Hello growers

WeedFarmer

Hello guys im Dimitur 20 years old. I have a brother and a loving family,but in my country it is not very legal to consume weed. I have sleeping problems and traumas this is how i started smoking a very dear friedn told me to use marijuana instead of drinking tons of pills every day and it realy helped but than i had problems with the police but this could make me go back to pills so i stil lsmoke. This very friend left from my country and had the luck to go to amsterdam. We had a dream before 4 years to grow togheter atleast one plant but we coldnt so now i want to fufill thsi dream we had and grow the magnificent marijuana plant which i like not only for the ''highness'' but also its medicinal aspets as well as its beauty and usefulness in all sorts of stuff. 

Best regard Dimitur : 

Keep bllazing and rememeber

''Some people feel the rain and others just get wet''

- Bob Marley 

Guys u wanted to edit my baby from today its really progressing fastly ! 

Hello guys my plant is really progressing i wi;ll update a photot from yesterday cuz i had no time to make a pic today i hope you like it guys ! 

post-32687-0-03704500-1385586650.jpg

post-32687-0-88435100-1385751272.jpg

post-32687-0-42046100-1385751274.jpg

• Like 3

Wow WeedFarmer that is one helluvan inspirational introduction.

I wish for you all the peace and joy and relief that the wonderful flower can offer.

Now that you have officially introduced yourself in the Forums Format, others will be able to see your Progress and may offer you assistance.

So, let's see that Darling you were talking about earlier. To post your pics in here, click on the link at the bottom of this box called "More Reply Options". Then you will see the "Attach Files" Option at the bottom of the EDIT Screen.

Welcome to the Forums.

'sapean

• Like 2

Hello man welcome on SH forum!!

Great to hear the cannabis has helped you solve your sleeping problem, but once again those damn laws are making it hard for the people to medicate, well i hope you will be able to keep blazing freely for a long time, and that your grow will come to an end, the nicest ;) a nice harvest!!

Don't hesitate to open a journl for your plant in the "Grow journal for all medium room" we will be pleased to follow it here!

If you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask me out and i'll do my best to help you.

Have a good discovering of the forum

• Like 1

Caution WeedFarmer, the seedling is stretching a bit too much. That usually means it doesn't have enough light. The light intensity needs to be greater. You have now entered the Vegetation Phase, and the light source should be Closer to the plant. Also with the light source closer to the plant (~3 to 4 inches), you must provide some air circulation (a fan) on the plant to prevent any burning of the plant. The air circulation is also necessary to help the plant grow a stronger stalk. Without air circulation or without a stronger light, the plant will Stretch too much and will be too skinny to support its own weight, especially when it begins budding. Make sure you are providing intense light for at least 18 hours per day, and be very consistent.

Also, at this time you should be thinking about the transplanting. Are you prepared to transplant the plant to a bigger pot with more excellent soil?

When you see the plants root tips at the bottom of this tiny pot, it is certainly time to transplant. Make sure the soil in the new pot is as good as you can formulate it. Read some articles about "super soils for MJ".

Good Luck

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

damn man sad to hear you didn't find a way to battle those bastards!! At thi stage for sure it is not good for the plant to have attack like this they are much more sensible than when they get older :(

Well i hope the next one will follow quickly! And make sure to clean the room and gear at full before putting anything else

Good luck mate

• Like 1

Well Dust thanks for the understanding i really hope my next one becomes the best one i will think possitive and just go ahead with all the help from the site i think the next one will just be my first grow i cleaned the room and i just bought new manure just in case that the other one was old or something like that. I asked for help but when i found out what the bug was it was just too late to get rid of it and my plant died so what stuff liek that happen ! 

So i'ma keep tokin and waiting for the next seed to germinate ! 

Peace from me 

- Mitko 

• Like 1

Well Dust thanks for the understanding i really hope my next one becomes the best one i will think possitive and just go ahead with all the help from the site i think the next one will just be my first grow i cleaned the room and i just bought new manure just in case that the other one was old or something like that. I asked for help but when i found out what the bug was it was just too late to get rid of it and my plant died so what stuff liek that happen ! 

So i'ma keep tokin and waiting for the next seed to germinate ! 

