List of the Winners Of the Outdoor World Cup

Dust

Helllooo people!!

post-4970-0-22672300-1364745949.jpg

So here i am with the result of this third part of the trilogy!!

First of all we would like to apologize for the little delay on the results, the team just got back from that very busy november month with Htcc, chile, and some other part of south america where it was hard to check on the journals, but finally here it is now that everyone is home :D

We would like to thanks all the people that participated through the whole competition, Indoor, autoflowering and Outdoor! It has been a great experience with some awesome journals full of imagination and wonderful plants!! Let's make it even bigger for next year hunters!! Start to think about how you're gonna do it and make it awesome :rabbi: :rabbi:   gonna be harder for the Judges but who cares :P :P

So enough talking here is the list of the winners. big thanks once again to everyone on SH and CC!!

3 - miminexus and his monster damnesia, (strain hunters)
http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7135-damnesia-miminexus-01062013/

5 - Gaz and his nice purple Afgooeys (strain hunters)
http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7031-afgooey-x3-outdoor-grow/

9 - Zcabsa and his big tooth (strainhunters)
http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7050-big-tooth/page-5

11  - Undutched and his moneymaker  (strainhunters)

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7133-outdoor-cup-grow-somewhere-in-the-netherlands-2-x-money-maker-nsg-kush-north-sea-grown-kush/

• Like 8

I'v read the rules again but how can something that is heavily molded and harvested to early be better compared to mine or others that entered there grow and grown it till the end. posts vieuws uploads quality is what stands out in this contest I supposed.

• Like 1

Dude Iḿ starting to dislike your guts pretty bad now! Have you ever smoked Molded weed, Gaz and Mini both delivered that, Mykol was indoors for some part with ledś, the rest I can live with. Serious you consider a not finished plant a beter grow than a fully finished one thatś like lying to yourself AND YOU KNOW THAT!

• Like 1

Hi friends, 

Congratulations to all the winners, the team of Green House has enjoyed over more than a year of continued competition, you are great growers and better people, great fellowship.  :good:

In a few days I'll get back in touch with the winners to take your details and send you your prize.

Thank you all for your work, friendship and good atmosphere.  :brunette:

Thanks Dust for amazing work again, you are big, bro ;)

PD. I understand that not everyone is happy, especially if you have not won. Keep in mind that this is a contest, follow the rules of the contest to participate. Are the heads of the company who decide the winners, evaluate their work and the winners named. Moderators only do our share of the work, manage the forum and make sure everything is good.

• Like 4

I have participated in the three modes, making very large jobs, very common and very photographic publications of quality and imagination, and my are not the best. However other simpler work has been top rated.

I am one of the best areas of Spain for outdoor growing and I know that there are certain advantages, but otherwise ... Each one has placed a bet, and the judges gave their verdict.

I have always won awards and all I have found surprises, some bittersweet for not understanding. But I realized that the awards are not important.

For me, the organization has made a worthy event to thank, I had a very good and won good friends, for me the most important.

Thanks, Strain Hunters. As I have always said, you are very great.

And congratulations to the other winners ...

• Like 10

Man what a bunch of pussies .. I am shocked - you did not win ? So ask yourself why and do not report others for so called bending of rules.. That is so ridiculus. The LED may have less than 0,001% influence on the great amount AND quality that Mykol grew with his super Caboose. He did the best and most interesting outdoor grow here in this forum imo. It was a constant supply of updates with lots of pictures and details. He tried to safe his plants during an untimely bad weather/storm jthunder showers, cold and even though he could have harvested them already he went that extra mile to get real proper ripe weed. I doubt anyone had stuff like that in mind when he talked about flowering must be done outdoors. If he had just put them inside a grow room for the last weeks or so I could understand why some say that would be unfair BUT hey first is the JOB. Grow proper weed then any contest ! After alll that amount of work and constant massive  risk - it would have been foolish to reap too early or even worse let the weed get rotten or infested with mold/fungie etc. . I am glad the in soil moster DAMNESIA did win - Didn't he do something with a laamb too .. LOLI am glad Mykol got respect for his grow journal. Well done and getting free seeds/powderfeeding is always a good thing. You still got the weed and that makes you the Number 1winner here anyway.

