List of the Winners Of the Outdoor World Cup

Dust

Yes sadly I have no tent and extractor fans , various lights, tents like you. I just 1 400w lamp and a cold wet damp cellar. Amazing really the significant difference in results , since you spent hundreds in your set up to my 90€, no one likes a sore loser , have some dignity in defeat and some as it to motivate you there big and better

itś like the judges poor judgment, my journal had most vieuws most updates and the third most replyś cause I didn reply back all the time. And still we were to be judged on those criteria including QUALITY in the end and Iḿ still lucky cause I can see my weed was way better quality than some winners produced, thatś why I argued........ I guess itś better to leave it for what it is......doesn't change the poor outcome anyways! Ive made my own 500 with it and they (my neighbors) kept ringing my door.

The judges have already made their decision, everything is correct as stated. He had permission to do so, for a few days due to problems with winter, everything is correct.

As we said, the next time will be more clear on the rules of the contest to avoid these problems.

All inquiries are answered and admit no more "bad feeling" Undutched have already heard your complaints (and bosses too), so everything is finished.

I hope I never have to repeat again, end of bad feeling. In future competition rules will be different and may participate all you want.

Cheers and have a nice day  :fans:

• Like 2

"had permission to do so, for a few days due to problems with winter"

This is what i tought so. Just noone was brave enough to make it public!!! This is why Dust stepped on his side, cos he or maybe Admin gave permission when he actually did it, and didn't want to loose face!! Unfortunately others didn't get. Not a word! And Jose, all my respect is yours, but how can you talk about winter on the 35th latitude, while others up north on the 50th had the plants out till late october???!!!

Gaz, if u grow in a dump cold cellar with a 400W Hps, you should know what a difference when they develope under 1000 lum (that equals to a cloudy day, if heavy rain also only 100), or under 60000, and in 5 C, or 25 C.

From my side it is over, i let you all decide in yourself what is right or wrong in a competition between friends!!! But i had the feeling of "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.'"

Peace

The judges have already made their decision, everything is correct as stated. He had permission to do so, for a few days due to problems with winter, everything is correct.

As we said, the next time will be more clear on the rules of the contest to avoid these problems.

All inquiries are answered and admit no more "bad feeling" Undutched have already heard your complaints (and bosses too), so everything is finished.

I hope I never have to repeat again, end of bad feeling. In future competition rules will be different and may participate all you want.

Cheers and have a nice day  :fans:

I ve sent a reply to your private conversation also. I sure can use some new born weed trees so I ve done an order, never mind the credit om my account just sent the seeds

"had permission to do so, for a few days due to problems with winter"

This is what i tought so. Just noone was brave enough to make it public!!! This is why Dust stepped on his side, cos he or maybe Admin gave permission when he actually did it, and didn't want to loose face!! Unfortunately others didn't get. Not a word! And Jose, all my respect is yours, but how can you talk about winter on the 35th latitude, while others up north on the 50th had the plants out till late october???!!!

Gaz, if u grow in a dump cold cellar with a 400W Hps, you should know what a difference when they develope under 1000 lum (that equals to a cloudy day, if heavy rain also only 100), or under 60000, and in 5 C, or 25 C.

From my side it is over, i let you all decide in yourself what is right or wrong in a competition between friends!!! But i had the feeling of "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.'"

Peace

Men, my english isnt good. winter = greenhouse, ofc all have problems with cold.

Undutched, What?

• Like 2

Congratulations to the winners :) and congrats to all others that took part, just finishing an outdoor grow is an achievement. Here in Scotland is not ideal :)

I'm also going to avoid this heated conversation as best I can, I only ask you leave Dust alone, he works hard for this forum and doesn't deserve your negativity.

Undutched - What's worse? losing the contest or your dignity? Don't loose both dude, there's always next time :)

• Like 9

Congratulations to the winners :) and congrats to all others that took part, just finishing an outdoor grow is an achievement. Here in Scotland is not ideal :)

I'm also going to avoid this heated conversation as best I can, I only ask you leave Dust alone, he works hard for this forum and doesn't deserve your negativity.

Undutched - What's worse? losing the contest or your dignity? Don't loose both dude, there's always next time :)

The thing is that Dust is coming in between a discussion that he should not have interfered with in the first place. To me it would be loosing my dignity by not saying what I have on my mind good or bad. To me it doesnt matter what others think of me, end of the day I must look myself in the eye and tell myself I stood up for myself. Being a very competitive person this sometimes clashes with weak minds and people standing in between me and my goals, I dont care 1 minute, I would if I should have told myself end of the day I was weak and didnt ventilate my opinion! 

• Like 2

everything on the board concerns me ;)

And as far as opinions goes i encourage everyone to share his opinions of course the board is made for it, just don't make it last for a week if possible ;)

Cheers everyone :rabbi: :rabbi:

• Like 2

Congrats guys :D

Enjoy your prices, and then thx to GHSC for all that made happen :)

And now to Undutched...

Why are u so pissed ?

U think only cuz u got most vievers and stuf u deserve to Win ?

Sry if i have to tell u but ur not Growgod and ur Plants were nice but nothing special.

""Being a very competitive person this sometimes clashes with weak minds..."" Wow man common. this is so unsympathic i cant even believe u wrot that.. u did get with that ur saying that the other participants are weak minds ? 

Sry undutched but ur whole acting is very uncool and makes me sad...

U can be as competitive as u want but if u agress other ppl cuz they got better ranking than u ur not competetive anymore ur just a poor Personality.

my 5cents on that story.

Have a nice evening all Strainhunters ! :D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...