News about the winner announcement

Jose.gh

i agree with levente, of course there can be some tolerance when you define the outdoor rules like starting it indoors, covering plants to protect them (not inside the house) etc but to use artificial light, heat or climate control in outdoor comp is going to spoil it totally, i mean with the tolerance you are giving to mykol it means we can build a high tech commercial growing facility with all the gadgets, bells and whizzles,change light cycle, heating, humidity etc etc  and it would still pass the competition rules because there is sunshine over the plants...  any kind of artificial heating, lighting or using electricity to control climate or make wind should not be allowed in outdoor comp period  that should have been clear from the get go

all the respect to mykol i like the idea he had, it was great looking grow and i would have done exactly the same to save the harvest from storm but its very hard to say it was outdoor grow in the way we all understood your rules

• Like 1

First of all mykol only started to feel ofended but i've seen undutched tell him this thing for more than a month already and he hasn't said nothing until now.

Secondly, "Next year if you decide to make an other contest, make sure you write the rules as you wish, and stick to it!!!" if it's not written in the rules "do not use artificial lights", aren't we already sticking to the rules and aren't you the one making a whole thing about it?  now i agree it could have been more elaborated, and it will probably be better next year, but until now there had not been any problem..

Third, if your plants were in a pot and in yoru garden, you dare to tell me you wouldn't have brought them inside when the nights were below 5° and if very bad weather was coming??

Man come on let's stop now because i know you, like you said, i know it's not to be mean and that in the end nobody wants nothing against anyone. so stop now, if Arjan and Franco admin and all the managers decided this was ok, it's the end of story.

Peace man!!

• Like 3

you should stick by your rules or its bs dust... for example when i put my perfectly dryed spongy bud in the bud of the month competition you asked if it was dry i said it was dry but not cured and you took it out for breaking rules altho it was dry, after that ive seen several wet buds in competion that did stay there, please try to understand that the rules should work for everybody with no exceptions specially in competition with financial gain 

• Like 1

He should not feel offended, when he broke your rule and someone dares to point on it!!! Entire flowering must be outdoor!!! Did he bring them inside or not??? Did he break the rule or not??? Common man! Why can't you just say, yes guys, you are all right, he should not have brought them inside, and specially not under the LED if he "only " wanted to save them from the storm!! 5 dayer storm??? Cathrina or what???

You know in case of an indoor contest, the budget of the grower makes difference!! I was hoping for a fair contest outdoors, where chances are equal!! But letting using LED in flowering in an outdoor contest is far from equal opportunity and tolerance!

And yeah, as i wrote in my very first post, i would have brought them inside also. But in that moment i would have realized this will get me out of the contest, but i would sayed, fuck your contest, i harvested great weed!!! I sticked to the rules and kept them out. I belive that is fair. And all others belived the same!!!

yeah yeah ok ok you're right adding his LED during his last week helped him get the 7th place of the contest and gave him so much better plants than everyone else...lol  and when the judges saw this they were like ooooh wowowow...

You will not make me say what you want me to say just because you want it, if i don't agree i will not ;)  Re-read carefully everything i wrote at the beginning, only thing i said is he should not be disqualified.. all the rest, well you'll have to show me where i said it was great ;)

And Jankahar i would not have taken your bud away if it was dry that is for sure. unless maybe you entered it in the last week of the month in which case i will have contacted you in PM to invite you to re enter next month. what month was this please? i don't say i couldn't mistake but it seems strange on the monthly contest.

this is just a fu competition how can a molded monster win and be rules changed, as been said I have nothing against anyone ore anything here! But itś just not fair you were very vigorous the second time I had mentioned it to him. The rules and Iḿ sure stated with sunlight only. Comments vieuws updates and frequenty of posting and in the end quality were the things we would be judged on. But when we talk; about that there is minimaxius with his MOLDED monster harvested 4 weeks early on 3rd place and that is going to be the reason I'm going to collect my price and leave the Forum (delete my accounts)not that you mind! But I'ĺl be doing that no doubt. I could have had twice as mutch reply to posts cause the cms counts reactions to own posts!!! Go win some more competitions with the sanniesshop.com seeds! 

this is just a fu competition how can a molded monster win and be rules changed, as been said I have nothing against anyone ore anything here! But itś just not fair you were very vigorous the second time I had mentioned it to him. The rules and Iḿ sure stated with sunlight only. Comments vieuws updates and frequenty of posting and in the end quality were the things we would be judged on. But when we talk; about that there is minimaxius with his MOLDED monster harvested 4 weeks early on 3rd place and that is going to be the reason I'm going to collect my price and leave the Forum (delete my accounts)not that you mind! But I'ĺl be doing that no doubt. I could have had twice as mutch reply to posts cause the cms counts reactions to own posts!!! Go win some more competitions with the sanniesshop.com seeds! 

For mininexus and gaz.
Guys, I'm happy for your results! enjoy!

Undutched, no offense, but I think you have a poor deluded if he thought he won with his crippled plant.
Now, after all that he has done, may withdraw its sweets, and stop crying. LOL
How many years have you 10,15?
Do you need advice? Go and throw in your great north sea! no one miss you!

If you can't say the truth, that he broke your 1 and only rule, it is a shame! But still at least describe me what you consider outdoors, just to let me know what is allowed next year... climate controlled greenhouses???

