

PICTURE UPDATE - DAY 49 OF 12/12 (vegged for 5.5 weeks)

I tried this update a few times now on the laptop but it keeps crashing so here goes on the desktop, 3rd times a charm. Gonna do things backwards and post pics first now, and then boring data 2nd in the next couple of days ;)

I will say the Trainwreck was flushed 4 days ago with 55 L water, last 10 L with r/o water and flushing solution and was again watered today with 14 L pH'd r/o water with just enough Cal Mag plus to pH adjust the water with the meter (trying to pH straight r/o water can screw up your meter). Next water will be straight r/o water, not pH'd. By this point the root zone is pretty well flushed and after another 4 or so days it will be safe to lock - out the root zone and force the plant to completely use up it's reserves in the leaves.

Please enjoy the pics (still with the old camera - ex sabotaged new one - I took it back and exchanged for gift card to use for groceries/food! lol..ahhh vindictive ex's  :girlwitch:

PEACE AND RESPECT

post-14382-0-89482000-1389845199.jpg

post-14382-0-55122900-1389845202.jpg

post-14382-0-12115100-1389845204.jpg

post-14382-0-80308500-1389845216.jpg

post-14382-0-63805500-1389845275.jpg

post-14382-0-54061500-1389845277.jpg

post-14382-0-28227500-1389845281.jpg

post-14382-0-06366400-1389845283.jpg

post-14382-0-92213500-1389845295.jpg

post-14382-0-02996600-1389845315.jpg

post-14382-0-24870700-1389845317.jpg

post-14382-0-01862400-1389845325.jpg

post-14382-0-70556100-1389845326.jpg

post-14382-0-77043400-1389845328.jpg

• Like 2

Nice bud formation going on. 80 cm, puh mine are twice that, I just maxxed out the JoJo's and Spread-A-Wing since the tops smell a bit burnt - Both tops were touching the aluminium reflektor even bend down. A nightmare for a grower trust me.. I never had any Haze close to that type of stretch, that btw. STILL is growing taller. I love ny Kush by now. That is a low rider spreading out nice new bud stems and overall looks so happy. Not that the SLH looks sick, I just run out of idead after now. Maximum height reached and bending down does not look very practical. I will leave them alone for 2 days. Watered them today anyway, so hopefully they fatten up sooner. Seems both are in the grow room forever and still nothing much happening THC wise..lol The FBK simply refused to flower after I put her to 12/12 instead it kept growing bushier and bigger for another 3 or 4 weeks - well allright, then 4 month is still kind of okay I guess from seed if they produce accordingly..lol

• Like 2

Yeah smokie enjoyed the playlist,unfortunately I haven't made a youtube playlist. It something I need to do, maybe I go and look to see what I have music I added to "music for plants" and make a playlist from that.

heh I bet Kush doesn't mind what you play, been eating way too many leaves maaaan. ;)

12/12 from seed seems to be nice for trainwreck, keeping her from skyrocketing through the roof.

Those  TW are some nice heights and the topped one @ 75cm is a  good height to manage for me.

Trainwrecks look so nice those buds are starting to show some real promise,such nice sugar and they  just gonna get better. ;)

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

as always man great show around here :) nothing very original to say ^^ but believe me i always enjoy as much as before to look at your updates! Specially now in end of flow those girs are looking gorgeous! lots of trichomes as always and nice formation everywhere :) The SLH small one has a very nice shape she didn't stretch too much, she even seems smaller than the elnino i love no? but she looks great :)

Have a good final weeks of flowering ;)

• Like 2

Since the weekend is near I will provide y'all with some cool videos I like..

Chronix - Smile Jamaica

Jah 9 - New Day

Busy Signak & RC- We Blaze The Highest Grade

Jah Cure - That Girl

Jah9 - New Name 

Tarrus Riley - Gimme Likkle One Drop  

Konshens & J. Capri - Pull Up To The bumer (sexy)  -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yhIUmJjJrI

No Worry Bout Them

RDX - KOTCH  -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3fCJ3EM-dw

Ninjaman - Ninja Mi Ninja : 

• Like 4

Hey Smokey my friend :) Nice to see the ladies in full swing :) the placid ones not the vindictive ones...lol, sorry ;)

Haven't been on the forum for a while and thought id pop past :) First stop...Smokeys SLH, lol :) Well the buds on your gals are awesome dude :) It's lovely to see, it really is :) Pictures say a thousand words :) Still waiting on my court case for the 30 fully flowering AK-47. Torture just waiting like this. Been spending all my time on facebook trying to change the minds of the public. I've turned into this activist guy, lol :) Once court is over with I will register the Aberdeen Cannabis Social Club with the UKCSC :) It's merely a page on facebook right now...join up! Lol :)

Will be back to keep an eye on those lovely grows :) Take it easy dude :)

Scott :)

• Like 1

@ Bam - Thanks for the weekend tunes brother!!! Some real nice rump shakin :P  :biggrin: Sorry just gettin back to ya now, things are hectic. Peace and respect!

