Strainhunters Live Thread - 26 th High Times Cannabis cup - Amsterdam

Dust

Yes the Super Silver Haze is very good! Taste and smell is amazing, and the bud is so cristaly ... :good:

The serious 6 is good also, very good strain for outdor :cool:

Chem Hash is the best I've tasted, after two minutes in hand, it become cream and it is very easy to put into the joint, dont need a lighter. When you smoke the aroma is powerfull, very good hash! :smoke:

• Like 4

it´s really fucking amazing to come home after work and see all the great photos and videos from you guys. A big thanks to you all for give us the filling to be there whit you, the only thing that's missing is smellgram lol. Respect guys have fun and smoke a nice one for me. :victory:

best regards

Jimmy

• Like 3

Wassup hunters!

Here we are on morning of DAY 4 of the Cannabis Cup! And still as stoned :rabbi: :rabbi:

Yesterday was a great day for me, i was glad to meet a few of  the members of The Wailers in the Greenhouse coffeeshop! what an honor :girlcrazy: :girlcrazy:

Beside this was a good day, people coming to test the samples, and so far most of the people i've seen have liked them :) so let's keep our finger crossed today starts the Voting i believe, don't forget to vote Greenhouse and strainhunters if you are in Amsterdam ;)

Today is a little more busy than yesterday it seems, we are going later to the expo for a seminar of Arjan and Franco about the Strainhunters Jamaica and i believe present a part of it, so of course i will be filming all this and you will see it :)

I'm uploading a little video with the Wailers from yesterday and post it for you, MrX is doing the same with pictures, and as soon as something happen with let you know ;)

Cheeers

• Like 3

Wassup hunters, here is the litle video of the wailers yesterday enjoy :) I'm finishing a video showing a beautiful glass exposition we went to yesterday with some amazing work!

Keep you all updated soon ;)

• Like 3

Just came back from the Lounge puuhhh the Wax Dabbing Samples and the Fbk on the Dab/vapo Bong is working its Trick.... Taste well u have to expirience on ur Own its out of this World.... we met Ba Bholenot and Handyman Today and well im knocked out for the Moment and need some Rest....i will propably not make it to the Hunters Meeting at 18:00 ...BUT...i have a Gig Tonite on a Reggea Drum and Bass Party so we all would be very Happy if the one or Other Hunter Pops in for a Drink and a Smoke...Yes We have a Smokers Lounge in the Club and its direct at the Oppostie of the Melkweg at the Sugar Factory.......Ninja would like to Party with all of my Fellow Hunters so feel free to Come over.... 23:30-05:00.

and a Big thx to the Friendly Staff at the Lounge nice to meet some old Friends there :D

• Like 3

Great pics Mr X :) and Dust....I'm so glad you met some of the wailers, it must have been an honour indeed :) Looks like everyone's having such a great time :) Happy stoners :) Would have loved to see the great Mila talk on hash :) Also, if anyone catches Somas discussion on plant care please let me know how it was, thanks :)

Thanks again for sharing guys, I can almost smell the Cristal dabs, mmmmm ;) I hope all the hunters have an awesome time meeting up....take care and smoke a bowl for Gonzo! Lol ;)

• Like 2

Jep we even did it in vape on the expo its quite Pineapple Tasting Ffor a Sativa it kicks u hardcore in the Couch....

Thanks for the info man, it's a new strain that I just missed out on when I was here :) I do like Simons seeds, it is supposed to grow very well outdoor in Holland and other similar climates, finishing just before October :) Sounds great! :)

Thanks again :)

• Like 3

This is all too awesome, this many people coming together to enjoy cannabis sounds like I know where I will be next thanksgiving! Being a beer geek/brewer wheres the beer list, good weed deserves a good beer! I don't drink often but when I do, I drink Stone and stay stoned! lol Happy holidays!

• Like 2

GHSC Amsterdam on a Thanksgiving or during any of the Cups there, is now definitely at the top of my "VACATION TO DO" List.

I'm on the way, Family. In the middle of that move. Can't join you just yet, but I promise I will someday...

When I get to my new place, I will finally be able to order the FBK I couldn't get at the other place.

Smoke a really good one for me.

Have lots of fun.

Peace,

'sapean

• Like 4

Wassup everyone!!

Thanks a lot everyone for the comments :)

Today is the last Day of the High Times Cannabis Cup! Yesterday was very nice with The Wailers music show at the Melkweg as last year.  Great party with awesome vibrations, the singer has an amazing voice and kind of looked like Bob. But the music was niiice! We had some great time in the coffee during the day also with the usual routine of friends passing by for a big smoke session.

Around 3pm we went to the exposition for the Strainhunters seminar, with an "uncutted" projection of the Colombia expedition, a kind of long version of it ;) And next week or the one after, finally Jamaica expedition is coming out!! can't wait to see this!  i was glad to see that even here where i think most peoples have seen the expeditions, the room was still full of people coming to watch it and ask questions to El Gato Arjan and Franco after the movie. We then went back to the coffeeshops where Franco and Arjan did some interviews and talking until the night show :)

Soo today is the Awards day, everyone keep your finger crossed ;)  some of the entries are Loud but of course we still have good hopes of seeing the FBK win another price and we wiill do our best on this last day to make it happen!!

Im uploading the glass video right now, it's a little long but will come, and i will upload a short lil video of the Wailers also :)

I keep you all updated

Cheeeers

• Like 3