Peace from me 

- Mitko 

'' Some people feel the rain , others just get wet'' - Bob Marley 

• Like 1

Guys the time has came. My seeds are ready 3 of them popped out of the shell the root is about 1/2 long and i am about to put it in the soil this time THERE WILL BE NO MISTAKES made i will care for it far better than the last time i found thos pests name and bought a special sprey for them if they show up ( just in case) i think im a bit more prepared than the last time thanks to u guys and this unique forum that can help people a lot with their grow issues. Although indoor is not my prefered grow way i will just practice a bit for my real dream the outdoor growing in a greenhouse. Ofcourse i want to grow one of the strain hunters seeds that is White Lemon because it sound like the best sort for me. So guys wissh me luck and a BIG thanks to my man Dust and Cannabissapean for all the help they gave me 

''Some people feel the rain , others just get wet''

• Like 2

Wonderful positive attitude.

I recommend the use of sterilised soil to avoid the pests you had earlier. If those pests are coming from within your grow area, you may need to do a little preventative spraying and cleaning of the grow area.

Good luck with the grow WeedFarmer. I will follow your thread as Internet Access allows.

Continuing with my transitional activities.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from me my friend. Merry christmas( a bit too late but better now than never) I am feeling wonderful thus i have 3 new plants which i feel are going to be just fine now no pests in the manure i would say a present for christmas :D So i basically want to share my progress and i want you to see my 2nd try to the indoor grow so im attaching the photos of 2 of the pots one smaller with a bigger plant which is indica and the other with some strain i dont know what it is in the smaller i have 2 plant and in the bigeer there is 1 and 1 will appear soon so i think i made it better this time cuz the indica has a much stronger root and it it thicker

So Happy holydays and ha[[y new year i hope you toke them joints in honor cuz i will special thanks to the people of the site peace out Mitko 

-''Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.''- Bob Marley 

post-32687-0-68009700-1388341949.jpg

post-32687-0-10018000-1388341951.jpg

• Like 2

So Happy holidays growers i hope you enjoyed the hollidays cuz i sure did time to go back to work but im still possitive so i am going to make a quick update to my new plants which i found out from my friend that are related to the ruderalis strains which are more durable to cold and mold strains so the last 3 pictures are from my bigger plant which is indica/ruderalis and it is showing progress fastly the other plant in the pot is not a rudelralis but it is very small and i think it wont make it but things happen so in the other pot there is a same seed as the ones that where attacked by pests but its growing a bit slower than the ruderalis indica but still looks good and i think it has the potential of be a big plant. I really want this grow to be my first if it happens i will give some weed to my friends i will make cannabutter hash and all sorts of stuff and also mainly i want it to be the first one to see the beauty of the plant and go through the porcess before my grow operation in outdoors so im attaching the images peace out alos if u guys are interested i could apply a photo of my neighbours BEAUTIFUL outdoor garden. ALso if anybody know about the White Lemon strain please private messqage me cuz i need to gain info before getting th e seed . Peace out maan.

- Mitko 

-''Some people feel the rain, others just get wet''

post-32687-0-59693000-1388743742.jpg

post-32687-0-16047500-1388743744.jpg

post-32687-0-29823500-1388743745.jpg

post-32687-0-47146100-1388743746.jpg

post-32687-0-59748000-1388743747.jpg

• Like 2

WeedFarmer,

I can only judge from the picture; I cannot feel the soil nor smell it. But it seems that the soil is again too rich or too dense. And it looks too wet. MJ does not like wet feet. The soil must drain very well. Oxygen must get to the roots. I recommend that you remix the soil and add Perlite.

Also, if the plant deaths are caused by unwanted bacteria or fungus in the soil, you can add mycorrhizae fungus to the soil (available at garden stores). Mychorrhizae fungi establish a symbiotic relationship with the roots of the plant performing a number of good things for MJ. They fight off other fungi and bacteria that could be harmful to the plant, they help to break-down soil components into compounds that can be absorbed by the roots.

When mixing any soil for MJ, it is important to allow the mycorrhizae to work on the soil a couple weeks before you put the seedling into it. 1. Mix the soil (preferrably one of the good "supersoil for marijuana" recipes found on the web). 2. Moisten the soil and remix it again (to activate the mycorrhizae). 3. Spread-out the soil somewhat, and loosely cover it with plastic or a tarp; it still Needs to breathe, but you don't want it to dry out. 4. Allow it to sit quietly for a week or two. 5. When you see a light gray fungus covering the surface of the soil (the good mycorrhizae), then the soil has been colonized by the mycorrhizae and it is ready to use.