News about the winner announcement

Jose.gh

Hi friends,

Because almost all of Green House team has been busy in the High Times Cannabis Cup, could not review all the papers presented in depth, so much to our regret we have to postpone the winners list a few days.

I hope you may know understand the situation and give us a little more patience

regards

• Like 2

it's not the first time i see you talk about the LED, but it doesn't say on the rules that it is forbidden to use leds in outdoor, i am not the one judging the final results you know, but i don't think they will disqualify him because he put the girls inside for 4 days before harvest because of a storm :rabbi: :rabbi: 

That being said hopefully we will have the results very soon :) The Chile expo is over now and the team should have alittle time to watch this out :rabbi:

Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

the regulations state it is not aloud to use assimilation lighting, it's not my rules to me it doesn't matter but that is what it states! The full flowering stage must be done outdoor, vegetative status can be done indoors and outdoors. And it used to state with the Sun only or whatever! It now looks like it's aloud cause it doesn't state it can not be done or may not be done anyways....well see!

Well, the rules say complete flowering must be outdoors. In case of a guerilla grow, of course u can't drag them inside, can not cover, and so you gotta live with whatever you get from the nature!! Growing in greenhouse and using pots it is a different story. You can care them daily, shorten the flowering, and save them from many things they would have to face with in the wilderness. Of course this will result overall bigger, happier plants. I am sure the judges will consider these factors also. If i were mykol, i would had brought them inside also in case of a storm coming. And surely would have used his LED to get the best posibble result. I remember we had some shitty weeks all over europe during sept-oct, so many of us wanted to  secure them somehow. But we couldn't, becouse it was about outdoors only. I am not a judge, and do not want to judge anyone, but i am sure either way they decide, mykol had a great harvest, and plenty of weed after the hard and dedicated work he carried out. Congrats for the grow and buds anyway man!

• Like 1

If you have envy, because you is not got a good result, as expected.

it is not my fault.

I put my hand on fire!

If I had pulled out of my plants, 200 grams of grass disgusting,

I'm sure you would not have made ​​this problem.

disqualify for 4 or 5 days they may be, after the plants have been 130 days outside, it would be absurd!

Then I did it to save the harvest, who has followed me knows this.

so please limit these unnecessary whining, that we not even do a good impression.

Then boar disqualified if as you say,

Mean that I will be more prepared for next year. 

I have nothing else to say, belonging to my disappointment in your words and in your attempt to disqualify a competitor, that sweated, like you ....  :/

I hope your words were not for me! Specially becouse as i mentioned i would have done the same if i were you! You surely considered the possible consequences before you moved them inside and gave them artifical light. You could either secure your crop, and get a nice big and well-deserved harvest, but breaking the rules, or could have ended with disaster, risking, but playing totally fair. Again as i wrote previously, i do not judge, and would have done the same, but the rules are clear!

The plant MUST be flowered during it's entire flowering cycle Outdoor to be able to compete in the World Cup and win the prizes.

And i thing you won already! Got nice genetics that turned into gold!

Peace

it has nothing to do with envy but the led didn't help you and probs fu your contest, but that's not up to me. I can imagine it was done for good reasons and getting them inside is not what Iḿ talking about I have done that with the second plant harvested also for having a decent flush period without mold and all that. I just thought it was strainge using the led outside and then it stated without lighting or somewhat like that! Have a nice one mate we all want to win I guess. 

Dust, if u don't remember something, you should look it up!!! You started the Registration thread, and you can read there what i copied in my previous post word by word!!! Actually this was the only rule you made, once again : The plant MUST be flowered during it's entire flowering cycle Outdoor to be able to compete in the World Cup and win the prizes.

Probably the red colour makes it even more visible!!

Peace, and sorry Mykol!

You may remember an old mamber Jay Ryan, he had a super shed full of HPS, LED and CFL, but also had a motorized roof so also he could let the sunshine in and seal whenever he wanted... You want to tell me that would have fulfilled the criterias??????????

man seriously, how can you compare a almost profesional greenhouse full of HPS and other gear and a motorized roof, to a homemade greenhouse that lasted 1 week and that was made only to counter act the bad weather coming along?...  Seriously i thought you guys would have been more clement..