Woow Smokey, your report is amazing as usual

Much respect bro, you are doing a really good job, man.

The Trainwreck looks beatiful.

Take care.

Hi Fran :) Thanks for stoppin in and the kind words! The Trainwreck has been my favorite plant in the tent from the start and now her "fall" colors are pretty damn cool with reds and purples as deep as black fanning out to yellow oranges. A beautiful example of GH genetics. She gets harvested tomorrow and I will be sure to take plenty of pics ;) 

Peace and respect my friend

Hey Smokey my friend :) Nice to see the ladies in full swing :) the placid ones not the vindictive ones...lol, sorry ;)

Haven't been on the forum for a while and thought id pop past :) First stop...Smokeys SLH, lol :) Well the buds on your gals are awesome dude :) It's lovely to see, it really is :) Pictures say a thousand words :) Still waiting on my court case for the 30 fully flowering AK-47. Torture just waiting like this. Been spending all my time on facebook trying to change the minds of the public. I've turned into this activist guy, lol :) Once court is over with I will register the Aberdeen Cannabis Social Club with the UKCSC :) It's merely a page on facebook right now...join up! Lol :)

Will be back to keep an eye on those lovely grows :) Take it easy dude :)

Scott :)

Hi Gonzo/Scott! Really happy to see you did not disappear my friend ;) That's great to hear about your activism man, the world needs as many as we can get!! I'd love to talk to ya more about what you're up to - I feel like I want to do more but am not sure what would be most effective. Once school's finally done in the spring I will have more time to devote to the "good fight" and I mentioned before I would really like to devote my life to the cause once timings a little better - aka not going through family court lol.

And ya, about court, damn man the waiting does suck, I really hope all goes well for you :rabbi:  :rabbi: . I've been trying to take things one day at a time (so cliche lol) and just let things unfold. I figure after all the shit that's happened in the past I'm still here and for the most part happy right now so let the world throw at me what it will and I will just keep brushin off the dirt. Some days, easier said than done. The blessed herb helps A LOT!! :drag:

Thanks for the kind comments about the garden :) I'm happy I still have the ladies..harvest the trainwreck tomorrow and the other ones within the next 14 days. Unfortunately this could be my last garden for awhile :( :( Gotta move in a couple months, and even after that with the new medical program any further personal growing will be illegal after this crop. We will see when I can grow personal again..still trying to accept it and not liking it at all. 

I'm applying at a few of the new government licensed commercial medical growery's to be a "Production Assistant"..aka grower. Looks like there is gonna be some insane bud produced from what I can see so far. This is because of the companies vying for the market share, plus having to beat whatever is on the streets in quality, often AA - AAA bud lately. Quality is not gonna be an issue plus it has to be super clean, the big issue is the cost..$12 a g x 3 g's a day prescription is $1080/month for me..that's a little crazy. 

Great to hear from ya man - hope you're gettin your hands on good chron still now that not growin

Peace and respect 

Hi Hunters!

It's been 3 weeks since I updated data so here's the little bit of boring data that I was taking about for anyone interested. The Trainwreck is a combo of really pretty "autumn" colours and get's the chop tomorrow after 58 days of 12/12 (she started to really kick into flower after only 8 days of 12/12) after being vegged for 38 days. Her big calyxes have swallowed up almost all signs of pistils and she has plenty of milky trichs with about 10   % amber trichs. 

The other 3 plants have all had a big final flush now and will be getting pretty much just reverse osmosis water now until harvest within the next 10 - 14 days.