To all participants - Good job !

PEACE

• Like 8

Gratz to all the winners and entries.
About the current discussion i don´t want to get involved too much but here comes my two coins...
Dust is not really to blame, he just moderate the page and can´t be blamed for judging.
The only thing that matters is that the rules are a bit unclear for contests. I remember other contests that had the same problems with rules.
Next time the rules should be clearer like a side note saying "incase of bad weather or force majeure plants can temporary be keept under roof" or something.

I do understand Levente because he is not out to get a price or mezz things up. All he is saying is that the current rule is faulty.
In the end people work themself up in a frenzy and heated temper follow.
Next time, make the rules simple and clear and we will not see this mistake again.

Mykol had otherwise a very pretty plant and i would not mind smoking that.

Let us all take a deep breath, agree something went wrong and move on to better things.

Love

• Like 3

Jose gh: I understand that not everyone is happy, especially if you have not won. Keep in mind that this is a contest, follow the rules of the contest to participate.

Yes bro, this is what is am talking about. follow the rules!

Tokage:I do understand Levente because he is not out to get a price or mezz things up. All he is saying is that the current rule is faulty.

Tokage can see my goal. Faulty or not, the rules were given, and should be for everyone. I did not read anything about IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER! And the shame is, the southest located contester took in for 5 days. Not the ones hitted by bad weather in sept, 2-2500 km norther!!! We sticked to the rules, even tho we had 5 C in the 3rd week of flowering. You could see the colour...

Congrats to every other winners, thanks for the GH team for organizing!!

• Like 1

So i would love to fallow the rules. Please Dust, after closing the other thread without giving me answer, answer my question in this toppic, so we all can be  familiar with them! What is outdoors, what is indoors, where is the limit, what makes the difference???

Peace

• Like 1

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7782-news-about-the-winner-announcement/?p=119267

I gave you answers to all your questions, if you can not read and understand them is not my call... Mykol  HAS  grown outdoor, mykol HAS brought them in for his 4 last days, and the team HAS decided to not DQ him for this as i told you   a hundred times before in the other thread. If the Rule is not clear on something the JUDGING team decides if it passes or not. So Stop acting like a martyr and like we allowed him to grow all his cycle indoor, smoke a joint and relax man!

• Like 4

Bro! I am relaxed. But i still don't have the answer! One more time! What is outdoors, what is indoors, where is the limit, what makes the difference??? The decision i can not change, but for the future i will note, and i want to get it straight!

• Like 1

Congratulation to everyone to the winners and to everyone who participated!! It is unfortunate to see so much arguing when it was such a positive contest and obviously a tough outdoor year for many :( It might help to think that Greenhouse and Strainhunters didn't have to put this contest on in the 1st place and a lot of it was about learning, growers talking, lots of grows to check out, limits pushed and MAYBE winning a prize. There are never any guarantees and it can't be easy to judge! ;)

Peace

• Like 4

Dude Iḿ starting to dislike your guts pretty bad now! Have you ever smoked Molded weed, Gaz and Mini both delivered that, Mykol was indoors for some part with ledś, the rest I can live with. Serious you consider a not finished plant a beter grow than a fully finished one thatś like lying to yourself AND YOU KNOW THAT!

Maybe 5% mould hardly a failure. Our mouldy unfinished plants still looked streets ahead of yours buddy , and the judges agreed

• Like 4

Hello

Congratulations to all the winners!

I am not surprise to see that the top grows are from spain, they have the best conditions it's normal that they are in the top!

It's also normal for north grower to had some mold... Seriously we had sometimes 1 week or more with rain all day!

However I'm glad to some nice grow from SH that I have follow, congratulations guys ;)

I had no really hope to win a prize but I already win, I had some free seeds & free nutriments, meet nice people, made my first journal for my second grow...

This was a very nice experience !

And I have some free gifts now :-) Thanks a lot

• Like 6

says someone who cant control his temps inside lol

Yes sadly I have no tent and extractor fans , various lights, tents like you. I just 1 400w lamp and a cold wet damp cellar. Amazing really the significant difference in results , since you spent hundreds in your set up to my 90€, no one likes a sore loser , have some dignity in defeat and some as it to motivate you there big and better

• Like 2