So Dust, are you kidding me or what??????? First of all, if you announce an OUTDOOR competiton, you should stick to OUTDOORS!!!! No greenhouses even from my point of wiev!!!! Second, even if you allow the use of greenhouses, no added light should be allowed!!! Third, and most important, if you make clear in the rules, with RED text, that the entire flowering must be outdoors to compete and win prizes, the ones who bring them inside (specially if not even from outside, but from a greenhouse), and use artifical light, should be disqualified!!!! And do not try to feed me with such a bullshit that he used his LED outdoor during the storm!!!!! If all this allowed, i don't see the difference between this and Jay's super shed! He could open the doors, and even could let sunshine in!!! what is the difference????? The walls r not foil, but wood??? Who cares?? where is it in the rules?????

If you feel different please try to describe me what is indoors and out, and what are the criterias exactly!!!

PS: The bad thing in this is every european grower was hit by shit weather in the flowering period except the spanish ones, and many plants would have finished better if it is allowed to drag them in if storm, clouds, or cold comes!!!!

• Like 3

Well Levente, it is called Tolerance i still can't believe i have to explain this to you.. but here it is, the tolerance rule would highly suggest that if someone does something against one of the rule because his plants were threatened by something else, and that this very own thing happens on 5 days on  a cycle of almost 200 days. then of course i would not disqualify him because i'm not like this sorry.. it seems you are. what I would do is maybe punish him  with a 1 rank down ranking, which i think was done, seeing he is 7th but i would certainly not disqualify him for this NO! If he had flowered his entire cycle indoor of course yes.. now that's where we come again to tolerance.. you know the thing you ask to the cops and people around us when it comes to cannabis? 

the only result you got by continueing this argument is that mykol is gone. 

Very sad to come to this point and i hope Mykol we will see you back around really quickly! I know Levente is not pointing at you personally so please stay around it would be sad to finish on  a note like this ;)

• Like 1

Look, i am not against Mykol, and not against you! I am tolerant. You know how tolerant i am with helping around on the chat for long time. I do not want to make him leave, underestimate his work, or dq him. All i want is fair play, and fair comments. You wrote the rules, and it is not about 200 days, but rather 60. That was the period they had to spend outside to compete. In this season we all had problems during flowering! My fbks got ready by end of october!!! Sure they would have looked better if they don't get broken by an animal, don't have to face with cold nights with 5 C, rain, and cloudy days!!! You should know whata difference that is in the flowering period!! Under 10 C they almost develope 0!!! DQ is not the only option, but you can't say it is right to bring them in, no problem!!! Becouse then your tolerance is disrespect for the other growers!!!

You should say, we understand Mykol, and we will note it at the ranking of the competitors!!!

From my point of view, it is like you were racing on a track, and you start before the lights turn green! In F1 they have stop and go. That way the one starting sooner will loose the advantage he gained against all other racers!! You could put him a place behind. That you can call tolerance! But do not try to make it like it was allowed to give artifical light, or to bring them inside. And do not make it up like he used the LED outdoors during the storm man!!! He broke the rule, and you decided to put him 1 place behind in the rank. Altho this way he kept his adventage against all others but the one he had behind, and now in front... This is at least fair i think after watching the collapsed greenhouse. Imagine how they would have ended in there! Probably not in the ranked 15...

Next year if you decide to make an other contest, make sure you write the rules as you wish, and stick to it!!! Still i belive indoors, outdoors, and greenhouses are 3 different things!!! And i belive in an outdoor contest, no artifical light should be allowed, even if u have them on a pole outside over the plant, powered by green energy or whatever!

Finally, i hope he will be back, but to make this straight Mykol started writing in offensive style after Undutched's and my post, and now posting 7th= dq!!!  He should be fucken happy for not getting dq-d, for the seeds he got, and will get after this contest, and not acting like a kid!!!