Levente, my thanks also apply to her.
has gone to visit his plants, 3 times throughout the race, not to overdo it.
and maybe even expect to win .....
Poor fool, not even for her candy was enough for her!

If anyone is still not convinced that 4 days of LED lamp 200 watt, can affect external growth of four months, I recommend you change jobs, and begin to cultivate daisies.

Levente, sealing his sewer, and no telling what is not true.

When it happened that I asked for advice to her?

I honestly do not remember this happened.

Going to put the plants in a remote country, and show up for the harvest.

Here it is his races!

Observe his faults, before criticizing those of others.

Last thing to add, and then I close here.

The reason why you do not understand how it got those buds and associate my result led to,

it's because you're a noob.

Envy those who do better than younot helps you improve.

goodbye

So Dust, are you kidding me or what??????? First of all, if you announce an OUTDOOR competiton, you should stick to OUTDOORS!!!! No greenhouses even from my point of wiev!!!! Second, even if you allow the use of greenhouses, no added light should be allowed!!! Third, and most important, if you make clear in the rules, with RED text, that the entire flowering must be outdoors to compete and win prizes, the ones who bring them inside (specially if not even from outside, but from a greenhouse), and use artifical light, should be disqualified!!!! And do not try to feed me with such a bullshit that he used his LED outdoor during the storm!!!!! If all this allowed, i don't see the difference between this and Jay's super shed! He could open the doors, and even could let sunshine in!!! what is the difference????? The walls r not foil, but wood??? Who cares?? where is it in the rules?????

If you feel different please try to describe me what is indoors and out, and what are the criterias exactly!!!

PS: The bad thing in this is every european grower was hit by shit weather in the flowering period except the spanish ones, and many plants would have finished better if it is allowed to drag them in if storm, clouds, or cold comes!!!!

go crying to mom son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

the plants that I brought her to the race, the time lost in cultivation excuse me ...

If you do not be so retarded ...
could understand, that grow potted plants, is much more challenging than the growth guerrillas.
But if you do not understand this .... , as already mentioned above, change jobs, and begin to grow daisies! :cool:

Hahahahahah Gosh this is so funny here :D

I mean im not really happy with like a rotten Plant with chronic N deficid getting on first Place but in the end its the contest of Greenhouse if they want to arrange the Rnaks as they are right now then its ok.

Stop crying around do it better next time.

mykol hope ull stay here still :)

cheers

• Like 2

Hahahahahah Gosh this is so funny here :D

I mean im not really happy with like a rotten Plant with chronic N deficid getting on first Place but in the end its the contest of Greenhouse if they want to arrange the Rnaks as they are right now then its ok.

Stop crying around do it better next time.

mykol hope ull stay here still :)

cheers

hehehe thanks man, but my work here is complete.
The reason already knows it! :)

i agree with levente, of course there can be some tolerance when you define the outdoor rules like starting it indoors, covering plants to protect them (not inside the house) etc but to use artificial light, heat or climate control in outdoor comp is going to spoil it totally, i mean with the tolerance you are giving to mykol it means we can build a high tech commercial growing facility with all the gadgets, bells and whizzles,change light cycle, heating, humidity etc etc  and it would still pass the competition rules because there is sunshine over the plants...  any kind of artificial heating, lighting or using electricity to control climate or make wind should not be allowed in outdoor comp period  that should have been clear from the get go

all the respect to mykol i like the idea he had, it was great looking grow and i would have done exactly the same to save the harvest from storm but its very hard to say it was outdoor grow in the way we all understood your rule

yeah yeah ok ok you're right adding his LED during his last week helped him get the 7th place of the contest and gave him so much better plants than everyone else...lol  and when the judges saw this they were like ooooh wowowow...

You will not make me say what you want me to say just because you want it, if i don't agree i will not ;)  Re-read carefully everything i wrote at the beginning, only thing i said is he should not be disqualified.. all the rest, well you'll have to show me where i said it was great ;)

And Jankahar i would not have taken your bud away if it was dry that is for sure. unless maybe you entered it in the last week of the month in which case i will have contacted you in PM to invite you to re enter next month. what month was this please? i don't say i couldn't mistake but it seems strange on the monthly contest.

If you ask me he should be third!

• Like 1

As i told you, outdoor the chances are ALMOST equal. Almost, becouse each and everyone of us has different climate!! And you know guys, part of the story is Mykol has the southest location of all hunters entering the OUTDOOR competition. Growing 1500-2500 km souther than most of us, on almost tropical climate, is a little different!!! And you still needed the house-atached greenhouse + the LED.... Hahaha.... shame. And to let you know we had 0 rain in july and august, so i had to water them every 5 days... Walking miles just to get there, with 10 L water on my back! Once i could go only after 7 days, and she lost many leafs... 3 times.... hahaha!!! Guerilla is easier??? You are insane!!! Have you ever tried to dig up a clayish terrain that has never been before??? I would like to wacth you doing that sweating like a pig!!!

please dont make this personal mykol i respect you and the way you saved your harvest i would have done same, but if admins decide that rules apply to some people and not others there is something wrong in system... dust i wont try to guess why you decided to took out my entry it was not on last week or was it wet and i dont know any good reason so dont ask me, you decided it i didnt. if you have rules stick to them dont turn it on me

• Like 1