I've included some pictures of the early mini harvest (very roughly trimmed) of the broken TW branches 2 weeks ago - have a look at how frosty they were 2 weeks early, super happy with this plant. Also a few pics taken 3 nights ago of the TW and the group, and one of the gifted Strawberry cough bud (was more b4 the pic was taken lol) and the keif hash. I will be sure to take more tomorrow of the harvest..enjoy :)

Peace and respect 

02/01/14 – day 36 of 12/12 or start of week 6

Feed Trainwreck w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 1.2 mL/L x 10 L = 12 mL            ppm: 300

*Advanced Nutrients Sensizym @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL     ppm: 10

*Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL   ppm: 40

*Advanced Nutrients Overdrive @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL    ppm: 110

*DNF Bloom Booster (0-50-30) @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L = 1 g          ppm: 50

GHSC Hybrid Powderfeed @ 0.35 g/L x 10 L = 3.5 g                          ppm: 290

pH: 5.8            Temperature: 20°C                                Total ppm: 800

Plant                        Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm in)

Trainwreck                  6.4                   1030                            230

* For anyone following, I want to note that the nutes with the *’s are used at ½ the recommended dosage and I rarely go over this concentration.

04/01/14

Light Feed SLH#1 w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL               ppm: 270

Advanced Nutrients Sensizym @ 1.5 mL/L x 10 L = 15 mL    ppm: 10

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.5 mL/L x 10 L = 15 mL  ppm: 70

DNF Bloom Booster @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L = 1 g                            ppm: 50

pH: 5.8            Temperature: 20°C                                Total ppm: 400

Plant                           Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm in)

SLH#1                          6.4                   640                              *240

* I hit her too hard with nutes when I did the flush then feed – lesson learned. I also am going to take Vertox’s advice and lower the Nitrogen intake.

05/01/14

Light Feed Trainwreck w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 0.6 mL/L x 10 L = 6 mL              ppm: 150

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.5 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL  ppm: 70

Advanced Nutrients Overdrive @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL      ppm: 110

DNF Bloom Booster (0-50-30) @ 0.15 g/L x 10 L = 1.5 g       ppm: 70

pH: 5.9                        Temperature: 20°C                                Total ppm: 450

Plant                         Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm in)

Trainwreck                  6.5                   760                              310

Light Feed SLH#2 w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL               ppm: 270

DNF Bloom Booster @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L = 1 g                            ppm: 50

pH: 5.8            Temperature: 21°C                                Total ppm: 400

Plant                           Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm in)

SLH#2                          6.4                   640                              240

06/01/14

Light Feed El nino w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 0.9 mL/L x 10 L = 9 mL              ppm: 240

DNF Bloom Booster (0-50-30) @ 0.15 g/L x 10 L = 1 g          ppm: 100

GHSC Indica Powderfeed @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L = 1 g                    ppm: 90

pH: 5.8            Temperature: 21°C                                Total ppm: 510

Plant                           Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm in)

El Nino                         6.4                   950                              130

08/01/14 – day 42 of 12/12

Light Feed SLH#1 w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 0.8 mL/L x 10 L = 8 mL              ppm: 260

Advanced Nutrients Sensizym @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL       ppm: 10

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL     ppm: 60

GHSC Sativa Powderfeed @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L = 1 g                    ppm: 80

pH: 5.8            Temperature: 19°C                                Total ppm: 400

SLH#1                          6.3                   640                              240

Light Feed Trainwreck w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 0.5 mL/L x 10 L = 5 mL              ppm: 170

pH: 5.8            Temperature: 19°C                                Total ppm: 250

Plant                         Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm in)

Trainwreck                  6.5                   5                                  310

09/01/14

Light Feed SLH#2 w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 0.6 mL/L x 10 L = 6 mL              ppm: 190

GHSC Sativa Powderfeed @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L = 1 g                    ppm: 80

pH: 5.8            Temperature: 20°C                                Total ppm: 400

SLH#2                          6.4                   590                              190

11/01/14 – day 45 of 12/12

Flushed the Trainwreck plant with 45 L tap water @

ppm: 330          

pH: 6.1 – 6.3

Temperature: 21 ° C.

The water was left out for 48 hrs to allow chlorine to fully dissipate.

