new to this wicked forum.

Taffy_da_chef

Hi to all and thanks for the add.

New to this forum and to growing looking forward to picking up what i would call some much needed tips lol

for a long time i have been passionate and it never seemed like it was the right time to try. In this time i have had another 

hobby (breeding my snakes and increasing my collection) that has kept me occupied which help me get through the pining of wanting to grow my own.

i now have 3 pineapple chunk who i love so dear entering there 8th week now. Looking forward to prowling through the many post on offer on this site and hope

i can gain a better understanding on perfecting my grow. 

Hopefully i wont be too much of a pain in the A** 

Cheers  

• Like 2

Hello man welcome on SH forum!

Only one step from breeding snakes to breeding weed hehe :P I hope you will share with us some pictures of your snakes, i'm sure you have some nice ones for us ;)

I look forward to see your pineapple also, don't hesitate to open a journal for her end of grow in the Grow journal for all medium room. as always i will be pleased to follo your journal :)

And if you have any problem on the forum during your stay don't hesitate to ask me for help and i'll do my best to help you out

Have  good discovering of the place