New to the Forums dabbled in growing have lots of ideas

sc0ut r3c0n

So yeah im sc0ut as people call me

I'm new to the forums thingy mo bob and have dabbeled a little in growing on and off over the last 7 years, Which  

I have learned a few tricks and do's and dont's .

My main reason for growing is due to medical reason 1 I had a spine Op and still have back issues , the 2 being My mum has MS (multiple sclerosis ).

I grow using CFL lights and Soil mediums in a 1m X 1m X 2m tent and about to start using Powder feeding.

I like to keep to a cycle so when one gets harvested, another one goes into flowering and another in to veg.

I've also been asked if I can maintain a small crop for cancer patient which we are in the mids of planning the finer details of  to which will then be distilled in to Oil.

and thats Me in a nut shell .....a Doctor with out the tools and chems ...

....And also open to any and all help I can get on future corps

• Like 4

Welcome  on SH forum man!

I'm alays glad to read another testimony of herb heliping patients, i hope you will be able to keep your mother medicated for as long as needed! and yourself as well, and maybe many other peple it seems, let's hope this project turns out goof too then ;)

If you have any problem on the forum send me a PM and i'll do my best to help you out! I look forward to see your room in action ;)

Have a good discovering of the place

• Like 1