It was then  flushed with an additional 10 L r/o water +

*Dutch Nutrient Formula Clear @ 5 mL/L x 10 L = 50 mL     ppm: 400

pH: 6.5            Temperature: 22°C

Plant                                     Run-off pH         Run-off ppm

Trainwreck                         *gotta be honest – forgot to record this :P

Feed El nino w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 0.8 mL/L x 10 L = 8 mL              ppm: 210

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.5 mL/L x 10 L = 15 mL  ppm: 80

Advanced Nutrients Overdrive @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL      ppm: 120

DNF Bloom Booster (0-50-30) @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L = 1 g                        ppm: 50

GHSC Indica Powderfeed @ 0.5 g/L x 10 L = 5 g                    ppm: 450

pH: 5.8            Temperature: 20°C                                Total ppm: 950

Plant                           Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm in)

El Nino                         6.3                   1040                            90

12/01/14

Feed SLH#1 w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 0.8 mL/L x 10 L = 8 mL              ppm: 190

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.5 mL/L x 10` L = 15 mL ppm: 80

Advanced Nutrients Overdrive @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL      ppm: 120

DNF Bloom Booster (0-50-30) @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L =1 g             ppm: 50

GHSC *Hybrid Powderfeed @ 0.2 g/L x 10 L = 2 g                 ppm: 180

pH: 5.9            Temperature: 20°C                                Total ppm: 630

Plant                          Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm in)

SLH#1                          6.3                   850                              220

*Hybrid has less N in it than the Sativa and she is plenty green

Entire grow tent and garden moved to upstairs spare bedroom – holy shit the house stank sooooo bad for the 2.5 hours it took me to tear down move and re-set up the tent. Good thing my mom came over to help me with everything!

Trainwreck looks and smells incredible – fans faded and started turning purple overnight after the flush.

13/01/14 – 47 days into 12/12

Feed SLH#2 w/10 liters r/o water

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 0.6 mL/L x 10 L = 8 mL              ppm: 150

Advanced Nutrients Sensizym @ 2 mL/L x 10 L = 20 mL       ppm: 20

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.5 mL/L x 10` L = 15 mL ppm: 90

Advanced Nutrients Overdrive @ 1 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL      ppm: 100

GHSC Hybrid Powderfeed @ 0.2 g/L x 10 L = 2 g                   ppm: 170

pH: 5.9           Temperature: 20°C                                Total ppm: 580

Plant                           Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm i

SLH#2                          6.4                   750                              170

Tore down tent & garden and moved it back downstairs and set the whole thing up again. It gets faster every time. Last night the whole process took 2.5 hours, it only took 2 today..that’s without setting up the LED’s

15/01/14 – 7 weeks into 12/12

Water Trainwreck with 14 L r/o water +

Just enough Cal-Mag Plus to allow the pH meter to read and adjust pH with drops of 20% phosphoric acid (pH down)

Total ppm = 100

pH = 5.8

Temp. = 21°C

Plant                         Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm)

Trainwreck                  7.5                   170                              70

Did a trichome check under the led micro, here’s a rough summary:

SLH#1 – lots of clear trichs still with some starting to turn milky – not ready for a flush yet

SLH#2 – quite a few starting to go milky – gonna give a light feed next water with mainly PK and additives then flush next water

El Nino – decent amount of trichs milky and turning milky – gonna flush in 2 waters.

Trainwreck – Seeing about 10 – 15% amber trichs with lotsa cloudy and just the right amount of clear still. Harvest should be in the next 9 or 10 days.

16/01/14

*Feed El nino w/10 liters r/o water +

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus @ 0.6 mL/L x 10 L = 6 mL              ppm: 150

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.5 mL/L x 10 L = 15 mL  ppm: 80

Advanced Nutrients Overdrive @ 1.5 mL/L x 10 L = 15 mL   ppm: 140

DNF Bloom Booster (0-50-30) @ 0.2 g/L x 10 L = 2 g                        ppm: 100

GHSC Indica Powderfeed @ 0.4 g/L x 10 L = 5 g                    ppm: 370

pH: 5.8            Temperature: 21°C                                Total ppm: 850

El Nino                         6.4                   1050                            200

*This will be her last feed before her big flush.

**Feed SLH#1 w/10 liters r/o water +

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.5 mL/L x 10` L = 15 mL ppm: 140? (w/o Cal Mag no reaction and higher ppms? Should only be 80 ppm for 1.5 mL of Bud Candy..weird)

Advanced Nutrients Overdrive @ 1.5 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL   ppm: 160

GHSC Sativa Powderfeed @ 0.2 g/L x 10 L = 2 g                    ppm: 170

pH: 6.1            Temperature: 21°C                                Total ppm: 530

SLH#1                          6.4                   740                              210

** completely left out Cal-Mag Plus this water for the SLH#1 to minimize N input to get more green out of the leaves and focus on the PK. Next water will be her big final flush.

