Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OrganicBob

Hello everyone

Hello Strain Hunters im Bobby im from Ireland so excited to get involved with you guys and share my pics..

Welcome to the site Bobby :)

I remember my first surf across the forums :) The excitement of sharing pictures with likeminded friends :) Happy Days :)

Take it easy man :) Will look forward to seeing those pics :)

Welcome on the forum man :)

Glad to see so much enthusiasm :D And i hope you will qhare some nice things with us! If you are experienced already i will enjoy watching your grows, and if you begin, we lwill all be happy to help you if we can :)

Meanwhile i hope you will like what we already have on the website, and if you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask me and i'll help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place

See ya online

Thanks for making me feel welcome on this site SH, i am a new grower by all means and would love some help from you guys :) Currently i have 1 GH Cheese/ 2 Blueberry/ 1 Power Africa/1 Train Wreck and 2 Pineapple Chunk they are in 10L oxy pots and under 600w cool tube.

Where do i post my pic on the forum??? I really want SH opinion and to help me out please :)

Holland is my second home i love the Country and the people... 

• Like 1

For the grow journals etc.. it will be in the "Grow journals for all mediums" room you will find on the mainpage in the Growing part :)

Looks forward to it man best of luck for your grow

• Like 1

Hey Dust i'm have trouble posting in the Growing for all mediums forum, says i need 5 posts before i can post in it... like i say im new to all this but i lean quick :) 

Hello man, sorry for the delay to answer had a lot of pages to catch with the cup and this was on the last page

Anyways, did you solve that by now i see you have your 10 posts?