17/01/14

*Feed SLH#2 w/10 liters r/o water +

Advanced Nutrients Sensizym @ 2 mL/L x 10 L = 20 mL       ppm: 20

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy @ 1.5 mL/L x 10` L = 15 mL ppm: 130

Advanced Nutrients Overdrive @ 1.5 mL/L x 10 L = 10 mL   ppm: 160

DNF Bloom Booster (0-50-30) @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L =1 g             ppm: 60

GHSC Sativa Powderfeed @ 0.1 g/L x 10 L = 1 g                    ppm: 110

pH: 6.1            Temperature: 21°C                                Total ppm: 480

SLH#2                          6.4                   680                              200                             

18/01/14

Water Trainwreck with 12 L r/o water +

Total ppm = 0

pH = uknown – whatever it is from the reverse osmosis water store

Temp. = 21°C

Plant                         Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm)

Trainwreck                  8.0                   110                              110

19/01/14

Flushed the SLH#1 plant with 50 L tap water @

The water was left out for 24 hrs to allow chlorine to fully dissipate.

It was then flushed with an additional 10 L r/o water +

Dutch Nutrient Formula Clear @ 4 mL/L x 10 L = 40 mL       ppm: 330

pH: 6.3            Temperature: 21°C

SLH#1                                   6.4                          300

21/01/14 – 55 days into 12/12 (vegged for 5.5 weeks)

Flushed the SLH#2 plant with 50 L tap water @

Dutch Nutrient Formula Clear @ 5 mL/L x 10 L = 50 mL       ppm: 330

SLH#2                                   6.4                          290

Flushed the El Nino plant with 50 L tap water @

Dutch Nutrient Formula Clear @ 5 mL/L x 10 L = 50 mL       ppm: 330

El Nino                                 6.4                          300

22/01/14 – 56 days (8 weeks) into 12/12 (vegged for 5.5 weeks)

Water Trainwreck with 10 L r/o water +

Total ppm = 0

pH = uknown – whatever it is from the reverse osmosis water store

Temp. = 21°C

Trainwreck                  7.5                   110                              110

I think this will be the last water for the Trainwreck. The lower buds are not quite as ripe as the top ones and in retrospect I really could have taken-off more of the lower bud at the start of flowering and concentrated energy on the top buds allowing the buds to ripen more evenly, especially with a plant that is so vine-like. At the same time had to cut a lower branch/bud that snapped – it was super heavy for being on such a tiny branch and there are 3 others bent right over now so they still put on weight.

23/01/14

Water SLH#1 w/12 L r/o water +

Just enough Cal-Mag Plus (0.2 mL/L * 12L = 2.4 mL total) to allow the pH meter to read and adjust pH with drops of 20% phosphoric acid (pH down).

Total ppm = 100

pH = 6.7

Temp. = 21°C

Plant                           Run-off pH      Run-off ppm               Diff. (ppm out – ppm)

SLH#1                          7.1                   230                              130

post-14382-0-12174400-1390532191.jpg

post-14382-0-10269800-1390532193.jpg

post-14382-0-36028400-1390532209.jpg

post-14382-0-89796800-1390532210.jpg

post-14382-0-29474100-1390532212.jpg

post-14382-0-30995800-1390532214.jpg

post-14382-0-82944500-1390532248.jpg

post-14382-0-62635500-1390532260.jpg

post-14382-0-97901300-1390532261.jpg

post-14382-0-70775800-1390532264.jpg

post-14382-0-80835600-1390532285.jpg

• Like 3

AS always fantastic stats,love the detail, thanks for the effort. :)

Look at those buds,that is some dank looking herb, crystals are out of this world , awesome job bro :D

Lots of fade going on and man thaose are some beautiful colours on the leaves.

Just look at that room, Bee-yoo-tee-ful girls ;) but I would expect any less from you smokey, your attention to detail really pays off!

That leaf is reminiscent of some of Soma's genetics strains such as Rock bud & Lavender,such wonderful colour.

Now the last picture is surely some Cough'n'keif :D good to hear they were  great smokes. Strawberry Cough is now deffinately on my list to try out. ;)

Looking forward to the havest pics :)

take care my friend

Lams

• Like 1

hehe thanks for the nice datas man as usual! anyone looking for good infos can always come to your thread and will find the golden mine ;)

And love the TW and her colors for sure it looks splendid, and the little preharvested branche indeed seems very frosty already, i can only imagine what the final will do ;)

Have a good end of grow and harvest bro!

• Like 2